Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499702 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:39:30 PM

Good job devs, you've successfully taken 3 steps forward and now 3 steps back. No progress on price at all. And your game dev is teasing us with secrets? Time to shape up now and open up guys.
JL

You people are obsessed with price price price...
Some coins gained based on a few tweets more than bitcoin in one year with actual use and shops (talking about '10-'12) and you're stills screaming.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:39:44 PM

Good job devs, you've successfully taken 3 steps forward and now 3 steps back. No progress on price at all. And your game dev is teasing us with secrets? Time to shape up now and open up guys.
JL

+1
Silence is killing, take a look at other coins where they communicate much better with community

venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:48:48 PM

JL

Good job on being a true investor that holds for the future and doesn't care about current prices like a day trader would...

Honestly the impatience on here is unbelievable.

Companies on the stock market do not update every day/week and neither do we.

Why on earth would we want to continuously tip off our competitors on where we are at and ruin your investment?

As I keep on saying THE CURRENT PRICE MATTERS NOT.

Use it as an opportunity to buy more or if you do not have faith in us then sell.

It really is that simple.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:55:29 PM

JL

Good job on being a true investor that holds for the future and doesn't care about current prices like a day trader would...

Why on earth would we want to continuously tip off our competitors on where we are at and ruin your investment?

Use it as an opportunity to buy more or if you do not have faith in us then sell.

Dont forget that there might be many investors whom bought recently and now see the price dropping.
If you are a lucky guy who bought at the early days or wiht mining, you are talking from total different situation

Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:01:28 PM

JL

True investments don't spike up 400% in 2 days and then give it all back in 4 days. So far we've seen nothing but hot air from these dev's, quite similar to AIR Coin which also said "have faith in us" many times while the price dropped lower and lower.
I like Coin2.0 though and want to see it succeed. All I'm saying is communicate more and let us (the community) push it around and spread it like wildfire. It is way too quiet here and the current price always serves as a warning sign and in this case it is saying the dev's are not worth investing in besides an occasional pump and dump.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
venmo

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

JL

True investments don't spike up 400% in 2 days and then give it all back in 4 days. So far we've seen nothing but hot air from these dev's, quite similar to AIR Coin which also said "have faith in us" many times while the price dropped lower and lower.
I like Coin2.0 though and want to see it succeed. All I'm saying is communicate more and let us (the community) push it around and spread it like wildfire. It is way too quiet here and the current price always serves as a warning sign and in this case it is saying the dev's are not worth investing in besides an occasional pump and dump.
JL

We spiked due to a mention in the international business times.

Do you even research before you post?

Begone and troll elsewhere.

If you didn't have faith in us or want to talk the price down you wouldn't be here.

Do you even invest on the stock market?

They release news around once a quarter if you are lucky.

Let us do our job. We do not get paid for this. We are holders like you.

I put in around 6-12 hours per day ON TOP of my day job.

What have you done for the coin?

Please let us get on with the task at hand.

If we were a pump and dump coin we would have all sold out above 2000 and left you all by now.

Do you honestly want me to tip off our competitors so they finish first and Coin2 ends up worth nothing?

Things are going well. That is all I can say at present.

To prove we are not a pump and dump coin I will say it again "sell if you are not happy".

That applies to anyone who doesn't have faith in the current dev team and isn't a true investor.

We are not here to please the jam tomorrow types.

We are here to make a game on a miniscule budget with a small team in a very short space of time.
venmo

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:38:59 PM

JL

JL

We spiked due to a mention in the international business times.

Do you even research before you post?

Begone and troll elsewhere.

If you didn't have faith in us or want to talk the price down you wouldn't be here.

Do you even invest on the stock market?

They release news around once a quarter if you are lucky.

Let us do our job. We do not get paid for this. We are holders like you.

I put in around 6-12 hours per day ON TOP of my day job.

What have you done for the coin?

Please let us get on with the task at hand.

If we were a pump and dump coin we would have all sold out above 2000 and left you all by now.

Do you honestly want me to tip off our competitors so they finish first and Coin2 ends up worth nothing?

Things are going well. That is all I can say at present.

To prove we are not a pump and dump coin I will say it again "sell if you are not happy".

That applies to anyone who doesn't have faith in the current dev team and isn't a true investor.

We are not here to please the jam tomorrow types.

We are here to make a game on a miniscule budget with a small team in a very short space of time.

I just bought a ton of c2s and now I would like to know how I can help this community (or the game) to evolve. Is there a todo-list? Something we (I) could do to help this project move forward? I don't care about prices right now (and you shouldn't, too) because there is obvious potential in this idea. I have access to graphic designers, editors and games-journalists, if we plan the next beta right we could get a lot of coverage from not-coin-related media.

PM me your email and I will be in touch Smiley
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:42:57 PM

Dont forget to share this all over the net!  It's coming soon my friends Smiley

namegeo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:06:36 PM

Coin2.0 will be back over 2000 sat, and after that it about the momentum if it will drive it more up or down, and one of the factor will be the awareness of such coin on the market.

as for now, I do expect the price to continue sliding till around 550 sat maybe, as the momentum of last week drove it up from this level up.

therefore, buying now is the safe to do for people believing in the coin, as the selling strength is getting weaker and people are holding so much to the coins (at any price they bought it).

TomGreed

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:16:45 PM

NC2 is on the way!
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:20:11 PM

looking better now. people are buying it up at the low price. good sign Smiley

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:21:49 PM

I wont sell my 1000000 coins. I suggest you do the same. HOLD! Smiley

_@/'
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 02:45:43 PM by brightlight

looking better now. people are buying it up at the low price. good sign Smiley

I personally am tired to look at those fluctations. It's not reasonable to spend a time, watching exchange, but I admit it is addictive.

Btw, the price is artificially and, I must say-agressively, pushed down at the moment. People are accumulating stakes.
namegeo

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:45:49 PM

Arabic translation for the coin2 info

http://www.coin2talk.com/index.php/arabic/72-coin2-0-or-nc2#267

a decent one that gives a clear idea about the project
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:10:43 PM

Arabic translation for the coin2 info

http://www.coin2talk.com/index.php/arabic/72-coin2-0-or-nc2#267

a decent one that gives a clear idea about the project
Thank you for your contribution !  Smiley

Rraider

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:15:41 PM

HODL !!!!
 Weather the storm ...clear days ahead.
 Cool
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

Hi,

I was holding a few coin2 before the 51% thing happened and bought alot more since, as the way the situation was handled showed that the devs are taking this coin seriously, which is probably not true for most altcoins that are being launched. Coin2 is in my eyes one of the few coins that has a long term chance, we will see. I have some questions though. Apologies if those have been discussed before, if so i did not find them.

A) Wouldn't playing for C2 and especially paying C2 to enter a game considered illegal gambling in most countries? I have been a professional poker player for 5 years, so i followed the discussion somewhat closely (on poker obv). It might also depend on the type of game. Has this been researched and what are the results?

B) If it is not illegal, what would stop - say Electronic Arts - to launch their own system once C2 shows some promising success?

C) Why havent the big publishers done so already? While the idea is good and new(?) to altcoins it is not exactly new generally. A quick google search brought dicussion threads from 2007. Are there any publishers, which have implemented a system like that? I have a family, so gaming is very low on my list how to spend my day.

D) Couldnt it be strategically better to find a small publisher to launch games while you can focus on implementing a Coin2 payment system into those games and promoting it? Of Course after the FPS is launched to show that it can be succesfully done.

A few words regarding the recent price drop and the discussion in this thread. I do not plan on selling anytime soon anyway (though I am actively trading constantly), so the current price is not that important for me. However i want to note 2 things:

1. There is no long term investing in altcoins. Lets be honest, even a random startup in the ukraine is about as rock-solid as they come compared to the altcoin market. And that is not meant as a disparegement of coin2 or the developers, that is the realistic state of the altcoin market (you may disagree here).

2. While this is my first post - try to be nice  Wink - I have been following the board for quite a while. It seems alot of people think Investor = good, day-trader = bad. In reality most tradable assets need both groups. Without daytraders, or at least short-term investors a market has no volume and will be completely dry. A market with a low volume is prone for huge swings of the price, which is not what you want. There are a number of other problems in low-volume markets but the point is: There are no good and bad inverstors and a good strategy is focussing on both groups.

Devs, keep up the good work

HKBvM
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:38:04 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 07:51:46 PM by brightlight

Well done devs!!! Angry

ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:51:02 PM

This looks like a good coin
and the devs are serious about making this a winner
I think I will go and buy some C2.0

what is the deal with the name NC2 ? C2.0
I think it should be the same everywhere

sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:30:12 PM

Why dumping NC2?
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: