Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

if I ask that the currency is really going down and that's going to increase, so learn how to deal with the increase. no one really can tell if it will go up and down. let's just calm down and hold all the tokens and coins we have.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Youggairch

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

I have really positive views regarding the crypto currency. It is really a creative concept that will make the revolution in the economy of the world. I believe that in future crypto currency will rule the world and many countries have accepted it already.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Perhaps there are still many people who are skeptical about cryptocurrencies, but I believe that anyone who does not participate in cryptocurrencies will regret it in the future. This is a trend that changes humanity.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

In recent time, the condition of crypto currencies is not so good. Prices are low, Scamming, hacking, Market instability and some other problems are arisen. But we hope that this condition will not last long. It will get normal soon.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

Well, my views on the cryptocurrency price, the price of crypto so far is still fluctuating. It doesn't mean that the price will never rise up. It rises and then falls and rises again and so on. The price of crypto will be changing every time because of some factors indicated. However, whatever the condition of the crypto price right now, they are still valuable to invest.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

The current price of all leading altcoins are so bad when bitcoin starts to move, meaning moving a whale (bitcoin) can affects all altcoins in the market, so the current market now is not totally we want. Just lend some more patience to see what we are really waiting  for in the market.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Actually ups and down in the prices is very common in any investment market. Crypto currency market is very much volatile so such condition is expected. Due to some negative events; the market has seen such condition but the situation will change very soon.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

I am of the opinion that despite the current condition in the cryptocurrency market this technology has come to stay despite what is happening now. The market is bound to survive.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

Actually ups and down in the prices is very common in any investment market. Crypto currency market is very much volatile so such condition is expected. Due to some negative events; the market has seen such condition but the situation will change very soon.
johnreese5895

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

I believe crypto is future.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

I believe that large investors will buy at low prices and finally a bullish trend will begin. Six months everyone was talking about the fact that the phase of panic mood should begin for growth, it seems to me that this phase has begun.
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

I think the crypto market is currently running at a slow pace. However; this indicates that the crypto market will be swift at any time. The crypto market is dependent on liquidity so that it can do anytime. In my opinion; as the demand for crypto currency is rising; its market will also rise.

What ever happens even if it is true or not the views of cryptocurrencies to everyone is kinda an earning and gaining profit because of the capabilities that can bring to everyone. Though it is a long way process but it is kinda evolvement of the project that is given and cryptocurrencies bring heaven to everyone.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Market of crypto currency is very unstable .Nobody can predict about  this market .At present some coins goes down but in long run they will improve and give good reward to its investors.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

It will impact it to some certain extent because more people that would want to join the space will be afraid to join the space, more people will join when everything is going up and people are making money, but the current situation people complains of losing money.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

I don't see a serious impact for these circumstances. This is a regular occurrence in which a decrease was going on and certainly don't need to think about the excess to affect future later. may indeed provide enough panic for some people. but in the future, I think it will have no effect is large.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

The market must dump more to pump in future. Most investors want to fix profix or even get zero profit without loses, so they are waiting for pump. I hope that after all these terrible waves we will see BTC with $ 10k price or higher.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

It is as expected if you ask me. Nobody has an exact answer but I think that the sustainability of cryptocurrencies depends on the project's success for the long term mainly.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

cryptocurrencies is new kind of digital money, and sometimes one of kind of invesment instrument. crypto have a great future/

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

In this current time cryptocurrency are highly used Internet currency. People like to use it because of their advantages. In this time because of increasing price of bitcoin many people use it as a investing tool. But its volatility also affect people's investments. Cryptocurrency mainly used for online shopping, trading, marketing because of their safe, secure uninterrupted transaction. So in my opinion many cryptocurrency like bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc are trustable for online uses.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

Well mate, the current condition of the coin prices is very low but I am hopeful that it will rise again for the next months. This is the same as what happened last year, every third quarter of the year,  the price really dump at its lowest. But it will come back to pump in the last quarter.  So don't worry and don't panic.  Stay positive and motivated.

Obviously it will rise again this year but it will still take a very long time, most of the crypto analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends that is the reason you should hold your coins today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: