Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

I do not understand the meaning of nothing.Do you mean no knowledge in cryptovurrency or no knowledge that the person did not have .well with time the person gets to understand certain things in cryptocirrency or have money to invest too.

Starting bitcoin with nothing or beginning to rise a bitcoin with no knowledge at all about cryptocurrency is so risky for a reason that if you invest in here then your investment will be nonsense or you will lose a lot of money you let in here. On the other hand, you can invest in bitcoin with nothing but a determination, knowledge, hardwork, and willingness. Most of the bitcoiner I know were started as nothing and now they have an earnings in here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

in the beginning I got bitcoin starting from the existence of a faucet and several other paid events using bitcoin a few years ago, because it was also people who started from bitcoin without capital at all and I was able to get many benefits from bitcoin

Yes, faucets was used to be a good source of free bitcoin, specially in the early years up to early 2017. I have taken advantage of that situation as well and together with signature campaigns, its a good way to start your trading journey. Faucets->Sig Campaigns->Trading and you're all set to start making money.
there are many other things besides the faucet, like airdrop and bounty. if you are able to take advantage of these things, of course you can produce bitcoin for free. well, many people start it like that, because of that many believe in bitcoin

faucet is very typical way to earn a coin for a newbie. bounty is the best thing to do but you really need to risk your time and effort for the project that might be a scam in the end,.
It is not risking your time to join any bitcoin campaign but it is saving your extra time to get benefit from it, if you will spend your time here in this project, trust me it will give you confidence to earn good money by investing your saving, spending time in bounty will give income without investing and at the same time you will learn fine skills to avoid scamming, so be a bitcoiner, your future is gona bright.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

everything we control in this world all starts from nothing, Likewise in Bitcoin, many are accidentally get into Bitcoin with no knowledge of Bitcoin but slowly began to master and have knowledge about Bitcoin, like me who at first knew Bitcoin was only based on curiosity then slowly had little knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how it worked.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.

Starting with nothing in resouces but you must be equipped in knowledge and learnings on how crypto currency works or else nothing will turn out right. Money is not a hindrance in crypto becs. You can participate in any campaigns earn in it and invest when you and your resources are ready.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

everything we control in this world all starts from nothing, Likewise in Bitcoin, many are accidentally get into Bitcoin with no knowledge of Bitcoin but slowly began to master and have knowledge about Bitcoin, like me who at first knew Bitcoin was only based on curiosity then slowly had little knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how it worked.

Yes, all of us here started before with no knowledge about bitcoin and as time passes by we already learned more things from it and also learned from our experienced whether its good or bad.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

There is no impossible in cryptocurrency. If we are uneducated on economy, we can just buying and store it on wallet and keep it at least 5 years. We will make a big profits then. Cryptocurrency give an opportunity to anyone and i am believe everyone can make profits as long the can be patient with their own investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

I start with nothing in bitcoin, and I don't have any money in my first time, but I already have the internet connection. I think it's enough for me to search a way to make money from the internet and finally, I can found bitcoin by coincidence, and I think I can do this and I will do many things so I can have a chance to make money. I am sure that many of us start with nothing and now, some of us can have big money in their account because of bitcoin.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

I do not understand the meaning of nothing.Do you mean no knowledge in cryptovurrency or no knowledge that the person did not have .well with time the person gets to understand certain things in cryptocirrency or have money to invest too.

Its kinda tricky. The topic is not specified and cleared. But as we look both side it is not a good thing to start up with bitcoin without knowledge or without capital. It is not possible to happen to start woth bitcoin with nothing. If you have nothing then probably you cannot start up. You need to have something in capital, not only money but also knowledge.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

Its kinda tricky. The topic is not specified and cleared. But as we look both side it is not a good thing to start up with bitcoin without knowledge or without capital. It is not possible to happen to start woth bitcoin with nothing. If you have nothing then probably you cannot start up. You need to have something in capital, not only money but also knowledge.

sure its possible . i myself started bitcoin without a real knowledge of cryptocurrencies and i dont also have a money or capital to invest with it but i keep on finding a ways to earn a bitcoin and thankfully i found bitcointalk forum . i succesfully earn a bitcoin after a few months of lurking around this forum but not only that , i also earned a lot of knowledge  regarding on cryptocurrencies and how they worked as a whole .

see? theres nothing impossible as long as you believe on yourself that you can do it .
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Nothing?? Well in terms of physical and financial its ok to have nothing but with you as a person who wants to enter to crypto patience and hardwork is a must to gain profit and proof of work for you. We need to consider some internal aspects to have a successful interaction in the system

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Well in my case I have started bitcoin maybe with small capital only because I do not have big money for investment. And when I started bitcoin I cannot say I have earned because I got scammed and then I experienced the situation that I have nothing until I got into this forum where I have earned bitcoin by joining some campaigns until now I still continue the same task.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

Your last sentence is a bit abusing for blockchain - it sounds like bitcoin, eth and many other prospective coins are worth nothing even despite the fact that they use a revolutionary technology that could eventually change the world.
But on the whole I liked your idea about minimum investment growing to a nice profit - it is an ideal example of good strategic planning skills.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

I agree with it. Start with nothing is possible to earn bitcoin. Not all investment is about money but also about effort and time. Bounty and bitcoin signature campaign are worth of spending time and effort because they really paid off. There is where I learn to earn from nothing just study crypto and the market of it. It really amazing that result much higher than you work in real job.
[/quote]

That's true for people who cannot invest money in cryptocurrency directly due to low financial status. Bounties, as you said will be a good idea for them but i still see some issues without that because they have to spend moneyon the internet bills.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

#4 Have Faith in God.

We will not become successful if we will not seek for God's help unless we sell our soul from demons. I always bear it to my mind no matter what happens to me. I need to become faithful and appreciate every blessings I received. I shared to the people what I have. That is life! Because for me, success does not matter if you don't have faith in God and love with your neighbours.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

I think we all want to be rich and i know we have different reasons why.
Starting with nothing in bitcoin is hard right now because some bounty are not legit anymore.
Yes I agree on that, I started with nothing on crypto i ingage on different bointy and gain tokens and trade it until such time that i have gain bitcoin. But it is really hard you need to work hard for it to earn a huge amount of profit. I believe that if we do trading or maybe investing we can maybe earn big than doing bounty hunting.

So when you have tokens, we cannot say that you start with nothing. You have to pay something to get Bitcoin. When you mine, you also pay for the equipment and electricity.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

There is no impossible in cryptocurrency. If we are uneducated on economy, we can just buying and store it on wallet and keep it at least 5 years. We will make a big profits then. Cryptocurrency give an opportunity to anyone and i am believe everyone can make profits as long the can be patient with their own investment

However, you cannot start having really NOTHING. You pay for your Internet, and when you mine, you need to buy equipment and pay for the electricity. Bounties also need your work.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

As beginner on this world of bitcoin or crypto, I cannot say that I don't have any or in other terms was I have nothing.  I probably don't have any enough money when I came here in the forum, but in reality things happen while seeking for a profit her, I am still giving effort in terms of costing in my electricity while at home, paying internet bills and etc. though, I agreed most of your statement was quite good to follow especially when you said that the key to leverage is to control and the key to control is " Financial intelligence.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

I think we all want to be rich and i know we have different reasons why.
Starting with nothing in bitcoin is hard right now because some bounty are not legit anymore.
Starting with nothing in the past was relatively easy even faucets back in the day used to give a whole bitcoin, it is true that at the time bitcoin had almost no value but if you did faucets at that time you could be rich, but now who can get rich with faucets? No one, so making money in this market is getting harder and harder making those that got their coins earlier even more powerful compared with the rest of those joining bitcoin for the first time.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

It is not easy nowadays to start with nothing in Bitcoin. As the price increased highly, the sources of getting BTC without initial investment become really limited. But you can work with altcoins, ICO projects or doing bounties, and then you can easily convert your altcoins to Bitcoin. Or you can sell your services, and goods for BTC.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

Being poor and dont have education on financial but can be rich because bitcoin, its happen on many peoples. They are buying bitcoin at early stage and they believing on it. I am believe we can start right now without large capital. Many option for us to collect more bitcoin and one of that way is by join in some bounty campaign.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌