Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
btcmaster999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

The decentralization of the crypto market, there is no specific party control here. I think, only human demand and crypto supply control these crypto markets. Prices increase if demand increases. Reduce demand even lower prices.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I think it's normal in the crypto field, if there is no risk that we face, it won't make crypto interesting. that is more crypto value which is increasingly preferred.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

Crypto market is just another market as forex or stock market.

So people(mostly traders) control the market by buying and selling power.

But also ,as any other market there are whales in the market who have higher power than others.

There is a big difference with Forex and stock market. That's decentralization.
alexnambawan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

it is not controlled by the central authorities that's why it is immune to the manipulation of government and rendering the power to those people who uses it. there will be a core team who build and developed the bitcoin, (2) public contributors who gives help to the core team to improve the currency but they also have a limited amount on it, (3), payment network because the distributed computer networks make up the network, (4), miners where crypto is controlled, and (5) crypto exchanges where you can exchange and store cryptos
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized anonymous digital currency. No one controls bitcoin, But some countries are trying to pull bitcoin under their regulation. Bitcoin price ups and downs depend on every people. Sometimes big whales manipulate the price but this year I don't know why bitcoin price can't go well when a lot of investors are coming in bitcoin. Those John Mcafee and ver, they only try to make fake hype to make their bags again full. Do not follow their prediction now, Make yours.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Very interesting question.I think it's very difficult there.Prices and rates are controlled by the world government and their wards.Just such colosally amounts of the infusion to the exchange and rocking of course,is no longer anybody.They are thus trying to protect the beloved dollar and the established financial system.Think for yourself.Who else can do that?Can't name specific names,but I think none of you will be able to do that)and of course,hackers with a square head,an ordinary man is not capable of.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

The decentralization of the crypto market, there is no specific party control here. I think, only human demand and crypto supply control these crypto markets. Prices increase if demand increases. Reduce demand even lower prices.

The technology and network may be decentralized but that doesn't necessarily mean that the economy or money supply is also decentralized.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

I really don't have idea but think that in any case in the nearest future everything will change. I think that soon the owners of crypto market will change and we will see new people who will control it
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

I think that it will be right to say that there are many factors that control the market among which people and the price fluctuations. To my mind, it is obvious that the larger the demand is the more expensive the price is

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

I think that this is engaged in several dozens of very large players that we do not know about

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

The cryptocurrency market is control base on the rate of demand and supply, also news, either positive or negative has an impact on the control of BTC , I foresee a regulation and policy formation that will ensure Government globally has an input in the control of BTC.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

I think that nobody controls the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. it is only an agreement Price that is done by sellers and buyers. besides that is news that affects the price of bitcoin. like a few days ago Bitcoin prices fell after the bitcoin proposal was postponed until September.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

No one controls the market, its a free market but it has been believed that there's manipulation.

Big groups or individuals that has large amount on their stash can contribute and make waves for the market.

We dont know as long as no one confirms that they do or if they do, would you believe?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

i think the big investors control the cryptocurrency market and i think the big investors are from the whales, because they are legalized cryptocurrency country .and sometimes it might be the first people who bought bitcoin at its early startup stage in all am just speculating not really sure. but from what i see i'll still say the whales cause they are big investors and holders of Bitcoin.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

No one can control the price of each crypto coins but known personalities such roger ver and mcfee can do a hype. But not mean they control, remember crypto has full of different person in the world which is contributing for the growth or down of a price. More volmune of buyer will increase the price more volume of seller will dump the price

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
All those who have money will control this Crypto market. Because they can manipulate large capitalized markets like the stock market, the Crypto market is too easy to manipulate.
They will set up an organization that manipulates the Cryptocurrency market and they will control the market.

sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

For me the one that controls the crypto market will be bitcoin because it is the most popular or famous cryptocurrencies. They said that no one will control it because it is a free market but for me it is depending on bitcoin.
Balkirikk

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

Your question is like a joke. LoL.
if you have joined crypto for 1 year you should know who controls crypto. the one who controls crypto is our own and no group or other person controls the crypto
sunethlakmal2

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

Mostly control market by buyers & sellers. This market depend on news. bitcoin whales also can control small time but can't long time.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

Crypto market is unregulated and decentralized, so basically nobody controls it. But, someone with huge amounts of investment in cryptocurrency can manipulate the market. They are basically known as whales. These whales join in a group and controls the price of specific coins in different times. In order for this not to happen, we'll need tighter regulations and support of the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: