Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
Takia

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

In my opinion, the crypto market is a bubble market that can boom at any time. Even though the price of the entire crypto market is really low, I don't think of leaving the cryptocurrency, because it is not the first time the crypto world has to face a crisis like this, but the crypto world can still live. and developing until now, hopefully by the end of this month the cryptocurrency will be even better Wink Wink Smiley
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

In my opinion, the crypto market is a bubble market that can boom at any time. Even though the price of the entire crypto market is really low, I don't think of leaving the cryptocurrency, because it is not the first time the crypto world has to face a crisis like this, but the crypto world can still live. and developing until now, hopefully by the end of this month the cryptocurrency will be even better Wink Wink Smiley
Last year for me there was also an explosion of bubbles when bitcoin reached its highest record. Well, a very fast price change is one of the characteristics of cryptocurrency, even though the increase and decrease are difficult to predict, it will be an opportunity if we can use it.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
I think this is a natural thing to happen in the crypto world, isn't Bitcoin often experiencing this?
have you never seen the movement of bitcoin from the start? take it easy for a while all will return to normal, even better than before, many rumors say that by the end of 2018 BTC will reach $ 5.000. hopefully
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

I believe that the downward trend will soon end and bulls will prevail in the market.
That's when the cost of so many coins will increase, because everything depends mainly on bitcoin
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

I think current crypto conditions much better than before. yesterday's condition of crypto from CMC dominant all the coins are red, and to this day the coins are already much improved. only a few are still red. optimistic for the future development of crypto will be even better.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

As with any new technology that is spreading around the world, we see that the crypto market is still in the age of youth and it is moving at a slow pace. In the future,i know that the use of cryptocurrency will increase in payments and money transfers, and it is an excellent experience to be one of the first investors on this market.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

The current condition of cryptocurrencies are not in good position. Bitcoin and altcoin are dropping it's price yet we do not know when it will position to recover. Hope price are in good condition this coming months so people can enjoy profit.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

Even though it is a big decline in price of all coins recently, I consider this as a normal condition. Cryptocurrentcy is not called volatile without a reason, and this situation right now can describe it well. In fact, the volatility itself is the one that gives profits to some people that are good at trading.

My views on this condition, if you can analyze well, try short term trading, if not then go holding until it reaches the moon.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

Yes I think the current condition of coin prices will affect the sustainability of cryptocurrency in a short term, because when the price is only going down, it will discourage new people from entering into the space, more people will enter into the when the price is going up and people are making good gains, it will create the need FOMO for more people to join.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

I still have a positive attitude towards the encryption market. I still believe in cryptocurrencies. Don't sell coins because of the temporary market decline. Hold on, wait patiently, and we will see the market rise in a few months.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

You know what the price in the market is always moving on its own way...  We cant really predict what will happen sometime the price of almost all coin drops and sometimes it is soaring high...  Its really unpredictable i think it has the effects on as so that's why if that is the situation we should do our best strategy which holding...  We should wait if that is the case...
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

I estimate the current state of the cryptocurrency market as stable.Volatility is low. There's no need to worry.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

My views about crypto currency at the moment is that the market going through correction, and this is correction has recorded a new all time lower of the total market cap for the year 2018, so my view is that a lot of people are discouraged, crypto space need a new kinda of news that will create a great FOMO for new people to join the space.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

I believe that the current situation won't affect the market sustainability since there are more investors who believe that in the end of this line the market will recover and cryptocurrencty will show to everyone the it's true capability.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

yes there is no doubt that crypto market right now not in good condition, market is red now, but this is nothing new in crypto everyone who is in crypto he know that there is heavy ups and down in crypto. but when it recovers it give you with both hands so  donot  need to be worried about that it is apart of market ,if you feel tense about this situation then i suggest you to quiet from this,this is not for you.  so donot need to worry market will up very soon you just check your status what you want to do.

yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

The current state of prices is no more than a cycle of the market, we all love rapid growth, but for rapid growth there must be a fall for a rebound. On the crypto community, this is more likely to be adversely affected because new people coming to the crypto world are leaving disappointed
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

The current market price is really a terrible situation right now but we have to be positive about the market price, I believe things will improve especially if the bitcoin ETF is been approved.
Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

The prices are just awful, I'm on a big minus now, I'm waiting for the upswing ...

Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

In my opinion, the price of crypto will be changing every time because of some factors indicated. However, whatever the condition of the crypto price right now, they are still valuable to invest. The price of crypto so far is still fluctuating. It doesn't mean that the price will never rise up. It rises and then falls and rises again and so on.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

now the price of crypto is down and getting down. with the crypto prices that down like this certainly makes many people panic. but we must be able to control ourselves to keep our crypto assets well. if we can manage it well then we will not get a big loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: