Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

When I started joining crypto ,I am very eager to join the bitcoin forum , but in investment I have no caputal yet so I join the bounty project to earn reward for investment, and this is the start of joining bitcoin without nothing to put in as investment.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

When I started joining crypto ,I am very eager to join the bitcoin forum , but in investment I have no caputal yet so I join the bounty project to earn reward for investment, and this is the start of joining bitcoin without nothing to put in as investment.
Actually its a time investment.
I was also starting with nothing, i was finding some cryptocurrency giveaways before and then i also joined bounty campaigns, and now i can pay my college fees.
When i joined the bounty campaigns , i was doing it without knowing if i will get reward or not  Cheesy
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

For me this is not true when I am starting in bitcoin with nothing because all my efforts will used and expenses money to buy a load to learned about bitcoin works but it is not easy to the newly members will have and exact money to overcome the bitcoin strategy.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

Indeed, it is conceivable to gain free bitcoins without contributing, when I began to procure bitcoins through fixtures and afterward I came to think about this gathering and now I am acquiring through such a large number of choices without speculation so it is conceivable. Just thing is you need to give time and information about what work you can do and begin winning.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

Each year that it passes starting with nothing in the market of cryptocurrencies will get harder, it was not long ago when you could claim from faucets a whole bitcoin, you could have become a millionaire by just claiming faucets at the right time now faucets are in the process of disappearing and many only give you dust that is not enough to even cover the fees to pay the transaction to transfer that bitcoin to your address.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Well regarding my experiences with bitcoin I started to join bitcoin with only 30 dollars that was when I joined the community that used bitcoin as their donations and that time I was so happy because the bitcoin I was giving in was earned an interest that was the  start when I have noticed that bitcoin really helps until I found many investments and this forum where I have found the legit way on how to earn more bitcoins.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Well regarding my experiences with bitcoin I started to join bitcoin with only 30 dollars that was when I joined the community that used bitcoin as their donations and that time I was so happy because the bitcoin I was giving in was earned an interest that was the  start when I have noticed that bitcoin really helps until I found many investments and this forum where I have found the legit way on how to earn more bitcoins.
for old member , using $30 for joining in bitcoin would be very worthed.and if hold it till now, maybe its value more than $1000.and after we found new methode to earn bitcoin by joining bounty campaign, it is easy to collect bitcoin.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

Starting nothing in bitcoin is realistic and is already proven because i also start with nothing in cryptocurrency stuff. I earned my first chunk of bitcoin through trading my alternate coins which i acquired from bounty campaigns as a reward of my hardwork. I keep on doing it until my bitcoin grows bigger.

calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:18:28 AM

Starting nothing in bitcoin is realistic and is already proven because i also start with nothing in cryptocurrency stuff. I earned my first chunk of bitcoin through trading my alternate coins which i acquired from bounty campaigns as a reward of my hardwork. I keep on doing it until my bitcoin grows bigger.
you use your bounty reward to start bitcoin, so by doing this you could earn double income from crypto market.bounty campaign really helpfull for people that have no money to start.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

Well many people in crypto offer a job to earn bitcoin so even you don't have any capital to invest you can earn in crypto even you have nothing. Like participating in bounties to earn a reward just do task.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

Yes mostly starts with nothing here me too either,but i know and i read in forums some us here started with nothing but look at they now they had a better life now,from financial freedom to their wealty lives now imagine it was all comes from the way of cryptocurrencys,by their efforts just to have that all,so its up to us on what kind of a way on hownwe become our lives better than before.
I am also start with nothing in bitcoin but now I have it and continue earning. There is a way to earn without amount to start with but need your effort and knowledge to share to everyone. Signature campaign is where I work for then I buy server where I can do mining and I gain something from it even I asleep. Good thing to have an investments before spending so earning did not gone for nothing.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

The topics that you gave as an example really is some of the most talked about topic, not just here but also outside the cryptworld, being born poor, having to start with small and all of these talks, but the one thing that I would like to add is the willingness or the strong will to be starting on your way to success, it could take you a long way, some had the advantage, everyone is just taking different roads, but all want to get at the end of their journey which is success. 

glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

I also started exploring bitcoin with nothing, i started by taking apart in the bounty and airdrop, after i had some of sat btc and eth i started to take apart in some ICOs, not all ICOs i followed were successful but some ICOs could make me love crypto even more
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Then you can both trade and still do the bounties until you're confident enough with your capital to only do tradings. I've known of people who actually prospered doing this.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

You can definitely make it into the Crypto currency world without having to invest a single cent in it. In mean you can earn your coin by bounties and such and from there you build your holdings through trading. Others opted to borrow or even work an extra day job to have enough to trade. There are lots of ways, you just have to simply look.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Starting with nothing in bitcoin was too hard on how to earn on bitcoin.
Actually they have some ways to earn bitcoin if you don't have any money to use for it, Just like participating in bounty campaign or a services.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Life presents us with alot of opportunities that can help us achieve big in every endeavor of our lives. It is the same scenario in the world of crypto, with the right investment plans you can achieve a lot with the little amount of money you invest in a project.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

This is the strategy followed by most of the bounty hunters to increase their bitcoin holding but the reality is you can't go beyond certain level from participating on the bounty campaigns only,you need to be an active trader if you want more money from your bounty earnings and keep doing this repeatedly will make your portfolio much bigger.
Spiritless13

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

Starting with nothing in bitcoin for me doesn't matter, it is just as long as you are interested in crypto world and you have the courage to  do something from nothing. Here what we need to do is to have a long patient and we need to work harder for us to reach the summit of success. Even there are lots of failure that we encounter here,  being positive always will help us to become successful.. Just keep on doing the best on achieving the goals.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Sounds like back to square one or from scratch for
me. It basically is what I started with when I got into
bitcoins at first. Anybody can do it, as long as you believe in
bitcoins and show some effort to support and patronize it. Bitcoins
has given a lot to plenty of people and it's highly considered a blessing to some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: