Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499693 times)
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:41:42 PM

people will start believing again in C2! Now anon + some other sweet functions and we are on the moon.

anon?!?!?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gts476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:04:59 PM

Well, here is the guy we need to do youtube!

FrankieOnPCin1080p http://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p 1.7 million subscribers! (facebook) https://twitter.com/FRANKIEonPC

I think I have said before, I WOULD LOVE for C2.1 to become the youtube game culture tipping currency and I think it can, it upsets me that I get such pleasure from watching these videos but can't reward the makers and I'm sure it much piss them off too.

Think about it for a second...........

youtube game bloggers asking for tips in c2.1

boom, headshot.

G.

youtube beat you to it, tipping will be possible in the future (recent announcements). But maybe they will add crypto-support (not sure about that). Of course we can always tip c2 but youtube-support won't happen soon, I'm afraid.

Doesn't even need to be offish, could just be an address in the 'about' section to start and a comment at the end 'if you enjoyed TIP', better than whatever horrid paypal system youtube puts in.

You're right, I was just being a smartass. Of course I would love to tip my favorite tubers with c2. But these guys would need some serious donations to consider accepting c2. Not sure if a few coins here and there are worth the hassle (from their point of view). All of this can change when the game comes out.

Quote from VidCon announcement:

“To put it really simply, any viewer can show any creator their love by tipping them any amount between $1 and $500,” Wojcicki told the audience, Mashable reported. Details of the announcement were also posted to YouTube’s blog for video creators.

Sweet as, but outdate transaction systems set the floor at $1, crypto wins as cost effective micropayments < $1
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:19:49 PM

Apology for disappearing for almost 48 hrs. Long weekend here in Canada. Everyone takes advantage heading to cottage ease some heat from the summer with a chance being away from smartphone & have some equilibrium in life back.

Tomorrow, I probably will be busy with my new insurance investigator, lawyer and the renovation contractor. Once settle, I'll  sit down discuss with 'Communication' Glen. I think he is better PR and Communicator who can interpret my ideas better b4  presenting to the board to get Coin2 talented and Hard working members work less but focus up to speed. Sometime, an organization needs is just a slightly adjust in certain unrealized thing without alter anything will significant improve efficiency.

Again, I wouldn't worry nor excited if coin2 in between to 150 to 300 Satoshi zone where top100 list still control +/-95% of the coins. There are not much change in Open Interest and Vol. yet.

Cool! Good to have you on board. Maybe you can tell Kalisto or KingArbin to finally answer my pm(s). I am waiting for weeks now.

Jan since this is the FIRST ive heard of it, lol.. I responded to you and your just now sent pm, lol

World without fiats!
Byter88

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:28:36 PM

FrankieOnPCin1080p http://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p 1.7 million subscribers! (facebook) https://twitter.com/FRANKIEonPC

I think I have said before, I WOULD LOVE for C2.1 to become the youtube game culture tipping currency and I think it can, it upsets me that I get such pleasure from watching these videos but can't reward the makers and I'm sure it much piss them off too.

boom, headshot.

G.

PewDiePie does game reviews as well, i think he has over 4 million subscribers. Not sure if he is under a contract though because i read that some game company pays him to review. Maybe we can make an acct for him and donate coins to his wallet. Its an idea...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCym_CpEFDcQehWpfZgPg5UA

The same can be said about Kim dotcom. Hes pretty active on twitter, and we can do the same, offer to open an acct for him and donate. He was once the number 1 ranked player for Call of Duty. Just him tweeting about it would interest many people...thoughts?

gts476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:38:40 PM

boom, headshot.

G.

PewDiePie does game reviews as well, i think he has over 4 million subscribers. Not sure if he is under a contract though because i read that some game company pays him to review. Maybe we can make an acct for him and donate coins to his wallet. Its an idea...

The same can be said about Kim dotcom. Hes pretty active on twitter, and we can do the same, offer to open an acct for him and donate. He was once the number 1 ranked player for Call of Duty. Just him tweeting about it would interest many people...thoughts?

we will stalk them down, and we will give them all some c2.1 and make them all fight for our pleasure. #KingOfYouTube

but seriously, will get on it as soon as beta is good to go.
gts476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:48:29 PM

@ whoever said they will wait for CoC of come out before picking up some c2.1

If your reactions are that quick, hit me up, you can be on my team for capture the flag!
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:47:37 AM

I'm so excited I'm crabbing out, with my crab out! Crab Cakes! woooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!

Byter88

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:17:50 AM

boom, headshot.

G.

PewDiePie would be awesome, he's #1 on youtube. I don't think he would be in it for the money, because he is a big time millionaire. He likes strange games and cool communities, maybe we should try something to get his attention (like a special event for him) once the beta is released.

Kim Dotcom aka Megaracer was #1 in CoD a long time ago (more than a year, before the raid), but he never answered any tweets regarding cryptos like doge (when it was getting "big") or questions about a possible "mega"-coin. I don't know if he's legally allowed to (because of the stuff he's going through). He also doesn't answer twitter-pms, it could be hard to get him as a supporter. He actually follows me on twitter since I made a tv-pilot about him a year ago but he never ever answered one of my pms or tweets or mails. So he's kind of hard to reach from my experience or maybe he just hates my guts. Maybe someone here has a better connection, I will try but I don't think he will suddenly change his mind.

These are just thoughts, don't let them disencourage you. Smiley I love that you all are trying to get involved and the whole twitter / youtube - story will work well once we got some supporters.

Yeah i agree, KimDotcom would be hard to get a reply from. He's a celebrity pretty much lol. He has tweeted about Bitcoin before so if enough people here send tweets or "Challenges" we might get him to slip up and have him send a small tweet.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:22:46 AM

Coin2talk.com is down, we are changing domains and I will be redesigning our forums, just in case anyone is wondering about it... should take no more than a week

World without fiats!
Byter88

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:08:28 AM

boom, headshot.

G.

PewDiePie would be awesome, he's #1 on youtube. I don't think he would be in it for the money, because he is a big time millionaire. He likes strange games and cool communities, maybe we should try something to get his attention (like a special event for him) once the beta is released.

Kim Dotcom aka Megaracer was #1 in CoD a long time ago (more than a year, before the raid), but he never answered any tweets regarding cryptos like doge (when it was getting "big") or questions about a possible "mega"-coin. I don't know if he's legally allowed to (because of the stuff he's going through). He also doesn't answer twitter-pms, it could be hard to get him as a supporter. He actually follows me on twitter since I made a tv-pilot about him a year ago but he never ever answered one of my pms or tweets or mails. So he's kind of hard to reach from my experience or maybe he just hates my guts. Maybe someone here has a better connection, I will try but I don't think he will suddenly change his mind.

These are just thoughts, don't let them disencourage you. Smiley I love that you all are trying to get involved and the whole twitter / youtube - story will work well once we got some supporters.

Yeah i agree, KimDotcom would be hard to get a reply from. He's a celebrity pretty much lol. He has tweeted about Bitcoin before so if enough people here send tweets or "Challenges" we might get him to slip up and have him send a small tweet.

He loves everything anti-gov, therefore "Chain of Conflict" could get his interest if we play it smart (like: @kimdotcom, fight back! "Chain of Conflict", the crypto-shooter that lets you raid the government. And get rich by playing (not you kim, you're already rich)" ... omg, what a bad example (it's late) but you get my point.

Yeah he'll see right through that and doubt he'll fall for it lol, im sure there's better ways.
nickquest

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:27:19 AM

So, is anyone here playing VoidSpace?
Wolf_of_Wallstreet

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:05:20 AM

Hi Everybody!

I would actually like to make a T-shirt with the coin logo on it, and the coin2-project.org address on it.  Unless I'm searching this entire thread wrong, there is nothing about T-shirts mentioned.  I wouldn't mind wearing one.... Where can I get a large graphic?

I look forward to seeing the price of this coin rise up up and up!

Hello and welcome on board !

Printed T-shirt is a very good idea and we will come back to you with large and new graphics for the front and the back Wink

A community member printed stickers and you can see a sample if you follow the link below, but nobody made a T-shirt proposal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.msg7141415;topicseen#msg7141415

Finally I received my Coin2 QR-Code-Stickers Grin

I couldn't effort more but it's better than nothing...

Bus stations, Restaurants and popular public places in Germany, GET READY  Tongue

awesome can i use that too to paste it here in our country? ill put your name as the designer ^^

sure you can use it  Grin the more ppl create stickers or promo stuff like this the more popular and well-known the Coin2 might get.
So feel free to create stickers like this, or you might wanna get coffee cups, biros, shirts, whatever...

If someone want the png of the sticker (QR-Code with NC2 Logo) please let me know so I can put it up here

If you would have searched under the entire thread you would have found this here  Tongue
alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:22:02 AM

Hi, one question...but the surplus coins ( CVeCYv39eqLGAUWe3xxMhP6gF39jgbgZ7i - 6 846 881.540817) what are?  Huh Huh
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:12:13 PM

Hi, one question...but the surplus coins ( CVeCYv39eqLGAUWe3xxMhP6gF39jgbgZ7i - 6 846 881.540817) what are?  Huh Huh

Funny you should mention this. I brought up the idea of burning some or all of the excess coins with some members of the board just this morning. They seem open to the idea. It needs some more thought obviously as there are other factors to consider i.e they may need some for a few bits of extra development and what not.

I'd be interested to hear what you all think of this idea. The board members will listen to you if you express your opinions.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:22:15 PM

Hi, one question...but the surplus coins ( CVeCYv39eqLGAUWe3xxMhP6gF39jgbgZ7i - 6 846 881.540817) what are?  Huh Huh

Funny you should mention this. I brought up the idea of burning some or all of the excess coins with some members of the board just this morning. They seem open to the idea. It needs some more thought obviously as there are other factors to consider i.e they may need some for a few bits of extra development and what not.

I'd be interested to hear what you all think of this idea. The board members will listen to you if you express your opinions.

I agree with idea by all 100%, as swap process is over at the moment. This will boost confidence in coin. And, yes, a bit should be kept in publicly traceable address, so people can see that amounts goes to team addresses for the work involved. The bounties should be announced transparently, in other words.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:36:13 PM

Hi Everybody!

I would actually like to make a T-shirt with the coin logo on it, and the coin2-project.org address on it.  Unless I'm searching this entire thread wrong, there is nothing about T-shirts mentioned.  I wouldn't mind wearing one.... Where can I get a large graphic?

I look forward to seeing the price of this coin rise up up and up!

Hello and welcome on board !

Printed T-shirt is a very good idea and we will come back to you with large and new graphics for the front and the back Wink

A community member printed stickers and you can see a sample if you follow the link below, but nobody made a T-shirt proposal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.msg7141415;topicseen#msg7141415

Finally I received my Coin2 QR-Code-Stickers Grin

I couldn't effort more but it's better than nothing...

Bus stations, Restaurants and popular public places in Germany, GET READY  Tongue

awesome can i use that too to paste it here in our country? ill put your name as the designer ^^

sure you can use it  Grin the more ppl create stickers or promo stuff like this the more popular and well-known the Coin2 might get.
So feel free to create stickers like this, or you might wanna get coffee cups, biros, shirts, whatever...

If someone want the png of the sticker (QR-Code with NC2 Logo) please let me know so I can put it up here

If you would have searched under the entire thread you would have found this here  Tongue

I see that now... I searched the keyword shirt instead of shirts.  Makes a big difference!  We just need a large logo, and we'll be good to go!  Grin
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:38:03 PM

Hi, one question...but the surplus coins ( CVeCYv39eqLGAUWe3xxMhP6gF39jgbgZ7i - 6 846 881.540817) what are?  Huh Huh

I agree with idea by all 100%, as swap process is over at the moment. This will boost confidence in coin. And, yes, a bit should be kept in publicly traceable address, so people can see that amounts goes to team addresses for the work involved. The bounties should be announced transparently, in other words.

Fully agree and I appreciate you taking the time to respond  Wink
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:28:20 PM

Im down with burning like 4-5 mil of them. Keep the rest for future game dev bounties. After CoC comes out and we see an increase in value, they might come in handy in attracting other game developers to join the party....thoughts?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:54:48 PM

Im down with burning like 4-5 mil of them. Keep the rest for future game dev bounties. After CoC comes out and we see an increase in value, they might come in handy in attracting other game developers to join the party....thoughts?

Yeah, burn some and keep some. Sounds good to me.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:58:17 PM

The majority of surplus coins should be burned. There is nothing wrong with keeping say 1-2M for developments, but nearly 7M is a bit too much. Total money supply had to be inflated and if I understand correctly those surplus coins exist, because no one knew the exact amount needed for swapping, right?

All holders of old C2 took a hit, would be good if supply would be decreased, even if it would be by just 5%. Would send a good signal to all further investors, too.

Edit: Actually I would trust the devs to not dump the coins. But I hold/buy Coins since more or less the start and have followed this thread closely. Someone coming in new might decide not to invest in a coin with such a high "premine". We had exactly this "discussion" (=fud) 30 pages back or so if I remember correctly.

Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: