Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499692 times)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:40:35 AM

We need that for bounties

Are you suggesting that 8 millions coins will make a difference in the trading price?

8 million is an 8% premine.

Any coin that began with an 8% premine would be dead in the water, so YES, it is affecting the trading price.

Ok, we are trying to think about the coins future by posting some big time bounties. You want the trading price to increase by 8% now and not have any fresh powder for future expansion.

I am not normally like this but... are you an idiot?

This is a unique situation.. no coin has ever recovered from 2 attacks !!!!

Do you know of any coin that keeps coming back from the dead?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:41:35 AM

Why do you think that someone got a lot of coins for nothing?

Crypto is all about proof. Burn the coins and prove no one got them for nothing.

how can you burn coins that are already in circulation?  

A coin with a previous money supply of 60 million suddenly has 40 million new coins that went straight into circulation? No way. The devs are sitting on a good fraction of that 40 million. It's too late to get money back from Bear Stearns I mean mintpal. But the remaining coin from that 40 million should be burned. Then, any unclaimed coin from the swap should be burned after a certain amount of time.

mintpal doesn't own these coins - they belong to users on mintpal actually. Why wouldn't you ask attacker to buy 40 mil coins now and to destroy it? That would be fair.

But you must admit: if dev would do so we would get delisted from mintpal forever and everyone would dumped their coins down to 1sat on every other exchange for that. Having 100 mil at ~300sat (and having chances to recover a lot higher) or having 60 mil at 1sat - why are you choosing the last one

A. That's a false choice because you don't know what the price would be after being delisted from mintpal.
B. I would choose the latter to avoid a precedent of bailouts of central parties.

I don't have crystal ball for sure but speaking of some coin that have no chances to get back on mintpal and it just left its users alone in trouble time.... it's just like joel's "fuck it, I don't care" - how can be the rest of the community be sure that devs wouldn't leave THEM next time?

And btw, everyone,
payouts from http://162.243.122.209/ till that time (totals)
Code:
CWbPEgm3RUVQKkzEASuv17cn6yegtmiiNC 13905.91594145
CJ7i4XpmGicJkGhdmm37VL7cg5XNXCutFa 1145.18376704
CJJYxewfZ7uqJfRwwpMEnfjg6D7fvj6S1Y 101.47558404
CfT3dkGzytTji2Z8gzfEmypyhMZn9ovaMP 303.17133972
Cf4NVuKT59kmgpz6rrogNtTwScjK21PpJx 101.98452788"

Just pointed my humble rig to this pool...

Thank you! Every bit helps!

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:42:25 AM

We need that for bounties

Are you suggesting that 8 millions coins will make a difference in the trading price?

8 million is an 8% premine.

Any coin that began with an 8% premine would be dead in the water, so YES, it is affecting the trading price.

8 Millions ... dead in water .. please be serious ... How much you will pay for Android Wallet => 10 coins ?

Game DEV => Huh , Advertising ?? ...... Huh
venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:46:46 AM

Also not to forget that we had a development fund BEFORE the attack. It had a few million in it and was being used to pay for game development.

We could just burn it all and lose our game development fund also. I am sure seeing as you care so much about the coins price that you will then personally pay for the rest of the development. You obviously care about the coin enough to do that going by your posts.

If you choose to do so then you are one remarkable guy and we all at coin2 including the holders tip our hats to you.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:53:24 AM

Why should they burn it, they worked their asses off for that coin! and it should be used to better the coin. like creating apps, giveaways, and many other positive things for the community. you are freaking nasty smelly troll that just wants to cause misery. like I said before take your saggy ass and back to your bridge. We don't need your negativity. this coins is going to sky rocket. you have no right to tell them what to do with there hard work!

Whatevs.

1. Truly, COMMUNITY, I admire your conviction to this coin, but it is misguided because the surplus is misguided.
2. I'm done here. I've done my job. I've gotten the devs to admit to an effective 8% premine. If that doesn't bother you, nothing will.
3. Since burning the surplus is off the table, I'm not going to offer any help to this coin. I'll come back to taunt you when the next 40% increase to the money supply is implemented to fix problems created by the security hole. On the upside, some devs will make some money off the bagholders.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:55:19 AM

Why should they burn it, they worked their asses off for that coin! and it should be used to better the coin. like creating apps, giveaways, and many other positive things for the community. you are freaking nasty smelly troll that just wants to cause misery. like I said before take your saggy ass and back to your bridge. We don't need your negativity. this coins is going to sky rocket. you have no right to tell them what to do with there hard work!

Whatevs.

1. Truly, COMMUNITY, I admire your conviction to this coin, but it is misguided because the surplus is misguided.
2. I'm done here. I've done my job. I've gotten the devs to admit to an effective 8% premine. If that doesn't bother you, nothing will.
3. Since burning the surplus is off the table, I'm not going to offer any help to this coin. I'll come back to taunt you when the next 40% increase to the money supply is implemented to fix problems created by the security hole. On the upside, some devs will make some money off the bagholders.

Please let this be your last posting and just go away.

You have no idea how many people have devoted so much time to keeping Coin2 alive.

We are now focused on increasing the coin price.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:55:39 AM

Whatevs.

dude, what planet are you from?  
venmo

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:03:13 AM

Whatevs.

I think the part about coming back to taunt us speaks volumes about this individual. All holders should read that line first and then decide if he truly cares about any of you.

We saved everyone. We care about our community. You obviously only care about yourself.
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:19:51 AM

I am trying to catch up on whats happening with C2
Sorry about my newbie questions in advance.

1. I had like 33K coins in mintpal before the attack and I still have 33K coins after the 40% increase in the total coins.
    So who is getting these extra coins?  

2. So now we have 100M + Staked coins, all of which has to be converted to Coin2.1.
    Should we put like a swapping period of 1month or so and then destroy the unswapped coins for transparency.
   (Of course after leaving some for bounty) In the last conversion, I know of at least one person who didnt convert and I have no idea what happend to his coins.

I have no problem in leaving 8 or 10 million for bounties in a wallet everyone could see and if we can account for the remaining coins in a transparent way,
we could avoid all these trolls and fuds.

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:24:10 AM

tx, I appreciate your input and hope you stay with us but as a long term relatively large holder of this coin I DON'T CARE that there are 8 million coins being used for bounties.

I want to KEEP the excess coins for coin and game development and I TRUST the board members to push the project forward.
fushy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:26:55 AM

Can I asked why all the hate...i thought hackers never show face? Something doesnt seem right with this...and tx just wondering, how would you have kept the coin circulation at 60 mil after the coin got attacked? Honest question. How would we have repaid everyone on minty? I wasnt one of them but I sure wouldnt have wanted the devs to leave me in the dust.  Maybe its my rudamentry understanding of this.  

Actually that is a very valid question and i was in panic mode until bittzy brought up that kalisto had applied rat4's fix to the new source, and yes I would like to know also how we would have dealt with mintpal, since the attack would have left us with a negative amount of coins... TX42 explain this and I might not call you a dumbass..

Oops been away a little bit my bad

Is this that Automatic Checkpointing thingo I seen comin out lately
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:28:27 AM

That's the deal. The security hole is in the coin and the attacker is probably taking it as a challenge to kill C2 for a third time. If the extra coins are not burned, then I don't blame him and I won't help to stop him. I do know what the hole is.

Nope. Proof-of-concept attack done (1/2/3), enough for me.
I got about 100 BTC from NC2 and decided to leave these kids with their oh-so-innovative shitcoin.
I even tell em how to stop me.

And I do not aware of any security holes in C2.1 except this one (well-known to all but C2 "devs").
But (!) if you do know some interesting vulnerability, share it and we'll definitely make some fun Grin

It's not the coin that's innovative. It's having me as a member of the community that makes it awesome.

Try to keep up lad.
fushy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:36:22 AM

Whatevs.

For me there's nothing wrong with that sort of surplus

Lots of coins nowadays have development funds or stabalising funds or project funds or this or that and that's what'll help these more future minded coins succeed imo

But I understand the cynicism (no offence meant)
kalisto20022002

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:42:51 AM

So I don't seem to know what exploits you are talking about.
If the exploits are in my code they are also in Blackcoin's code cause i pulled rat4's commits
before re-releasing the source(That is, any that were related to coin security.)
We seem to end up with a lot more trolls now-a-days don't we?

So if your this uber hacker go hack blackcoin show me your double spends there.
Joel was *NOT a real programmer. He has web programming experience that is it.

So yes. you were able to do it before, ONLY through a 51% exploit(PoW)
Shortly the PoW phase will be over and it will only be PoS... Also fixed so
that you can't use future blocks to exploit PoS.

Sooooo.... take your FUD and shove it.
Coin2 is here to stay, with or without your "help" script-kiddies.

(sorry if this sounds dickish but i'm tired and cranky. Not working on a coin for it to fail)

C2 Team Kalisto Development Fund
CcURcT2Qb87F6cq9WEX88F9R2872bFotTG
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:47:50 AM

That sounds like it should.
No matter how many trolls will get in here.  Coin2.1 is here to stay with us forever.

And now :-) let us work on our coin future!  :-)
Regards.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:51:16 AM

I agree, this TX moron is just here to distract and slow us down from making this coin what it will be.
JJqiu1

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:51:29 AM

I deposited to poloniex. Now my coins are gone forever lol. Cry Cry Cry
Zellor224

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:57:00 AM

Still, 8M is more than 24 BTC at the current price, there is no way you can explain why you wont destroy them if it's not for the greed.

If you don't cut them, the price will collapse anyway, and you wont earn shit, because you can't sell them atm.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:07:40 AM

Still, 8M is more than 24 BTC at the current price, there is no way you can explain why you wont destroy them if it's not for the greed.

If you don't cut them, the price will collapse anyway, and you wont earn shit, because you can't sell them atm.

dude read back, its going into development to make the coin better. learn before you comment!
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:07:52 AM

Think of future developments! Do you think FPS production is cheap adventure? In addition- it is developed in such a short timeframe (as I understood, CoC is in the half stage). There will be more games, more fun to develop in the future. Who will pay for this?

The other thing is transparency. Yes, to avoid a dozen of trolls, strengthen community and attract new investors, we need some kind of report in OP, where funds are going (for example, I received 1k coins for a very small job done- Mac wallet test) and what bounties are proposed.
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: