Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1764 times)
gehtrs

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

I feel that as long as you don't sell your coins, you don't have any losses, so I believe that I don't want to sell your coins. The bull market is coming. I must patiently stick to it. You have been persisting for so long. Do you care about continuing? Let us wait patiently together, and encryption will give us a huge return.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

Yes, maybe you should listen to your wife. Sometimes women's intuition is very accurate, but first you need to understand why your wife lets you quit the cryptocurrency. After all, the current encryption market is not good.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

I can just say that if you sell all the crypto now, you will get only a little money (maybe 5% or 10% from the peak). But if you don't sell them right now, you may got nothing or 10X returns.

No one can make decision for you, it need to be decided by yourself.

correct. I agree with you, if we currently sell all of our crypto currencies, we only get a little money, especially when the market conditions are unstable and many crypto currencies are falling. indeed it is difficult to make decisions with current conditions.
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

If you sell now you will get more losses, good hold until the price is truly stable, but what if your wife tells you to sell it all depends on you because we will lose to our daily needs,
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

I think you should believe in your own judgment. The future of the encryption market is getting better and better. Definitely worth investing. You can't give up because the market is temporarily down. The cryptocurrency is worth waiting patiently.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

As we all know that the market is currently down, if we sell now we will get a little money, if we are patient and want to wait I am sure and optimistic we will get more money. In addition, we can also do other ways to get profit with our coins, for example by trading.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

We all know the volatility of the market and when you have invested when the market is at its peak since last year it is really hard to bounce back specially if you are only doing HODL and not trading. I do understand the impatience of your wife as the market has been down in the past several months and all she just wants is for you to not lose all of your investments, however as it now stand you will only lose most of your investments if you sell it when the price is still below your initial investment. As many people have suggested we all feel that you should wait until the market bounce back this coming last quarter.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Hello guys,

If you sell now you will get more losses, good hold until the price is truly stable, but what if your wife tells you to sell it all depends on you because we will lose to our daily needs,
indeed investing in crypto should not involve family financial problems. if capital still depends also on family needs, then what we will get is only anxiety, because our needs depend on the crypto investment coin that we buy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Don't sell it right now or you will only get a lost lost situation. and one thing you should have not told her about this, just think about the volatility of the market there is no promises will come true by looking at the market right now. but if you really run out of money then sell it right now and live with her happily ever after.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

All wives are vigorously reacting to this kind of earnings of husbands. Grin This is normal. They are just very worried. But my advice, if you see in the stock. Good promising future. Retreat will not be the right decision. About which you will regret.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

Yes mostly people's around you see at that time you are happy when the price gone up and than same people see you when prices down your panic condition your depression they recommend to you no wait sell today price maybe after few days price more fell down, but i recommend to you wait and hold will be key of success now a days.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

That is the thing with life partnerships, yes? Everything is a shared decision. I would say, if it is not needed, and the decision to go into Bitcoin was made together, then the decision to get out should be made together. For me, the relationship with a family or friend is far more important than anything, but I also feel that people who are close enough to you, should understand your point of view.

Compromise maybe, and keep both satisfied. Or take what you need, keep some for a rainy day.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

Women don't understand the crypto world, my wife says the same thing, but I don't listen to it and I expect the bull to come back.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Wife don't need to listen, need to rely on yourself. Sell then elbows will bite, soon the market will recover and everything will go to growth, need patience

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

Hello guys,

Hi! Why can not you compromise with your wife? I can sell the half of your coins (if you actually went to the cryptomarket at May 2017 you should still in profit after December 2017). Leave the second half in case the market grows again.
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

I think that although there are many opportunities to make money in the market, you should control your investment funds, and you should not put all your savings into it!
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

I know you will listen to your wife, but in my opinion, it should not, the market will fly back and then you will regret it, sell too early altcoin price will be low.

olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Don't sell now dude, explain thing to your wife and let her understand it will get better again. If you sell now, I think you have made a loss. Hodl it some more time.
avisipa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Hello guys,

Well, maybe the situation is difficult, because even the closest person doesn't believe what we stand for. But that's how investment is, and for those who just enter it might be better if all possibilities were discussed together before making an investment, because not everyone has the same perception of time and patience.
freemax1900

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

Do you know that the reason why women rarely take part in risky investment? Because women psychology prefer stability. They has not big liver to make a big investment. I think you should take decision by yourself only.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: