Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

yes I am also one who started from bitcoin with no capital at all and I was able to get a lot of profit from bitcoin, at the beginning I got bitcoin starting from the existence of a faucet and some other events that paid using bitcoin a few years ago.
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

Knowledge is power and experience is the most effective way to gain knowledge. Good old trial and error. Your level of success depends on your ability to risk it all for an ideal, to sacrifice, and to never give up after experiencing loss, which is the hardest part. The fight against being a pawn in a corporate prison, which is basically modern slavery, is my motivation. The whole movement towards decentralization and crypto investing are just two modern developments that makes a lifestyle centered around freedom possible.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

I am starting with bitcoin nothing, I try joined free website to get and earn much altcoin or bitcoin. but its not instant and I have many time for receiving altcoin from free website faucet. I try step by step and trade with altcoin getting from free website for investment.
AncientMystery

Activity: 165

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

If you have literally nothing to invest - just start off with bounties and airdrops and put all your effort in them, that may bring you real success.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

I am starting with bitcoin nothing, I try joined free website to get and earn much altcoin or bitcoin. but its not instant and I have many time for receiving altcoin from free website faucet. I try step by step and trade with altcoin getting from free website for investment.

It's a good way to start though not very efficient since it'll take you a lot of time to accumulate btc or even alts through faucets and free tokens. Especially now that campaigns aren't paying as much as they were a year or two ago..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

It is actually possible to start with nothing in bitcoin business.

This is possible through participating in bounty campaigns and earning tokens .....selling abd converting to bitcoin.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

Technically it is possible but you need to enter in the right time in this case. Currently its nearly impossible to earn something even with investing, what to say about bounties...

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Starting nothing in bitcoin is realistic and is already proven because i also start with nothing in cryptocurrency stuff. I earned my first chunk of bitcoin through trading my alternate coins which i acquired from bounty campaigns as a reward of my hardwork. I keep on doing it until my bitcoin grows bigger.

Hm. Some people also think that they can start making money with nothing mining Bitcoin. This is not true - they will need the expensive equipment and they will pay for electricity.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

It is actually possible to start with nothing in bitcoin business.

This is possible through participating in bounty campaigns and earning tokens .....selling abd converting to bitcoin.
Yes its really possible because I also start with bitcoin nothing. Many ways to get bitcoin free and you can use the result from it to trade bitcoin. Trading is one of way to earn a good profit. Start with nothing doesn't mean you haven't nothing, if you have not capital it's mean you must have enough of knowledge to start in crypto world.
jujurloe

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

yes I am also one who started from bitcoin with no capital at all and I was able to get a lot of profit from bitcoin, at the beginning I got bitcoin starting from the existence of a faucet and some other events that paid using bitcoin a few years ago.

The current faucet is my fixed income even though the value is insignificant. besides, the bounty also provides rewards after we carry out the tasks they provide and this adds to the accumulation of my coin processing
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.

As my first experience in bitcoin I also starting with nothing at that time I joined signature campaign And the money that I earn..I try to rolled it and make as my capital to my investment in bitcoin. And I am very happy the result of my investment because I earn more and more profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.

As my first experience in bitcoin I also starting with nothing at that time I joined signature campaign And the money that I earn..I try to rolled it and make as my capital to my investment in bitcoin. And I am very happy the result of my investment because I earn more and more profits.
nice improvement for managing money from bounty campaign.use some of our money and invest it into ico projects or trading give us chance to get other earning source when bounty campaign is not legit anymore.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

cryptocurrency really give us huge chance to earn money without any capital.only internet connectivity and computer we could start to work and earning bitcoin.maybe people that join in crypto before 2016 today become millionare.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

Lol it's like intermezzo, I also started everything from a faucet, had become a faucet hunter  in a few months and even became the owner of a faucet site lol but I thought that from a faucet it wouldn't make you rich even though the potential of bitcoin was huge then I tried to grow with a deposit a few $..
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:00:32 AM

cryptocurrency really give us huge chance to earn money without any capital.only internet connectivity and computer we could start to work and earning bitcoin.maybe people that join in crypto before 2016 today become millionare.
Even if peoples join now and concentrate much deeoly on bitcoins can become a millionaire ahead. The fact is that how much we learn hard and how we can acquire the knowledge. Bitcoins are actually vast to understand but once you get it, you can really earn a stable income as compared to any physical job.
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

It is even worse for bitcoin even at the current prices, so each year that it passes it takes more effort to get the same bitcoin, it will not be long before it takes the salary of a year for a worker in the first world to get a bitcoin and then I will not be surprised if bitcoin became so expensive that some people will need to work all their lives just to get a single bitcoin.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Sounds like back to square one or from scratch for
me. It basically is what I started with when I got into
bitcoins at first. Anybody can do it, as long as you believe in
bitcoins and show some effort to support and patronize it. Bitcoins
has given a lot to plenty of people and it's highly considered a blessing to some.
Yeah you are right. Little effort and you can earn big money in cryptocurrency world. All the people are not lucky and most just waste their time without making any coins here. It is not so easy to earn money without investment in cryptocurrency, but strong determination and consistency will make you able to earn some money from cryptocurrency.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Sounds like back to square one or from scratch for
me. It basically is what I started with when I got into
bitcoins at first. Anybody can do it, as long as you believe in
bitcoins and show some effort to support and patronize it. Bitcoins
has given a lot to plenty of people and it's highly considered a blessing to some.
Yeah you are right. Little effort and you can earn big money in cryptocurrency world. All the people are not lucky and most just waste their time without making any coins here. It is not so easy to earn money without investment in cryptocurrency, but strong determination and consistency will make you able to earn some money from cryptocurrency.
In addition to strong determination and consistency, what you have to do is be patient. number 1 key is to be patient, if you only have strong determination and consistency, that's lacking. With this long-term investment, you must also use your patience
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

In addition, being uneducated individuals are really capable of becoming successful with regards to the procedures of Bitcoin. However, I think that this person requires a lot of knowledge about the process to surely achieve the objective. As we all know, internet is a very dangerous place where lots of possibilities in terms of cyber crime. With that, to have the capability of becoming rich about Bitcoin, the person should have the best computer literacy regarding website and the market. Thus, this literacy is available to learn in education.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Technically it is possible but you need to enter in the right time in this case. Currently its nearly impossible to earn something even with investing, what to say about bounties...

It is the dream of every one to enter the market at the right time and sell at the right time. Buy how many actually do it is the question. though if you keep on doing it on regular basis more or less you would get it right majority of the times and sometimes obviously will go wrong. Also a small amount is what you require in btc to atleast invest or may be star trading and grow it from their .

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████