Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499692 times)
alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:32:37 AM

Can we get a few miners on the pool for a bit?  Difficulty was at .8 and a miner with over 10mh/s left.  Once dif retargets I am going to lock down pool and I am going to think about adding a non-readjusting difficulty or Kimoto Gravity Well.
I am, In with my 1 MHS gpu and 1 KHs Cpu
My Miner is there all the time untill everything is fixed.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:45:19 AM

Can we get a few miners on the pool for a bit?  Difficulty was at .8 and a miner with over 10mh/s left.  Once dif retargets I am going to lock down pool and I am going to think about adding a non-readjusting difficulty or Kimoto Gravity Well.
I am, In with my 1 MHS gpu and 1 KHs Cpu
My Miner is there all the time untill everything is fixed.

thank you we need alittle bit more to get through to the next dif retarget....do you know anyone else
zoujianhui

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:14:24 AM

Foreign friends, we come Bter.com to trade. http://cn.bter.com/trade/c2_btc
iamibo

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:23:01 AM

Foreign friends, we come Bter.com to trade. http://cn.bter.com/trade/c2_btc Cool Cool
alivecrypto

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:34:56 AM

Guys Giveaway is already Over but i have something to give you.
Everyone whoever send message to Cryptsy about Coin 2 will get 1 C2 each. You need to do

@cryptsy @CryptsyKen @btcraj Please Add "Coin2 (C2) the forward thinking alt coin with a plan" to your trading platform.

Copy this and add your bitcointalk username at the last For Example: @cryptsy @CryptsyKen @btcraj Please Add "Coin2 (C2) the forward thinking alt coin with a plan" to your trading platform. Alivecrypto and post to twitter

i will give you 1-1 coin each. and wait for coin to come few time i will be sending everyone. to make transation fast if you will add your C2 wallet address in your signature it will be more easier if not i will be waiting PM from you.

If any of our C2 member will help me for this giveaway then you could get more then 1 C2

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:42:16 AM

Guys Giveaway is already Over but i have something to give you.
Everyone whoever send message to Cryptsy about Coin 2 will get 1 C2 each. You need to do

@cryptsy @CryptsyKen @btcraj Please Add "Coin2 (C2) the forward thinking alt coin with a plan" to your trading platform.

Copy this and add your bitcointalk username at the last For Example: @cryptsy @CryptsyKen @btcraj Please Add "Coin2 (C2) the forward thinking alt coin with a plan" to your trading platform. Alivecrypto and post to twitter

i will give you 1-1 coin each. and wait for coin to come few time i will be sending everyone. to make transation fast if you will add your C2 wallet address in your signature it will be more easier if not i will be waiting PM from you.

If any of our C2 member will help me for this giveaway then you could get more then 1 C2

There is a task giveaway going on over at Coinzen for basically doing the same thing >>> http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,377.0.html

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
alivecrypto

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:44:17 AM

There is a task giveaway going on over at Coinzen for basically doing the same thing >>> http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,377.0.html
That is for Cryptsy website and email, we need to shoot them in Twitter which they respond very fast. I have done this a lot before in other coin request now is our own Coin so i cant let it go.

tyjo26

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:06:21 AM

oh snap!!!!! This stuff is legit!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. So glad to be following coin2!

I'm going to keep holding onto it.

If everyone see what you see, win bigger or nothing...There will be 45 million C2 in inactive would cause C2 spike to BTC 0.5 in a matter of weeks due to demands supersede supplies.

Thank you 42coin fever, I feel like this coin has potential. I am one of the 1000 people to receive 48,750 coins. This coin is rapidly growing and I don't see it stopping just yet if we keep up the great marketing. I have half in bittrex and some in bter. Can you or someone tell me what the other two exchanges are? I think one was in Chinese or something if I wasn't mistaken.
Mises_77

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:13:49 AM

oh snap!!!!! This stuff is legit!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. So glad to be following coin2!

If everyone see what you see, win bigger or nothing...There will be 45 million C2 in inactive would cause C2 spike to BTC 0.5 in a matter of weeks due to demands supersede supplies.

Thank you 42coin fever, I feel like this coin has potential. I am one of the 1000 people to receive 48,750 coins. This coin is rapidly growing and I don't see it stopping just yet if we keep up the great marketing. I have half in bittrex and some in bter. Can you or someone tell me what the other two exchanges are? I think one was in Chinese or something if I wasn't mistaken.

nxt-e.com and btc-cc
alivecrypto

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:44:59 AM

nxt-e.com and btc-cc
Thank you 42coin Forever. We are trying our best to make Coin2 #1 coin in Altcoin history and altcoin future lets hope we can.
Beloved members please promote C2 and Purchase & Sell whatever you have in C2 this page is Ebay & Amazon of C2 so you all are welcome here to buy products and sell products. We need Android Wallet so very soon we will see some Electronic shops will be posting that they are Accepting Coin 2.
Come On Guys
Lets Do it together.

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:48:44 AM

nxt-e.com and btc-cc
Thank you 42coin Forever. We are trying our best to make Coin2 #1 coin in Altcoin history and altcoin future lets hope we can.
Beloved members please promote C2 and Purchase & Sell whatever you have in C2 this page is Ebay & Amazon of C2 so you all are welcome here to buy products and sell products. We need Android Wallet so very soon we will see some Electronic shops will be posting that they are Accepting Coin 2.
Come On Guys
Lets Do it together.

This will attach real value and utility to Coin2.  However, I urge everyone to use a trusted member as an escrow service.  I am researching automated escrow, but it will still be awhile.  Post/buy/sell with discretion.  Thank you.
alivecrypto

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:56:15 AM

This will attach real value and utility to Coin2.  However, I urge everyone to use a trusted member as an escrow service.  I am researching automated escrow, but it will still be awhile.  Post/buy/sell with discretion.  Thank you.
Can you prepare a escrow services? or we can use BtcTalk escrow services.

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:00:14 AM

I would talk with buyer/seller and agree on a mutual btctalk member....if you search escrow in btc talk youll find a few people with feedback....that way it is a random person who will not side with buyer/seller.
alivecrypto

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:02:11 AM

I would talk with buyer/seller and agree on a mutual btctalk member....if you search escrow in btc talk youll find a few people with feedback....that way it is a random person who will not side with buyer/seller.
That will be fine and for now we could encourage people to trade in person (Just like Localbitcoins.com Cash in person sell), which is more secure.

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:03:21 AM

That will be fine and for now we could encourage people to trade in person, which is more secure.

Yes, that would be safest for now.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:37:05 AM

Everyone be sure to leave a positive comment for Coin2 on this Coinedup subreddit link..

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20an5p/please_add_coin2_c2_the_fairest_premine/

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:04:15 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 07:29:55 AM by 42coin fever

Regarding Exchanges
I glad that C2 listed in exchanges that all seem pretty in good shape and secure.
Tested:
Bter.com --- high traded vol traffic and good security.
Bittrex.com  --- New and Low vol traffic but will eventually gaining ground due to high efficiency in communication and security.
NXT-e --- mid-range and improving vol traffic with improving security and great communication...

About the other in China, no chance to test it's withdrawal and trade vol. Need input so other C2 traders wouldn't get burn.

Reason doing this because I've been 'F---' twice: 1st Gox then Coinmarket.io Then OpenEX into maintenance improvement which drive me nervous even though just tiny peanut amt in there. So people...just beware.

Thanks for remind me on eBay.
I think eBay is a good place to advertise C2 by selling through auction or buy it now.
 1000 C2 / US 5.00 is doable. Best is test with 1000 C2 on auction. You will not even believe it when people just pay a premium for it.
I sold about 500K of Doge help recoup my half of  my 5 mil acquisition thru the exchange early this year. Sold 5 LTC for at $US100.  Sold 10 BTC-scrypt at $10.00 when BTCS don't even worth a penny. Sold 10 Coino for $5 and 20 for $15. I may try C2 later when have time.
Just make sure your sales point need to mention Crypto currency Coin2/C2. Unlike any other CC, Coin2 will pull out all sort of old fiat coins.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:40:14 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 09:58:52 AM by Amph

got forked mate, i did the trick with dumpprivkey and importprivkey in a new wallet, and i got them back

i sent them again and same problem, probably the nxt-e address is fucked up

admin back on job @ NXT-e

yeah now the transaction is confirmed
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:02:41 AM

i got plenty of C2 on nxt-e and i am worried because they have some withdraw issues, any news on that

life is amazing
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 09:04:15 AM

Mintpal seems to have fixed a bug the site had that kept logging people out over and over again.

I think you should now stay logged in for the amount of time you specify in your profile section.

Stay logged in and vote for Coin2 often. Smiley

We are about to overtake na na na na na na na na na na Batcoin.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: