Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1755 times)
batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

Dude you better find yourself a new wife. See it like an altcoin there is billion if women  out there! Best wishes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

Have you tried to explain to her the essence of projects in which you invested money? Also tell me what she knows about this area? Suddenly she works in an investment fund and wants to help you ...
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

its complicated and i cant give advice to you because im still single LOL.
but its ok, i think not just you make mistake like this, maybe many people do the same thing like you.
im also do the same thing like you, yeah i hope it will recovery in the end of the year. lets hope the best.
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

of course, the situation does not like, but for the future it is better not to show relatives in your affairs, because then they start to consider your profit or loss.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

of course, the situation does not like, but for the future it is better not to show relatives in your affairs, because then they start to consider your profit or loss.
I think that your advice is very correct, especially if the question concerns a woman, then it can not be devoted to your financial affairs. In any case, you will solve the problems yourself and do not spoil the mood inside the family.

]
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

interesting post first time I see that, sir, and you please tell me, does your wife know anything about the world of cryptocurrency? knows what about the world of blockchain technology? how can you let her down, rather it brings you that do not believe in you, so I recommend you to be patient, I'm sure you know that the world of blockchain is the world of the future! look at her example because thousands of people have earned on cryptocurrency, and how they did it? they just waited!
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Never listen to women, listen only to yourself and always make the decision yourself. They panic and are afraid of losing money, but here you need to soberly assess the situation and make a decision on their own

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Hello guys,

Oh, you are not alone - lots of people who saw the rising on the crypto market in December 2017 they waited that it will rise more and more, but now we see what we see, and not only your wife is impatient and ask to sell everything. What can I say - women. my advice to you - I would not recommend to sell everything, but try to sell something that you feel that will be really profitless at all and to go into Ethereum, because it is a good time right now to buy Ethereum. And then wait a little more. I believe in good times.
vverrita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

Do not bend your wife) And do it all the way around, buy some coins on the sly yet. She will then be glad Cheesy
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Hello guys,

I believe the choice is up to you if you're running into things and in need of money desperately, you should consider to sold it. But if you believe in the market and think those coins are gonna worth much more than now then there's no reason to sell all of them.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Selling all of your coins that you've been holding since late last year is not good because obviously you'll be losing a lot of money which is not wise so you better hodl because bull run will come like that a thieve in the night and I think the more we believe in crypto the better because with that dump in price will be minimal  
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

If at the moment you sell, you earn a little, to explain to his wife the whole situation, I think you will be able to convince her.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

I think in such cases it is better to consult with financiers than with his wife. The wife can panic, she is pressured by news and mass media and her mind is clouded.
Tanya_TKH

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

DO NOT SELL! When everyone is scared, it means that the market does what it wants - makes everyone sell their coins. If we sell, then who buys them? Think ...
BulDog

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

In my opinion that the wife asks you to sell it all for her normally, I think your wife doesn't really understand the market and the world of cryptography, talk to her and explain that now is not the time.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

Sell all right now doesn't make any sense, you can lose even more better wait until the end of this year and decide what to do. If you have enough income why should you sell all your tokens?
Suharrik

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

I think maybe you should stop discussing about cryptos with your wife so that she won't be pressurizing you to sell it all, I think why she does that is because the both of you always discuss about cryptos and market.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

it is necessary to understand that in case of sale loss is provided . If you really want to earn something for sale is not the best time
Bitalkcoin$

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

I think maybe you should stop discussing about cryptos with your wife so that she won't be pressurizing you to sell it all, I think why she does that is because the both of you always discuss about cryptos and market.

Interesting guess! But it's pretty normal for a couple to behave like that, it's hard to avoid it, unless one of them always keep the other in dark from the very beginning about the crypto thing.  Cheesy
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Hello guys,

It is not wise of you if you choose to sell all of your coins at this time. Some analysts say that there are high chances that those coins are gonna rise up again by the end of this year. So at least wait until December, then the choice is yours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: