Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499692 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:12:38 AM

Here, how's this for some help.

Go back and read mymenace's log file and then meditate on this picture for a few minutes:

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
n3lz0n

Activity: 618

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:43:23 AM

I think he's using the old wallet

Windows Wallet
http://www.mediafire.com/download/blq22jq3pog8h1a/WindowsQTCoin2.1.rar   

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:44:09 AM

so it is you...we know who you are.... we saw your chat conversation with joel regarding on rolling back the block chain...

if you have the solution why not move forward and talk to us instead of telling us this after all the hardwork we have done?

so you prefer people with C2 on mintpal not to have their Coin2 back? thats a bit selfish dont you think?...we exist because of the community...

No mintpal would rather the users not get their value back. That's mintpal's responsibility. It's not the responsibility of the other users to reimburse those who have lost money at an exchange. And was that really 67% of the coins? Really? I call BS. Someone got a lot of C2 for nothing and it needs to be burned. This reeks like big banks and government bailouts on the backs of taxpayers, and bonuses for the robber barons who pulled the strings to make it happen.

I'll help if there is some plan in place to reduce the money supply closer to what it was. If that plan continues to meet resistance, I'm not going to help.

Why do you think that someone got a lot of coins for nothing?

Would you have preferred that we just closed up shop and called it a day? We had to make a judgement call and just pay the exchanges for their losses. Are you saying that no Coin2 would have been better than a Coin2 with a higher money supply?

I just want to nail down that you think no coin2 would be better than coin2.1  

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:53:25 AM

Tx is living in a fantasy world.  big deal if there is 90 some mill. still a low coin count compared to some other coins.  this is not going to matter once the game and other programs come out. those coins will not be enough. like I said before. I like the term C2shi! Wink

tx42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:58:33 AM

Windows Wallet

How could the old wallet be parsing the new chain?

Code:
const char* pszTimestamp = "June 2nd, 2014 Coin2.1 ready to rock.

There is a deeper issue here, one that relates to the plan to "secure" the network.

tx42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:00:41 AM

Tx is living in a fantasy world.  big deal if there is 90 some mill. still a low coin count compared to some other coins.

Your money just got devalued by 40% and you say "big deal"?

Who is living in a fantasy world?

tx42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:02:16 AM

Crypto is all about proof. Burn the coins and prove no one got them for nothing.

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:03:32 AM

Crypto is all about proof. Burn the coins and prove no one got them for nothing.

dude, you are whack. how can you burn coins that are already in circulation? 
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:06:34 AM

Are you even looking at the exchanges, the volume is so low on most of them. which means holders have them in their wallets staking.  that means they believe in this coin and where its going!  So your fud is not working. 

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:07:59 AM

dude, you are whack. how can you burn coins that are already in circulation? 

Tx42 you are crazy. No one would do that. No devs would burn their coins.

Do you know - as I know  - Devs were BUYING most of their coins? So now they should burn their money? Right??
You are CRAZY. Go away please Smiley
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:18:16 AM

First of all, mintpal is responsible for their own security.

Second, if it came to the choice of launching a new coin with 67% more coins or rolling the chain back before the first successful attack on mintpal, I would have rolled back the block chain. I mentioned this to Joel and he said it was too much trouble.

If worse came to worst, I would have no problem sending bag holders to work their problems out with mintpal. Mintpal should be able to secure their interests without passing their failings off on the users. If it came to the point where mintpal would drop C2, that would be preferable to inflating the money supply 67%.

Personally I thought "Fuck these greedy bastards, fuck mintpal and their security" not a long time ago too and you can find my posts about it. But you must admit: if dev would do so we would get delisted from mintpal forever and everyone would dumped their coins down to 1sat on every other exchange for that. Having 100 mil at ~300sat (and having chances to recover a lot higher) or having 60 mil at 1sat - why are you choosing the last one?

Windows Wallet

Code:

There is a deeper issue here, one that relates to the plan to "secure" the network.

I think n3lz0n meant this
June 4th, 2014 - Important!!!

We understand that you just went through the trouble of downloading a new Coin2.1 wallet but we need you to now download another one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.0
There was new new wallet and that guy is using old new wallet.

And btw, everyone,
payouts from http://162.243.122.209/ till that time (totals)
Code:
CWbPEgm3RUVQKkzEASuv17cn6yegtmiiNC 13905.91594145
CJ7i4XpmGicJkGhdmm37VL7cg5XNXCutFa 1145.18376704
CJJYxewfZ7uqJfRwwpMEnfjg6D7fvj6S1Y 101.47558404
CfT3dkGzytTji2Z8gzfEmypyhMZn9ovaMP 303.17133972
Cf4NVuKT59kmgpz6rrogNtTwScjK21PpJx 101.98452788"

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:20:37 AM

Windows Wallet

Code:

Hi tx,

Good to see you posting. I can see that you do appear to have a genuine interest in coin2 and appreciate your input.  Would appeal to both yourself and the existing devs to put the coins best interest to the front and work positively and constructively together to resolve any issues.

Unfortunately what has happened in the past cannot be changed. The problem is that all sides appear happy to point fingers at everyone else. As an investor I look at the situation and see a coin that had a known weakness that wasn't addressed by the devs at the time. It is no excuse to say that all the coins have the same weakness. I see an exchange that failed in its monitoring, assessment of risk and responsibility to its customers. I also see a community that knowing and understanding the need for staking - didn't. So I don't really see any completely clean hands. The hacker if he wanted to prove a point could simply have committed the attack and transferred  the coin to an address which he then made available to the devs. The point would have been made and the coins could have been returned.

So if we want folk to take the coin seriously then we need to move on and learn from the mistakes in the past. Exchanges need to improve their security,  monitoring and accept their responsibilities to their customers. Devs (I would include you in this group) need to ensure the coin is secure, holders need to endure their coins are properly staked otherwise this will inevitably happen again and bury the coin. We have the technology, abilities to do this but what about the will?

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
tx42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:20:48 AM

how can you burn coins that are already in circulation?  

A coin with a previous money supply of 60 million suddenly has 40 million new coins that went straight into circulation? No way. The devs are sitting on a good fraction of that 40 million. It's too late to get money back from Bear Stearns I mean mintpal. But the remaining coin from that 40 million should be burned. Then, any unclaimed coin from the swap should be burned after a certain amount of time.

tx42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:26:29 AM

But you must admit: if dev would do so we would get delisted from mintpal forever and everyone would dumped their coins down to 1sat on every other exchange for that. Having 100 mil at ~300sat (and having chances to recover a lot higher) or having 60 mil at 1sat - why are you choosing the last one

A. That's a false choice because you don't know what the price would be after being delisted from mintpal.
B. I would choose the latter to avoid a precedent of bailouts of central parties.

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:30:48 AM

But you must admit: if dev would do so we would get delisted from mintpal forever and everyone would dumped their coins down to 1sat on every other exchange for that. Having 100 mil at ~300sat (and having chances to recover a lot higher) or having 60 mil at 1sat - why are you choosing the last one

A. That's a false choice because you don't know what the price would be after being delisted from mintpal.
B. I would choose the latter because to avoid a precedent of bailouts of central parties.

Dude, I don't know what to say.

You have it your head that we are trying to scam you by not just going away as most coins do that are attacked.

There is simply nothing that can be done to change your mind.

WE DO NOT HAVE 40 MILLION COINS IN OUR POSSION.

IT IS CLOSER TO 8 MILLION

Hell, we were even getting conflicting information from Mintpal.. One person said 37 million and the other person said 31 million.

What would you do in that situation? Bring a lawsuit against Mintpal and wait 1 year to resolve it? or simply get Coin2 trading again at all cost?

YOU DECIDE

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
tx42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:34:20 AM

B. I would choose the latter because to avoid a precedent of bailouts of central parties.

You have it your head that we are trying to scam you by not just going away as most coins do that are attacked.

You can start by burning the 8 million.

edit: And explain exactly what happened to the other 36 million.

edit2: 8 million is an 8% premine.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:34:39 AM

And btw, everyone,
payouts from http://162.243.122.209/ till that time (totals)
Code:
CWbPEgm3RUVQKkzEASuv17cn6yegtmiiNC 13905.91594145
CJ7i4XpmGicJkGhdmm37VL7cg5XNXCutFa 1145.18376704
CJJYxewfZ7uqJfRwwpMEnfjg6D7fvj6S1Y 101.47558404
CfT3dkGzytTji2Z8gzfEmypyhMZn9ovaMP 303.17133972
Cf4NVuKT59kmgpz6rrogNtTwScjK21PpJx 101.98452788"

Just pointed my humble rig to this pool...
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:36:21 AM

You can start by burning the 8 million.

We need that for bounties

Are you suggesting that 8 millions coins will make a difference in the trading price?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
tx42

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:38:02 AM

We need that for bounties

Are you suggesting that 8 millions coins will make a difference in the trading price?

8 million is an 8% premine.

Any coin that began with an 8% premine would be dead in the water, so YES, it is affecting the trading price.

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:38:28 AM

Why should they burn it, they worked their asses off for that coin! and it should be used to better the coin. like creating apps, giveaways, and many other positive things for the community. you are freaking nasty smelly troll that just wants to cause misery. like I said before take your saggy ass and back to your bridge. We don't need your negativity. this coins is going to sky rocket. you have no right to tell them what to do with there hard work!

Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: