Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you make money when the market drops?  (Read 3543 times)
Clemcout

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

When the market drop is certainly difficult to make money, all we can do is hold and be patient, I prefer to wait and be patient rather than cut loss so that when the market drop I can't make money.
I prefer to wait rather than to become panic and sell what we have in our accounts. When you should start trading, there must be a learning session for you from some friend or yourself too. You must equip strongly that how you would be going to make good earning through your own efforts. When there is hard time, this effort would never let you down and you could resist it with satisfaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

You can if you know margin trade. This is not for newbie. My friend already win margin x100 to day. But margin is too rish, so you have to manager this carefully
Making money in this low market is difficult and seems impossible and even if I have the opportunity to make some profit then I will not proceed for it because I will choose high profit which is coming towards us. Even if I sell for low profit then the market will not improve and will not go out of these situations. We should respect our coins and should not sell for little profit as we have opportunity to get huge profit.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

As an intermediate in trading, I can't. I prefer staying
away from risky trades. If the market is on bear I read
some articles or anything to divert my attention away
from trading.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

I can do that easily. Because I totally hold USDT and always wait for the market to go down to make a profit from it. I bought ETH at $ 267 and now it's up to $ 283. I had a profit of $ 3k in just one day. This is an effective strategy.

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

Of Course, This depends on you because if you know how to start day trading so you can make money when the market going drops. If you follow the coin market and you can see some coin going pump and dump in a 30 minute so you must target this coin and open stop lose trade so you can make a profit in a day. Now you can check NUG coin this coin so pump and dump at the moment and I already make a profit in this coin.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Prepare yourself for a solid strategy and psychology. Good luck ! Kiss Kiss

yes we can really make money out of the downfall of the market like what we have done last year there are lots of things for us to earn money. We should better earn and save and wait until the bull market comes in again that is the only good thing we can do.
Look this is all about your planning and being active on the moment. Many times, when prices start losing, people start dropping their potential and mind and thus, they became victim of that panic attack. Don’t do this, it will kill your investment. When you can’t stabilize yourself in hard times who can you be able to make good earning from it. Hard is hard but it bears sweet.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

well if you are a good investor and you know how to manage your business even though it was falling you can overcome it just trust on yourself
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

I think there is still that possibility, but only if you chance upon those rare and once-in-a-blue-moon projects that could still get some good reviews and support from people despite the reality that the market is not doing good. However, even if you chance upon those projects, you would still need to invest some patience, because for sure, not many people are willing to buy or sell, or ultimately transact coins, especially when the market is down because they know that they can't get anything good out of it. So, even if, technically, you can gain some profit, it might still take some time to gain a return.

PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

I can do that easily. Because I totally hold USDT and always wait for the market to go down to make a profit from it. I bought ETH at $ 267 and now it's up to $ 283. I had a profit of $ 3k in just one day. This is an effective strategy.

USDT is the best to hold especially when we're on bear trend as we can easily got even a few profit and that actually works with me and for my friends as we doing this every time.

Some maybe can't make profit in bear market because they don't wanna take risk and didn't know that much about trading and just prefer to hold and I think it's fine that dumping their coins because they've got swayed by fuds.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

I often do that even now when the market conditions go down, in my opinion the current conditions make us more careful in sorting out coins and analyzing, markets up and down also have the same risk so we just act on our analysis, just an example when I know ethereum fell yesterday I tried to dare to buy considering the decline to -14% so I decided to buy ask and now I get a 6% profit from my initial funds.

vuhieu1

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

Come to Margin, You can have more money or have nothing ! But be careful, more people have nothing when play margin.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Of course, when the market drops, we have now the opportunity to buy coins we wanted and buy more bitcoins as we want at sale price! Can you believe it? So we can make profit out of that.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

If you are not invested in any cryptocurrency before the price dumps, ofcourse it will be good for you who are not investing at that time during dump because you have the best time to buy and has the big chances to earn huge profits.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Yes, if you capitalize on the market drop to buy enough coins, then sell when the market rises. Sincerely, the best time to make money is to buy when the market goes southward and Sell when the price hikes up. To practice this strategy, one needs to be well disciplined emotionally, so as not to act on impulse all the time, if not you might not be making enough gain as supposed, or probably you might be running at loss.
Mjadon15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

HOMETOP STORYSUBMITGET SMARTER AT BUILDING STARTUPS
Go to the profile of Devin Soni
Devin Soni
ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN ☞ crypto markets, data science ☞ twitter @devin_soni ☞ website https://100.github.io/
Mar 29
3 Ways to Make Money in a Crypto Market Downtrend
Make money even if the market is going down

Even when the market is in an overall downtrend, there are still several ways to emerge profitable. Depending on your level of risk tolerance, you may want to bet on the overall market trend, make guesses on micro-trends, or just hold and make passive income. In each of these methods, there is a tradeoff between risk and reward, and it is up to the individual to manage his or her personal ideal balance between the two.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

When the market is down, the only way to make a profit is to wait for the market to return. If you wait to make a profit when the market goes down, that is impossible. nonsense
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

When the market is down, opportunity to earn more is most likely. This is just like a saying in trading during bear market: "Good stuff is on sale." Don't waste for the opportunity given by the situation. Look for great coins that have the potential to rise during bull market.

Now for short-term investment, this is really taking the risk. Expert traders would easily nail this down. They have the strategy  and experience to rely with, but for general traders this would be difficult to assure them of profit.
Mjadon15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

There is this other strategy called SHORTING. Shorting, or short selling, is effectively the opposite of buying a coin and hoping for the price to increase. In a short sale, you borrow coins from the exchange and sell at the current price. Once you close your short position, you then have to buy back the same number of coins at the current price in order to give the exchange back the same volume of coins. Therefore, in a short sale, the most desirable situation is one in which you initiate the short position at a high price, and close your position at a low price, thus selling high and buying low. This technique is typically used to hedge portfolios and reduce risk, but can be a powerful tool when facing an extended downturn in the market. Shorting is somewhat risky as your losses are uncapped due to the price’s ability to go upward without bound; in a long position, your loss is capped at that of the price going to 0. One way of acquiring coins to short sell is by using a lending platform such as ETHLend.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

If you are not invested in any cryptocurrency before the price dumps, ofcourse it will be good for you who are not investing at that time during dump because you have the best time to buy and has the big chances to earn huge profits.
Even if we have invested in advance, I believe we still have some money to prepare for the accumulation and get immediate profit from the recovery, that means we always have the opportunity to buy at the best times, we can make money when the market drops. However, this is a very sensitive time and needs a cool head, there are always unexpected risks, we should be careful in every action and decide quickly, instead of waiting and fearing

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Yes you can earn profit when the price is down. First, you can do long term investment. Buy coins while the prices are low, then wait until the price is good enough for you to earn profit. Don't just lose your patience with this strategy. Don't get panic when price goes down further.

Second, you can do day trading. The principle is very simple. Just buy coins at its low, then sell them when its high. No need to wait for too high. Just higher than the price when you bought the coins. Then after selling, you buy again at low price and then sell again at high. Simply repeat the process. Small profits when accumulated would be big at the end of the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: