Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you invest in ICO in bear market?  (Read 17498 times)
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:42:53 AM

It is very difficult to find good ICO projects that are trusted with transparent sales and the possibility of success in the future, even though the market is positive but the ICO brand has been tarnished and many investors are pessimistic and worried that the money is lost, than IEO is an alternative way ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:50:34 AM

Bear market means there is less demand from investors. If we decide to invest, give them a demand, we are possible to get a profit but just not significant.. if we can have a significant profit from our investment in a bear market, then it's a fake bear!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:14:33 AM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
ICO has no longer become a trend in startup financing or other projects because so many ICOs are scam, never listing in exchange or even listing but no project development at all, IEO is better because of these two things; listing and big exchange, others I consider risk are still the same as ICO. Just simply trade for top ten altcoin..
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:18:37 AM

ICO is not in line with expectations and a lot of money is lost. It is too risky to invest in ICOS. But the market conditions are now pretty good. I guess now will be a lot more ICOS that can be relied on. But if you decide to invest in an ICO, you need to be careful.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:38:51 AM

Now the market really looks good, so there is a chance that there will be new ICOs and they will be more successful than those that appeared in 2018. But I think that ICO will no longer be able to bring investors the profit they brought in 2017 and a good profit will be around 20%-90%.
btcyoda

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:08:59 PM

I can invest in a bear market as long as my profit margins remain ridiculously high, and I can flip within a few days. Can't hold new gen ICOs longer than a week, else it could spell doom for my portfolio. Well, except for those upcoming so-called IEOs - technically these aren't ICOs.
The problem is it's hard to find a good ico that gives you a high profit like you said. Most of ICO in bear market also not received a good result so far, most of them are not reaching softcap.

Also the rise of IEO, makes investor prefer invest on IEO than ICO.

Now, most of the people are choosing investments in IEO compared to investment in ICO, in ICO's after collecting the fund most of them are scamming the investors without any further development. Now exchanges are choosing in a sleective manner in order to find potential which has active team and developments.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:48:13 PM

I will only take advantage of any existing opportunities. As in bear market conditions, I would be more to buy coins. Investing in the ICO I think is still very risky. I am more secure investing in the top coins like BTC, ETH, BSV, and BCH. And when the pumping conditions will I sell to profit.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:24:57 PM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?
I don't invest in ICO in a bear market. And I have not seen decent projects at this time.
Throughout the bear market, I tried to accumulate bitcoin and eth and trade. In my opinion it will be more profitable for me in the future.
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:09:29 PM

It is very difficult to find good ICO projects that are trusted with transparent sales and the possibility of success in the future, even though the market is positive but the ICO brand has been tarnished and many investors are pessimistic and worried that the money is lost, than IEO is an alternative way ..
right, in my opinion, it is more alternative to choose the IEO, which in my opinion seems to be in the market.  which is sure to avoid project scams and their own losses. Choosing ico is now very difficult in my opinion

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:18:08 PM

right, in my opinion, it is more alternative to choose the IEO, which in my opinion seems to be in the market.  which is sure to avoid project scams and their own losses. Choosing ico is now very difficult in my opinion
but now more and more IEOs are being done in a number of exchanges that are not very large in trade. can it also benefit? or is it just as risky as fraud and manipulation? because until now perhaps the main attraction of the IEO was a large exchange with high trade.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:42:07 PM

ICO has mostly died already and we are now looking into EIO will reverse this bad reputation that is was given to the market. That is why investors never give their concentration into investing ICO projects rather than of focusing on the existing project and have a working product already.
Of course, nobody could risk their money if they know that they can't get any. We are clever enough and to take advantage of investing Bitcoins today rather than of any projects around...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:51:32 PM

I don't invest in ICO in a bear market. And I have not seen decent projects at this time.
Throughout the bear market, I tried to accumulate bitcoin and eth and trade. In my opinion it will be more profitable for me in the future.
You have a good decision, because in yesterday's market conditions we didn't see a good ICO project. there are some who get the target but after entering the market their prices fall immediately. there are no interesting ICO projects to follow in poor market conditions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:23:17 PM

It seems to me that out of the total volume of new projects, perhaps 20 or 30% of all teams will be able to fulfill the conditions of IEO.  Based on this, the market for ico companies will continue to operate, but some ways to resolve the situation with a large number of frauds need to be found.  This problem is the most important today.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:35:55 AM

You have a good decision, because in yesterday's market conditions we didn't see a good ICO project. there are some who get the target but after entering the market their prices fall immediately. there are no interesting ICO projects to follow in poor market conditions.

Well you can invest in icos both in a bear and bull market as long as the ico is sound and is looking to have real good use. The challenge ready is not when to invest but where to invest. It may take thorough studies and research to determine which projects are decent amd have a good chance in the market, and which projects look like a waste of time and money.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:14:06 PM

for the whole of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 I participated in several bounty companies and the results were very bad.  Based on this, I made decisions, until the cryptocurrency market recovers, investments should be made only in the highest rated cryptocurrencies in order to provide confidence in a stable income in the future.  In any case, today it is better to invest in IEO projects, and not in the company's ico.

HELLO EVERYONE.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:10:48 PM

Some good project lose or didn't able to succeed since they market those times the market condition is at bear. If the project team and goals and have concrete plan for bear season strategy in selling then they might hit even get target their soft cap.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:06:30 PM

yes, it cannot be denied, indeed, with a bad market situation when almost all of the projects did not appear to have good potential, even though they really wanted to continue to develop the project but the fault was not in the right time, because almost all investors also do not want to waste capital and time in vain in a very bad market situation.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:09:36 PM

ill use the year 2018 as an example .  on year 2018 the market did experience a long time bear ( it was almost a year to be specific ) and the state of ico's were also affected on that year .

bounty ico , airdrop ico , and anything that is related to ico were not profitable because majority of them were failed to reach thier cap  but on the year 2017 the ico was verry fruitfull because the market is also healthy   .  ico in a bear market is i think a bad idea .
Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:37:13 PM

I think the bear market is more suitable to buy, then hold it until the bullrun arrives. that's an easy thing to say but in reality it is difficult, full of risk and high patience. Cry
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 11:37:58 PM

It's better not to invest in the ICO, because the bear market makes it difficult for the ICO to develop, when the ICO ends, many will immediately sell their tokens. we can observe this in various kinds of ICO Projects. although not all ICOs are so, we need to be careful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: