Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you invest in ICO in bear market?  (Read 17498 times)
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
The only problem how to pick up the right ICO.
I would recommend to take a look at those one which are almost at the finish and almost reached the hard cap like Ubex
In such projects that are almost at exchnages - it has a sense of investing even on such a bearish market
Ubex is great project with 4000 contributors as far as I know BUT not invest in any ICO on such weak market! Price most likely will go down
I have invested a little in Ubex, project seems legit even on such bloody market.
I dont know was it a right decision or now but worth a shot, huh?? Grin Cheesy
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:34:36 AM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
I would recommend to take a look at those one which are almost at the finish and almost reached the hard cap like Ubex
In such projects that are almost at exchnages - it has a sense of investing even on such a bearish market
Ubex is great project with 4000 contributors as far as I know BUT not invest in any ICO on such weak market! Price most likely will go down
I have invested a little in Ubex, project seems legit even on such bloody market.
If you follow risk managent and did not put all the eggs in one basket (Ubex) then it is definitely right investment!
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

Like most of the speakers here: NO. It is enough to do a research, look at the tokens and coins Recently Added on CMC. This is not the best time.
Agree with your comments . Market capitalization is declining and the market has not shown the best recovery. So investing in ICO projects will not help investors make a good profit. I believe ICO will be a new trend in 2019 and this year is not good for the whole market

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
tinyteapot

Activity: 1149
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Although we all have our preference and it is good to buy low, hold and sell when it is high but for me, during the bear market, I prefer to invest in coin that has potentials than investing in icos because the project may likely not survive the bear and that will bring loss for me.
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

ICOs that are finishing their crowdsale will be entering the market soon. Do u see market condition? Any token that would appear at the market now would be dumped very hard!
nofork_man

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

ICOs have to take the smallest part of your portfolio. No matter which ICO u are picking up..All of them are just idea behind
zirconbasu18

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

I think a lot of factors are necessary to be observed at such a point. ICO investments are subject to various risk based on project plans and team members. Also, bitcoin price is totally relevant to all other coins and tokens in aspect of price movements. Its hard to say when is the right time to invest but a thorough research of the market and the project is necessary at all times to make the right decision.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

We are almost at bottom so i can invest and already investing.
I bought few ethereums and lots of BNB today and will buy more on next price drop too.
I love bearish markets cause they give more opportunites.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

it is more sensible to buy ico tokens on the bear market on the bear market because you can collect it at the bottom price and sell it during the bull period

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

Like most of the speakers here: NO. It is enough to do a research, look at the tokens and coins Recently Added on CMC. This is not the best time.
Why not? As long as we can be carefully and to be more selective in choosing the promising project, I think, investing in ICO in the bearish market are the best way, which is an opportunity for us to be able to gain more profit when the bull market came.
zajtsewatan

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

ICOs have to take the smallest part of your portfolio. No matter which ICO u are picking up..All of them are just idea behind
I have made a fortune with Stratis just bacause I have invested in it while the rest dont! It is too hard to pick up worhy project but if u could then invest, dont hesistate
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

If the project worth the amount you invested, then their is no question if it's in bearish or bullish market as long as you will be profitable on your investment. The problem we have right now is too many fake projects that spoil other good ICO that have good intention and investors has lose it's confidence to invest in ICO. I still believe that ICO is the source of exponential profits that you get in risking your money on them.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Bear market is the actual thing we need to find the marketplace growth from that and people goes to invest on the bitcoin when the time bitcoin grows up  but if you invest on the bear market only you will be able to find the profit in the market buddy.

So far I see the bitcoin and all the top altcoins seems cheap in the market now. Hence we make the profit with this right time.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I think the bear market should be investing in ICO projects.
Because in a bull market, there are a lot of people investing in ICO, it's hard to invest in good projects, but in a bear market there are very few people investing in ICO, so you can find a lot of good projects.

surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

I have made a fortune with Stratis just bacause I have invested in it while the rest dont! It is too hard to pick up worhy project but if u could then invest, dont hesistate

Haha Grin I have also made a lot with stratis! Now purchased a lot of Ubex tokens..Expecting the same growth as Stratis did last year!
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

whenever you can make an investment, but the investment you make must be full of calculations, a mature calculation will be the starting point of your investment success. in a bear market condition is a very dangerous thing if you are going to invest so I suggest not to invest when a bear market occurs
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

the bearish market is an opportunity to buy the dips, so I think buying during dips and hodl is the best decision for now but I don't close myself to ICOs, I will invest if there is a truly innovative ICO project

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
zajtsewatan

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Haha Grin I have also made a lot with stratis! Now purchased a lot of Ubex tokens..Expecting the same growth as Stratis did last year!
I think there will be no more x1000 profits on this market. The time of such enormous growth is over Roll Eyes
vuithoinha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

I found the idea of buying ICO was pretty good. ETH low prices will help you buy more ETH tokens from the ICO. When the market uptrend, you will be pretty much
Phat Buzz Tart

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

It depends on the project. Nowadays we have some good ICOs' and it's fully okay to invest in them and not watch at low price of ETH, BTC
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: