Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you invest in ICO in bear market?  (Read 17498 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:35:41 PM

Because of lots of scams my confidence about the investments are ICO was little bit late used so if the problems was gone and solved then only why conference will came to me again about the investment till then I am waiting for the changes to invest
Don't invest if you have doubt, it's not good for you.
The market turn bullish now but ICO has not progress yet, that's because we have IEO and some are just accumulating
cheap and undervalued coins in the market than investing in ICO.

If you invest in ICO, you will hope it will be traded in a liquid exchange, so it's the same if you will buy cheap coins now
which has great volume and then just hold it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:22:57 PM

Investing in Icos in the bear market is the best time to invest bear market give time for development and with this development period the ico can show growth and improve their performance
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 03:56:32 PM

i'm prefered to invest in altcoin are already listed and traded on market than investing in ico for condition like now, but it's a better case if i invested in ico campaign are offer by exchange (IEO), because investing in IEO is worth it for me and can make big profit from it

petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:37:29 PM

Investing in ICO in the bear market will have big risks. So many investors will not choose ICO investment at this time. They choose to invest in IEO because this form is safer when tokens are sold at exchanges trading.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:05:30 PM

In my opinion it’s very very hard to get much benefits by making investment into icos. Cause nowadays most icos are fake any others are not much profitable for this bearish market trend. So I think now It's not so profitable to invest into ico.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:00:27 AM

In my opinion it’s very very hard to get much benefits by making investment into icos. Cause nowadays most icos are fake any others are not much profitable for this bearish market trend. So I think now It's not so profitable to invest into ico.
There is a simply solution to that, if you don't trust ICO anymore, you can shift to invested in an IEO.
As the market is changing, we have to adopt with such changes, this is necessary and proven effective to minimize the scam as it's sponsored by an exchange. Only one thing you have to follow here, and that is the reputable exchange hosting the IEO.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:32:53 AM

no.. i would not invest in ICO.. even on bullish market.. id rather put my money in trading.. for i am sure its legit Smiley

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:59:28 AM

This year, finding a potential ICO project is very difficult because most of those projects after the end are silent and do not have any news, causing many investors to lot of money in the meantime. I believe that this year ICO will probably die and people will no longer have to pay much attention to new projects because it is definitely scam. Instead of choosing to invest in ICO, you should choose a new potential coin because this market has a lot of choices at this time of discount.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:19:50 PM

In the bear market, many ICO projects have postponed their process, I don't think investing in ICO during the bear market period is a good idea. We should wait for the market to have better improvements to join that would be better
This is the most expedient decision today, because many projects that managed to raise the necessary amount to start a project do not hasten with the development of the finished product. Because for this it is necessary, for example, to sell the cryptocurrency that they collected during the ICO, and now it is not profitable for them to do it. Therefore, everyone is waiting for when the prices for all coins will rise and they will be able to profitably sell the cryptocurrency, which is with them, and this is quite logical.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:27:50 PM

Investing in ICO in the bear market will have big risks. So many investors will not choose ICO investment at this time. They choose to invest in IEO because this form is safer when tokens are sold at exchanges trading.
Yes, this is a real situation in the current period, people are gradually abandoning ICO and focusing on IEO because the IEO is a form of investment where projects are guaranteed with the support of reputable exchanges, with such a guarantee, profit is more realistic. While with ICO, projects are not so safe, risks are always great when developers can disappear, especially in the bear market, ICO projects are almost unable to earn enough capital and become scams, participating in only brings loss and is not profitable.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:50:14 PM

This year, finding a potential ICO project is very difficult because most of those projects after the end are silent and do not have any news, causing many investors to lot of money in the meantime. I believe that this year ICO will probably die and people will no longer have to pay much attention to new projects because it is definitely scam. Instead of choosing to invest in ICO, you should choose a new potential coin because this market has a lot of choices at this time of discount.

ICO's future is increasingly difficult due to the presence of the IEO, this is what makes ICO live for up to a year but cannot reach the softcap, many scam projects certainly make investors afraid to put their money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:36:24 PM

Is not. ICO has lost confidence from more than 67% of investors by the end of 2018 because a lot of scam cases happened. Investing in ICO at this time is probably not profitable. I think you should turn to STO, STO is a new form of capital raising and upgraded from ICO. It will make you safer when participating in projects.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:51:07 PM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
Investing into a project during ico time and when the bearish market is prevailing is not a bad thing to me if the project is a good one.  I could remember that the cryptocurrencies markets and icos market perform badly in 2018 and that do not mean it has correlation with each other.  What really affected icos market since end of last year till now are scams and unprepared projects.  Many investors has lose significant amounts of money in this market and that is why many people start avoiding investing during icos and focussing trading in coins that has been listed in the market.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:59:49 PM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
even though the bear market continues to this time, does not mean there is no ico that is profitable for investor, what I know that recently there were ico that rose up to many times from price of ico is content protocol project , core in choosing ICO must be extra careful and always meticulous in all aspect

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:19:47 AM

I'm not sure I agree - I think a bear market means that ICOs have a hard time. They have much more success when the market is bullish, like the ICO craziness we saw in 2017 with a lot of projects hitting hardcap within minutes of opening the ICO. I think they find it tougher going to raise funds when the markets are falling.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:39:54 AM

I'm not sure I agree - I think a bear market means that ICOs have a hard time. They have much more success when the market is bullish, like the ICO craziness we saw in 2017 with a lot of projects hitting hardcap within minutes of opening the ICO. I think they find it tougher going to raise funds when the markets are falling.
Because investors interest is also lacking, inside the bear season investors are making some selective investment, they will not be pushed by the hyped as they knew that the market is not good, avoiding being stuck and not be able to get back their investment, probably they will choose to trade with known alts than investing inside ICO's, though we do have different opinions about how traders will be stand in this type of seasons.
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:38:27 AM

Investing in Icos in the bear market is the best time to invest bear market give time for development and with this development period the ico can show growth and improve their performance

And if it doesn't, won't that be a terrible gamble? I mean who would want to literally gamble away their hard earned fortune at an ICO in a bear when it may end up not listing or hardly make soft cap?
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:53:49 AM

to my opinion, in this bearing market investing ICOs is not a good choice for us to invest in because it is unstable and the percentage of failure of an ICO can rise much higher due to less investors or more scammers to persuade people invest in ICOs with many promises that can get huge profit when the price is low, so i will stay away from ICO but keep holding to my altcoins.
I agree with your opinion. ICO has caused many scam cases and lost investors' confidence since the end of 2018. Currently, there are many other forms of capital mobilization, such as IEO and STO. It will make you feel more secure when the investment risk in ICO is too high, unreliable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:07:20 AM

to my opinion, in this bearing market investing ICOs is not a good choice for us to invest in because it is unstable and the percentage of failure of an ICO can rise much higher due to less investors or more scammers to persuade people invest in ICOs with many promises that can get huge profit when the price is low, so i will stay away from ICO but keep holding to my altcoins.
I agree with your opinion. ICO has caused many scam cases and lost investors' confidence since the end of 2018. Currently, there are many other forms of capital mobilization, such as IEO and STO. It will make you feel more secure when the investment risk in ICO is too high, unreliable.
There's more good feedback on IEO, so probably ICO will slowly be out of the competition.
As more and more exchanges will participate, they would choose this kind of method of fund raising as it's more secured and more investors are participating.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:26:47 AM

For now, I have not invested in ICO. But I still have a lot of ICO coins and until now there is still no selling value. So I prefer to invest in top coins like BTC and ETH. Both of these coins are now experiencing price increases. And with the current price increase, of course, it will have a very positive impact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: