Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:40:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1764 times)
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

Tell your wife that patience is the key to profit. I think it`s best to put everything on hold. I put everything on hold for 5 years. I really believe that`s the right strategy.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:55:26 AM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Most wives are FUDs, that's all I think. My wife also think that I am doing nothing. But since March, I gave her my income in bounty campaign and trading. But as of now, I am holding 4 coins and I am going with long term holding. This past few weeks, we became short financially, so, she said that I must sold all my holdings and focus on my job. Sometimes, I want to shake her head while explaining what am I doing.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

My wife does not understand what I'm doing or rather does not believe. But when I successfully sell tokens on the stock exchange and bring money to the family, then all questions disappear, I beg for support from her. I do not intend to merge everything!)
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:37 AM

The decision is yours to make, if you think it is right time to sell, then go for it, but of course we know that the market is very down now, so we better wait and be patient. Just explain to your wife that you have to wait a little more for you to sell it. In my opinion, it is not yet the right time to sell, please hold.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Give your wife understanding, tell her to be patient waiting for better results. Crypto market is very difficult to predict, but I am sure there will be a time for prices to rise.
I hope you succeed in calming your wife
HereNow

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:43:51 AM

Don't think in all or nothing. Since you came in May of last year I'm sure you still make some profit. If you can just take out what you initially put it and just be grateful for any thing that you might earn in the future. If you don't then at least you didn't really lose anything.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

You can sell it in December, explain to your wife that the market is declining and the market is declining is a normal situation in trade. you only need to hold until December, the market will soon recover.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

If you showed some patience back then than I will say show patience now as well. Selling all of your coins now will not be a good idea at all and it will leave you with the null value in your hands. It's better to teach your wife about the market and tell her how it works and how everyone is waiting for the market to get a rise till dec of this year and if the market value rises with the expected profit you think you can make then its the time you can sell off all your coins but always learn how to do trading and mining in the crypto as it will let you more money than expected so better have a thorough knowledge about this first.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

You know more than she knew crypto and even she's your wife it doesn't mean you should do what he told because what she wants is unacceptable. Just think of what was the price of crypto last year with the same month and you'll see it's not actually a loss. Better if your wife will realize this and don't mind her for the meantime. This is how crypto works and volatility will make us profit nor loss so learn how to play with it.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

So you need money right now or you just don't want to work with cryptocurrency? I would in your place have reinvested all illiquid assets in more liquid and would have expected growth. I do not see any reason to sell today, because most tokens are below their cost on the ICO.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Hello guys,

build your own decision, because you can sell anytime you want if you really need it, but if not then you must hold. but since your wife is telling you to sell it now, you must have a deep conversation and discuss your opinion to her.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 11:50:39 AM by Adreman23

Hello guys,

I think you dont need to inform  your wife about your crypto holdings because it may cause of conflict desicions between the two of you and ends in blaming each other. The best time to tell her is after you sold and earned big profit. I think she will be surprise and very happy.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Hello guys,

Next thing she gonna ask you will be : Choose , its Crypto or Me ?!? Ofcourse its gonna be easy Answer . HODL and fill the bags more . Just hold it till ETF decision and see what happens then . Thats when you can decide what to do . If you are short on money to live then ofcourse sell some .
NetCastle

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Many hoped for market growth, but the peak of ETH was, for example, exactly at the end of 2017, and it is unlikely that the ETH will be above $ 1000.
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

I don't think we have to sell coins at the moment, wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market, and you have to believe that the future of cryptocurrency must be bright. I believe that your wife is a person who does not understand the market, but your wife suggests that you sell all the coins, do as you think is necessary, and now need to repeat this correction and then everything will be good, good luck for everyone
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

I think you are wishing to make more money even though they are already profited, infact it is very suitable to sell it over in the market which is really a good timing for the year 2018. But most important is listen to others or wife because they know better your future life needed.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

Wife or woman always think rationally, most women will never dare to take risks so choose to sell all or cut loss rather than have to be patient and wait.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Hello guys,

That is just an opinion coming from your wife if your wufe is an expert in these thing in these field then yes sell it believe to her but if she is not an expert here and if she doesn't know how this is being done and that is all merely opinion them thunk about it. It is up to you what to decide because ypu are the one who knows what will gonna happen.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

It's your choice after all not her. My suggestion is wait until you meet your target or else you will lose the chance to gain more. HODL mate, you knew it better than her right? trust yourself.

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

How much does your wife know about Cryptocurrency?. If you have been in the. Platform long enough, you know better than to listen to other people's opinions concerning your coins, you know how much work you had to put in to get where you are now, if you share the same thought then go ahead and sell, but selling at such. A cheap price means loss making
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: