Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:19:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5773 times)
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

I was so excited and motivated that crypto became my sense of life and this small reward I've got from crypto made me feel like I should learn crypto more and get involved in crypto currency!
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

My first payment was, of course, several times more than yours. I think that in fact it is not necessary to exaggerate the value of earnings in cryptocurrency, because it is clear that now this is all very bad
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

First payment from airdrop or bounty?
Anyway, my first payment was bitcoinred back in 2017. I got the airdrop and sold for around $70 or so. It was a bad move as the coin mooned and what I sold for $70 became worth over $2000 in less than 5 weeks.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

When I got my first payment, all I ever felt was excitement and happiness because my hard work paid off. I do really wanted to experience that kind of feeling when the value of cryptos increase again.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
I felt so happy knowing that bitcoin is really true and legit. First of all I am hesitating in doing bitcoin for some reasons but when I first get my payment then I could realky say that btc is really true.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

The first payment is a little disappointed because it only gets a little money. And I do it for 1 to 2 months and I can get tokens. But I am happy because I can make money. After a few times, I have to get a scam.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

My first payment was around 30 USD, where since that time, I was increasingly excited to get more money from cryptocurrency
I am getting more active and diligent to understand cryptocurrency, so I can finally get enough money
now my target is to open a business, where I want to grow and really want to have an autopilot business
after I succeed, I will always remember cryptocurrency, because crypto is easier to get whatever I need
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:04:00 AM

Even though my first payment is very cheap at that time,but I am very happy because I earn came from my hard work and I've lost my doubt that it is only a scam forum and we only spend time without payment,so I continue to do Bounty and airdrop before to achieve my goals in Cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

Right, my first payment was 200$. I was really happy when I recieved it. It was great because the token was already tradeable. I went to exchnage and sold it, But now these tokens costs 2000$ Sad
If you playing with cryptocurrency the most important thing to remember is "never regret anything". Even though until now you are still holding the token, it is not certainly that the value will increase up to $2000, and vice versa. We all have experienced the same thing, so don't ever regret it or you will feel disappointed for life.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:02:35 AM

the payment of the first bounty is certainly good enough and didn't even like at this time. many valuable coins of that time and certainly much more successful big ICO than expected. but for this year be a year of complete everything and there are no results can be expected.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Is good to not be greedy with what you have or will get from trading and the little you see will add up to make a big funds and setting that level of optimistic is very rear and OK for a start and any good trader .
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

Yes basically, if you continue doing your passion, even though the profit is not that big, it will provide you much more opportunity to discover much about yourself, in this case, your skill will be enhanced and more profits will come into your hands.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

The first payment is certainly fun but getting it is very difficult. It can be seen that I have difficulties because I don't have much knowledge about ICO. And only selling coins has difficulty and finally sold at a very low price.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

The first payment is certainly fun but getting it is very difficult. It can be seen that I have difficulties because I don't have much knowledge about ICO. And only selling coins has difficulty and finally sold at a very low price.
The most important thing in this case is to keep trying to learn and always read a lot of news about ICO and also the price predictions of coins if you already know then you will be able to control it and be able to benefit from it.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

I think everyone here felt happy to received their first payment. Me, i was so very happy for my first payment i think its about $40 and i bought some stuffs out of it.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

i remember my first payment, it was good enough, but I did not sell it, and now it is not traded on exchanges and absolutely devalued.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

the payment of the first bounty is certainly good enough and didn't even like at this time. many valuable coins of that time and certainly much more successful big ICO than expected. but for this year be a year of complete everything and there are no results can be expected.
its so sad to compared bounty reward at this moment with last  year.much people bounty reward value now worthless and only has less value when it listed to value.but maybe it just temporary condition for us.we hope next year more bounty that have huge value.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

I was very excited when I knew that the end of the bounty was over, and it was great that their project was successful. And I have earned a few hundred dollars from the bounty, which is the motivation for me to seek more bounty.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

This is what usually happens when you receive a very small first payment. Because the ICO project selection factor is very influential to determine the results. This can make the experience for you and in the future in choosing an ICO project certainly can determine a good project.

Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

Peredomnoy opened a big problem. If you think about how much time you spend working here and get only $ 4. If you also work hard in another industry, say, such as YouTube, you can achieve other indicators.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: