Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:14:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 413 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMY] Myriad | Multi-Algo, Fair, Secure  (Read 849679 times)
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 06:49:34 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 07:47:53 PM by novag

Good day developers. I offer to you let's take a vote on individual items of development of this coin? For example:
- whether community wants to eliminate some of the problems associated with ASIC. That is, add x11, remove algorithm SHA and script. (Fighting ASIC)
- To reduce the award for blocks (fighting inflation)
- Some more items that can offer any of the investors or community miners or others.

For example look like done in MIN.

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
killermonkeys

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:19:09 PM

Good day developers. I offer to you let's take a vote on individual items of development of this coin? For example:
- whether community wants to eliminate some of the problems associated with ASIC. That is, add x11, remove algorithm SHA and script. (Fighting ASIC)
- Some more items that can offer any of the investors or community miners or others.

WAT?

no.  it's a coin for everyone.  its the fucking slogan jeezus.
no.
this is like voting yes or no on "hey lets do something, anything at all!"

you're better off looking at the newest clone: spectrumcoin.  they have all those fancy, hyped algos, and a low reward.

The last thing this coin needs is to change anything.  What it really needs is some manpower to help finish the projects that are already underway. 

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:21:13 PM

WAT?

no.  it's a coin for everyone.  its the fucking slogan jeezus.
no.
this is like voting yes or no on "hey lets do something, anything at all!"

you're better off looking at the newest clone: spectrumcoin.  they have all those fancy, hyped algos, and a low reward.

The last thing this coin needs is to change anything.  What it really needs is some manpower to help finish the projects that are already underway.  

exactly. which is one thing we dont have. we're already several men down due to neuro completing his thesis  and materialdefender being busy and then when foodies's baby is born we'll be 1 man down again then. were doing our best with what we have

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
instantskeleton

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:26:20 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 08:39:21 PM by instantskeleton

Just wanted to say, thanks to the DEV's, it is apparent they are busy, and things can not be done over night, they have requested help.  They have put up their time and money and imo do not deserve to be called out in a public forum ( maybe a private message would be more suitable for concerns for the following reason.)

If someone is interested in MYR and stops by here to feel out the community and senses the uncertainty that the above posts radiate they may just leave, I know this because I have done it with plenty of other alt forums. I may lurk for weeks or months before investing. if a red flag is raised, there is ovten no looking back.  This is why I got into MYR in the first place, it was how the community seemed professional and had a sense of togetherness especially on reddit.   If im not mistaken, neuromode has came out and stated he is busy with his schooling and another dev has a new baby (congrats). An active team of 3, must be spread thin. Some More positivity and confidence is nice, I continue to accumulate myr at these prices, also an easy way to help is by upvoting on reddit or retweeting on twitter.

perhaps we can share twitter handles with one another so we can stay updated and informed, also I find the Reddit community a lil more active.  just my 2 sat.

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/29unmx/share_twitter_handle/

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/293hp8/so_many_things_to_do_so_little_time_so_few_people/

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/23tifm/marketing_help_market_myriadcoin_and_be_rewarded/

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/28hlv1/help_me_explore_how_myriadcoin_can_effect_social/

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/27igtt/myriad_latest_goals_achievements_and_future/

https://imgur.com/a/BZpRz

novag

novag

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 08:45:01 PM

no.  it's a coin for everyone.  its the fucking slogan jeezus.

So if a coin for everyone, tell me where is x11, x13, x15, Nist and other algo?

You understand that Asik destroy everything except "bitkon", look at how the algorithm script it became unprofitable, look at the Litecoin.

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
killermonkeys

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:22:58 PM

You understand that Asik destroy everything except "bitkon", look at how the algorithm script it became unprofitable, look at the Litecoin.

"ASIC"'s, or "application specific, integrated circuits" can be made for any algo.  To try and prevent that simply isn't looking forward enough. And no, they don't kill coins.  That's like saying you don't need a car because you have shoes.  Are you trying to suggest that Bitcoin is dead?  Really?  *** Sorry I misread your comment.  However, there are plenty scrypt based coins that aren't "dead".

What is the benefit in adding more algos when there are already 5 in place, three of which have no current asic systems manufactured?  Groestl, Skein, and Qubit are all more power efficient that x11 thru to x999999999 + infinity, cryptonight, scrypt-n, and quite frankly any other algo you'd like to compare them to.  There are very good options for gpu, and even cpu (as far as cpu mining goes) mining with this current configuration.  Thinking otherwise is simply uninformed.

novag

novag

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

"ASIC"'s, or "application specific, integrated circuits" can be made for any algo.  To try and prevent that simply isn't looking forward enough. And no, they don't kill coins.  That's like saying you don't need a car because you have shoes.  Are you trying to suggest that Bitcoin is dead?  Really?  *** Sorry I misread your comment.  However, there are plenty scrypt based coins that aren't "dead".

What is the benefit in adding more algos when there are already 5 in place, three of which have no current asic systems manufactured?  Groestl, Skein, and Qubit are all more power efficient that x11 thru to x999999999 + infinity, cryptonight, scrypt-n, and quite frankly any other algo you'd like to compare them to.  There are very good options for gpu, and even cpu (as far as cpu mining goes) mining with this current configuration.  Thinking otherwise is simply uninformed.

Then I will give specific examples: LiteCoin, DogeCoin if little can be another couple of dozen search.

killermonkeys

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:17:29 PM

Then I will give specific examples: LiteCoin, DogeCoin if little can be another couple of dozen search.

dude you don't get it.  if you have a gpu, mine any of the three algo's that are good for it.  if you have asics, mine with the appropriate algo for the type of asic it is.
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:50:41 PM

dude you don't get it.  if you have a gpu, mine any of the three algo's that are good for it.  if you have asics, mine with the appropriate algo for the type of asic it is.

and you dont get it, if i have gpu i get on algo for example skein - 2000 MYR in day and in scrypt for Asic 8000 MYR at equal cost $ 1MH so do you watn mine if its unprofitable?

killermonkeys

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:39:00 PM

and you dont get it, if i have gpu i get on algo for example skein - 2000 MYR in day and in scrypt for Asic 8000 MYR at equal cost $ 1MH so do you watn mine if its unprofitable?

It's not linear like that.  Each algo has an independent difficulty. Have a look at the block explorer.  Currently.. your "1:1 MH" rigs would be way off, skein is currently about 3 times more profitable because of the influx of asics.
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:36:20 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 09:55:57 PM by tigerwood0432

I just backed exhumedrace game , with 50 usd $ , if people can donate 1 usd , 10 usd , 50 usd or more >> it will help myriadcoin to GROW and explode .

This is the GAME website adress :

http://www.exhumedrace.com

HERE YOU CAN DONATE :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/778707413/exhumed-race

CLICK ON PLEDGE >>>THEN LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK  OR GIVE YOUR EMAIL ADRESS >>> CHOOSE THE AMOUNT >>> then you will be redirected to AMAZON SECURED PAYMENTS >> IF YOU DON'T HAVE AMAZON PAYMENT >> CLICK CREATE NEW >>>> PUT YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD NUMBER >>> CLICK PAY >>> DONE

IF THE GAME IS UP >>>> MYRIADCOIN WILL GO TO THE SKY , 1 MILLION MYRIADCOIN = 1 MILLION DOLLAR Wink EXHUMED RACE IS THE FIRST 3D GAME TO USE CRYPTO-CURRENCY (A KIND OF SECONDLIFE IN THE SPACE ) = in the game you can earn myriadcoins as well .......etc

TRY TO DONATE AT LEAST 1 OR 5 USD $ IF YOU BELIEVE IN MYRIADCOIN

Answering to my own post = to give again  the link for donation to  exhumed race game . When the game will be up = imagine media coverage = First 3D game using crypto-currency = MYRIADCOIN .

JUST SENT AN EMAIL TO TREG QUALMAN (EXHUMED RACE) = asking him to introduce himself to myriadcoin community = his vision for the game  + business plan + roadmap ....etc .

If you want to contact him :

http://www.exhumedrace.com/contact#!contact/c24vq

TWITTER : https://twitter.com/Treg_Qualman_II

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
frostamation

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:22:59 AM

As was requested of me to give more info on this thread about Exhumed Race. For future, and new/current, news please go to ExhumedRace.com / r/FrostAmationStudios / and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616343.0

Vision :

My vision is first and foremost to create fun and entertaining games, improving upon released games so those that enjoy them can continue to have an adventure and grow with the game(s).
My second vision is, as you can see with my reputation thread, cryptocurrency. I am a miner, i have 2 rigs 3rd one is on the way next week. So at heart i know what it takes to be a miner/investor. I wanted to make it easier for those seeking currency to have another avenue of achieving that goal. Enter gaming. It just made sense to allow people to play games, earn currency, compete with one another, and have fun. While dice and blackjack are fun and all, its not everyone's "cup of tea".

Business Plan :

As it is stated above I have rigs, All the proceeds from those rigs are used to fund this and all future projects. As was also stated I only have 2, with one more on the way. Exhumed Race will continue to grow, evolve and become a reality without any outside funding help, rest assured of that. As you will see I have been working on it for a while before I started the fund raising campaigns. The reason for the fund raising campaigns is to make the game a reality that much quicker. A game requires 2 things: time and money. If you have money you wont need a lot of time because you can outsource a lot of assets and coding to other you hire. If you don't then you will have to complete everything yourself, and that takes...time.

As you may or may not be aware Exhumed Race had its first Alpha release a few days ago. We are working hard on fixing the few bugs with it so that the alpha, even with only 3 current playable levels, is enjoyable.

Road Map :

To date I have never missed a deadline that I said I would meet. Alpha was promised by end of June and was live prior to that. I expect a fall release and with funding I will meet that deadline as well. Every month at minimum there will be a new Alpha release, which will include all current content that is finished. We are working on now implementing an in game bug report so players can submit bugs as they happen. Until this is live you can still submit bugs via email or the website.

As for the next major game update we will have: the current bugs fixed, more weapons for users to access, 5 complete levels, and some more we will keep secret at the moment. Release for this is End of July

As always any questions/comments/concerns feel free to email at  FrostAmationStudios@gmail.com or ExhumedRace.com and go to Contact page
8bitcoder (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:27:31 AM

As was requested of me to give more info on this thread about Exhumed Race. For future, and new/current, news please go to ExhumedRace.com / r/FrostAmationStudios / and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616343.0

Vision :

My vision is first and foremost to create fun and entertaining games, improving upon released games so those that enjoy them can continue to have an adventure and grow with the game(s).
My second vision is, as you can see with my reputation thread, cryptocurrency. I am a miner, i have 2 rigs 3rd one is on the way next week. So at heart i know what it takes to be a miner/investor. I wanted to make it easier for those seeking currency to have another avenue of achieving that goal. Enter gaming. It just made sense to allow people to play games, earn currency, compete with one another, and have fun. While dice and blackjack are fun and all, its not everyone's "cup of tea".

Business Plan :

As it is stated above I have rigs, All the proceeds from those rigs are used to fund this and all future projects. As was also stated I only have 2, with one more on the way. Exhumed Race will continue to grow, evolve and become a reality without any outside funding help, rest assured of that. As you will see I have been working on it for a while before I started the fund raising campaigns. The reason for the fund raising campaigns is to make the game a reality that much quicker. A game requires 2 things: time and money. If you have money you wont need a lot of time because you can outsource a lot of assets and coding to other you hire. If you don't then you will have to complete everything yourself, and that takes...time.

As you may or may not be aware Exhumed Race had its first Alpha release a few days ago. We are working hard on fixing the few bugs with it so that the alpha, even with only 3 current playable levels, is enjoyable.

Road Map :

To date I have never missed a deadline that I said I would meet. Alpha was promised by end of June and was live prior to that. I expect a fall release and with funding I will meet that deadline as well. Every month at minimum there will be a new Alpha release, which will include all current content that is finished. We are working on now implementing an in game bug report so players can submit bugs as they happen. Until this is live you can still submit bugs via email or the website.

As for the next major game update we will have: the current bugs fixed, more weapons for users to access, 5 complete levels, and some more we will keep secret at the moment. Release for this is End of July

As always any questions/comments/concerns feel free to email at  FrostAmationStudios@gmail.com or ExhumedRace.com and go to Contact page

Thanks for the update!
Allow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:01:10 AM

This coin is interesting, but...any update? Dead coin? Sad
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 12:02:56 PM

This Coin is not dead, but the developers did not want to follow current trends - not remove protected against Asik algorithms (the main problem in my opinion because of which the price falls, and will drop to zero), add new popular algorithms (it lacks the popularity of this coin). Huge potential especially if all updates will be performed.

killermonkeys

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:42:45 PM

This Coin is not dead, but the developers did not want to follow current trends - not remove protected against Asik algorithms (the main problem in my opinion because of which the price falls, and will drop to zero), add new popular algorithms (it lacks the popularity of this coin). Huge potential especially if all updates will be performed.
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47346&d=1397707694
xfelinho

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:05:24 PM

u can now mine qubit with nvidia gpus with the new ccminer

novag

novag

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

Look in price dude - falling in down, or open your eyes and not write any more nonsense!

killermonkeys

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:50:20 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 04:31:56 PM by killermonkeys

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47346&d=1397707694

Look in price dude - falling in down, or open your eyes and not write any more nonsense!

I think you're missing the point of what this coin is trying to do.

Yes, Asic's are providing hashpower to the multipools that are dumping coins everywhere.

Adding a slew of new algo's to any coin is a temporary band-aid.

The projects that are underway for this coin, specifically polymyr, are designed to support the coins that are being dumped.  It'll do this buy providing an auto-exchange between any and all of the coins on the merged network.  This allows anyone to create buy support for their currency of choice by mining any coin(s) on the merged network.  Taking away the ability of mining with an asic would make this a losing battle.  You gotta fight fire with fire.

**edit: shitty sentencing.
novag

novag

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 07:04:33 PM

I say this about Asik to what they have now gone and there are already massively even 1Gh!

Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 413 »
  Print  

Jump to: