Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you invest in ICO in bear market?  (Read 17498 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:19 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 03:25:54 AM by maarx

I would say, this is the right time to buy as many altcoins as the values of all altcoins are cheaper. Use this opportunity to avail more coins. When the values go up, every altcoin would yield more benfits with its profits. Spread across the investment to more coins and this rhe right thing a trader or investor would do.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

Good quality ICO's can achieve good results regardless of market conditions but raising funds is more difficult when there's a downtrend as well as potential ways to profit from them

lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

I don't recommend buying ICO in a bear market. The bear market's ICO success rate is very low, unless the project itself is very good, otherwise it is recommended that you still invest in mainstream coins.
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

I spent most of my time trading and bounty tasks, but I won't invest in any ICO projects because I was cheated too much! I think giving up ICO is a good choice!
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

I participated to just one ico and it dropped much also, there is any project can stay above ico price at market so I dont recommend for participating to icos too, if you like project you can wait and invest at exchanges.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

I do not invest in ICO until the market is ruled by bears. Investing now in my opinion is very dangerous and it's better to wait until you try to make money when everyone just loses...
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

I think yes. Right now I have invested to menlo and OPP. I don't see any problem investing into projects specially when its bear market, just make sure that the project is competent enough to withstand the bear market right now.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
I do both, but only 30% of all my investments are participating in ico and the other 70% are in coins or tokens that I believe can make a profit if the market goes up again later.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

I do not invest in ICO until the market is ruled by bears. Investing now in my opinion is very dangerous and it's better to wait until you try to make money when everyone just loses...

I share the same opinion as you. Most of the ICOs, are falling down under the ICO price and this mean that our value in Ethereum also decrease.

TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

I think the September to October period will be the best time to invest in the ICO. The movement of bitcoin is always very fast. Moreover, the effect of ETF will create strong growth momentum coming. So, take a tour of Metahash # project, maybe it's a good link for developing your profits. And in my view, the ETF will be the target for the bear market to start the race.
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

I think the September to October period will be the best time to invest in the ICO. The movement of bitcoin is always very fast. Moreover, the effect of ETF will create strong growth momentum coming. So, take a tour of Metahash # project, maybe it's a good link for developing your profits. And in my view, the ETF will be the target for the bear market to start the race.

If you truly think this:
I think the September to October period will be the best time to invest in the ICO

Then I'd suggest you look into these two undervalued gems - MFChain and DataBlockChain. They have quite the prospects in view and are building a whole new paradigm in their niche. Especially MFChain, have favorable checked boxes in their development roadmap, not to mention a few partnerships already scored.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

I usually avoid investing in speculations and alternative currencies during a bearish market. Especially when I'm going for quick profits.
I try to keep my holdings as minimal as possible
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

I usually avoid investing in speculations and alternative currencies during a bearish market. Especially when I'm going for quick profits.
I try to keep my holdings as minimal as possible

That's indeed a good strategy to stay afloat in a bear market and would really be wise to hold only coins that have the potential to bounce back as fast as possible.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

I don't recommend buying ICO in a bear market. The bear market's ICO success rate is very low, unless the project itself is very good, otherwise it is recommended that you still invest in mainstream coins.

Look at the situation from another point of view. ICOs sell their coins for a certain amount of Ethereum (BTC) and the price of the crypto never matters. It can be a good investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

I do not invest in ICO until the market is ruled by bears. I
Why would you invest to ICO's if the altcoins are very cheap and most of them are down.
Investing now in my opinion is very dangerous and it's better to wait until you try to make money when everyone just loses...
Investing is risky that's what you have to say.
Results are unknown and if you don't do something today like investing to bitcoin or any coin that you wish, how can you try to make money?
Why focus on others losses if you can't focus on your own?
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

At present, the price of coins has dropped to a very low level. If investing right now is quite risky, it may collapse, but if you dare to invest now, if the market grows again, you will be successful and rich

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

The way it's going at the moment, I think I'd change my previous advice and say don't invest in any crypto at all. I thought the previous resistance point wouldn't be broken, but we've shot straight past it, and prices are still falling.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

There are hardly some ICO's are reaching soft cap and most of the people are not investing in it. Not the best time to run ICO's, even after spending too much for marketing, investments are very less.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?

I will still invest as long as the ICO has the potential to make your money grow because their commodities are feasible to the masses then for sure the ICOs will be a success even do bearish market is in effect. Anyway when the bullish will start then for sure the ICO tokens will rise up too in which an opportunity to sell it high from buying it cheap.
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

You need to know first the objectives of that coin. A good project with sustainable features is worth investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: