Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1764 times)
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

Now if you sell it, you will regret it. I read your message, you should be too greedy, if you are not so greedy you will get a better life.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

You have suffered enough. There's no point to sell now. A little patience might be worth it. If you didn't invest in a 'dead' coin then you have nothing to worry about. Most of us are anticipating the bull run to be here very soon, you wouldn't want to miss that.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Now if you sell it, you will regret it. I read your message, you should be too greedy, if you are not so greedy you will get a better life.

Everyone has greed and most of the time it's our greed which makes us lose everything which we have and I believe he should wait bit longer I mean till the month of December so that he can get profits to cope up with the loses incurred.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

There are coins that are going up so you just need to swap your shitcoins for something like ethereum classic which is enjoying a pump due to the coinbase listing. Keep doing research and move into profitable coins, another one is crypviser which is releasing a product soon so that is also pumping

huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

It is the worst advise that you ever heard. I hope that you do not sell your apartment before buy crypto. In other case you should hold

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

There is only one person whose opinion is important to you - it's you. However, consider all your actions - it's only you yourself who are responsible for this. Every man himself is a spiteful Pinocchio.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Dude, dont do it please! Grin Really, all you need now is just hold and wait. You'll see, on Christmas yo'll gonna say " Thank you, Andrew, for your advise!"
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

It's too late now to sale. If you would have sold last December, that would have been a great move. But now all that you can do is to wait for the market to recover, and sell then in order to cash in some profits.

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

Don't listen to your wife. it is your business! Now it is time to purchases only. Smart money make you feel incomfortable and make you sell crypto. Buy low! And what are you going to do right now is sell low.
Listen to me not to your wife, who don't know about crypto anything

sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Many people are in the same position as you are. But if we could predict the future or even the price of bitcoin, this would be fine.
If tomorrow price goes up, you will regret that you sold your coins.
You must take your own decision so that you do not blame those who advise you.
project-z

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

The time for sales was from December to February. Now is the time to buy.
I'll buy a little coin. for example nkn
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

You are not the only one who did not want to sell in December 2017, and they expected even greater growth. People are always few. And now many are simply in despair, and to return their investments and even earn to us it remains only to wait and believe in a bright and bright crypto future.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

You should make her believe that crypto is a risky investment so she understand from the beginning the challenges you must face. However you can convince her to exercise patient for you to hold it in a few months to see if the price will rebound.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

the market is unpredictable and may be by the end of the year it will again show new records. and wife simply explain that profits will in the future. she should not be disappointed in you and Vice versa support.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Nobody can predict if market will rise again but as many of  users I’m quite confident that there will be a bull market soon... crypto investment is risky everybody should know
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

Hello guys,

So, you made her disappointed just because of your bad investment decisions? Don't let the numbers affect your life, man!
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

Hello guys,

You should be able to explain that investing in crypto currencies is a big risk and certainly must be able to understand and be patient with the investment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
gulagguh

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

Hello guys,

basically a business that we do is must be the result of our own efforts and thoughts, if someone else interferes in making decisions in our business, it is already a bad thing to do, but when all things involve family harmony, all must run in balance, so we are required to be able to arrange everything so that it works well
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

Don't be easily influenced by what other people. Even though the person is the person closest to you. because in the crypto this nothing can be predicted. Then we recommend you follow the words of the liver only. If it's a loss, it was an accident, if you get lucky, then it's sustenance for you.

loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

Hello guys,

How sad that you didnt sell your coins last ATH, but dont give up, tell your wife that crypto has to take more time before will pump again, patience is a must in crypto world. Like me, i almost lost 50% of my assets, but still holding and waiting till the right time to sell, bitcoin is starts moving now,  meaning sooner or later altcoins will follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: