Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
Lula Mahdura (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Currently; the prices of coins are not in good condition to invest. Most of the coins are bearish now. It is hoped that at the end of this year the market will be able to get it's bull back on track.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

It is always said that crypto market is a bubble market which can boom at any time. The last fall of $5 billion overnight is the recent example how crypto market faces the ups and downs. Many recognized coins have faces the down fall in prices.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

I think the crypto market is currently running at a slow pace. However; this indicates that the crypto market will be swift at any time. The crypto market is dependent on liquidity so that it can do anytime. In my opinion; as the demand for crypto currency is rising; its market will also rise.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

Although price of whole crypto market is really low but I don't think it'll affect to sustainability of cryptocurrency. This is not the first time crypto world has to face to crisis like this but crypto world still can alive and develop until now. I think this time it'll affect to much and maybe at the end of this year everything will be better although just a little bit.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

This is really a tough question. I think one can never predict about what will happen in crypto market but for now i think things will become more stable and the price will increase of every crypto.

In my opinion, it can be a biggest fraud. Various cryptocurrencies are highly unregulated. As on date, total cryptocurries on internet is approx. 900 and still growing.  Investors should look for a long term horizon into these and brace for very high levels of volatility.Soon many alternate coins commonly called Altcoin were launched to skim the new fund fad of cryptocurrency.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
I think that now the cryptocurrency market is in very bad condition. Almost all coins, especially Ethereum, become cheaper every day. Of course, this situation is not the first time, but it was previously seen that altcoins are falling with bitcoin, and now the BTC is relatively stable. Perhaps there was some new factor that affects the crypt.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

There is nothing wrong with the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets themselves.
However, at present, many tokens are just hype, which is a serious problem.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

if we see, the current market conditions tend to decline, but I don't think this affects the continuation of crypto. because crypto's journey is still long and will continue to grow and within a few months the market conditions will likely stabilize again. because I'm sure there will be something surprising by the end of this year.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

The current condition of the market is prettey good comapred to what it was few months back. The market has survived from a dip and is growing much gradually. The market has a prosperous future ahead and is heading towards that.
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

Crypto market is a great place for earn money. Its true so many countries are against this market but i believe in near future all countries are accept this market. Then it will become global currency.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

Although price of whole crypto market is really low but I don't think it'll affect to sustainability of cryptocurrency. This is not the first time crypto world has to face to crisis like this but crypto world still can alive and develop until now. I think this time it'll affect to much and maybe at the end of this year everything will be better although just a little bit.
The market is not the best of times now, and all the coins fell as low as we did not expect, but as soon as growth begins, the situation will change and many coins will win back their positions. Crypto will show its capabilities.

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

The market is indeed low right now. However, people who wants to invest in crypto should grab this opportunity. We don’t need to invest everything because of the risk involve. Just invest what you can afford to lose. I am optimistic that market will recover sooner.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

I think the crypto market will be very quick to surpass. It is currently used and trusted. Here the interest of people is increasing. As the investment grows; the price will also increase. i think; the market will turn around later this year.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

my opinion about cryptocurrency is very much beneficial for participants and investors, even though in the cryptocurrency it decreased, but did not make participants or investors always carry out transactions in it. crypto can generate profits that can make the participants satisfied with the results. for the future cryptocurrency is very useful if it is done properly and will work well with real money.
datento

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

Currently; the prices of coins are not in good condition to invest. Most of the coins are bearish now. It is hoped that at the end of this year the market will be able to get it's bull back on track.

Who told you, this is not the best time to invest. This is absolutely the best time to buy the potential coin at the very cheap rate. Good investors are the market loading their bags with more cryptocurrency. Buy and HODL for a better ROI.

As for the current condition of coin price and sustainability of cryptocurrencies. There is not cause for alarm right now as everything that is still happening is just market correction. We cannot experience that kind of bull run of late last year without a proper market correction but i can assure you it is almost over. we are getting closer to our next bull run.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

The cryptocurrency varries on the coins, therefore of rhe coins are down then the crypto is not in a good position. As of today, the cryto can sustain everything because there are more and more people who loves to use crypto coins. It is good in part of the system and also to people who are using it.

bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

In the current cryptocurrency market there are some crypto coins which are ruling the crypto market. These coins price is also not getting low that much. Bitcoin; Ethereum; Eos.io etc. are one of them. I think these won’t have any impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

In the beginning, i had full of hope about cryptocurrencies. But in these days, i feel very pessimistic since the market is unstable.

Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

I think the cryptocurrency price is now very unstable, and investors are advised to wait, and now the investment is too risky. Unless you buy bitcoin.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: