Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

A few individuals hold a disproportionately large share of most cryptocurrencies. But holding such big positions in the coins is not the same thing as controlling their price.
Market price manipulation really embarrassing and it only ruin crypto. But we can't rid out those individuals involved into this since this is a free market and they have freedom to bring power into crypto.  Mainly,  they are huge investors in crypto and they are currently holding a large amount of crypto coins which could be easily for them to dump and pump prices anytime.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

People controls the market for the more investors we have the higher the value we gain. There's no other reason than people who believes that there something behind Bitcoin if we will just going to believe and not to think of any other thing.
liemfrans

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

The bitcoin market is similar to the principle of the currency/fiat market in general.
Will rise if there is a lot of demand and will go down if there are many offers.
So what controls the bitcoin market is the market itself, especially those who have big money (usually called whales) that can manipulate the price of bitcoin itself, just as paper currency is manipulated by large banks in the world.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
As we all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and hence no one can control it but the investors are the only owners of bitcoin and they are the one who controls bitcoin market, as I stated previously also the the valuation of bitcoin is determined by several factors like its volatile nature, a kind of investment and then the number of investors and the among of money they are investing into, higher the number of investors and higher will be demand and then higher will be the valuation and vice versa.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and no one can control the bitcoin market, it’s only the investors that control the market, as I told you in my previous posts also that the valuation of bitcoin is a variable factors and it depends on many factors like the volatile nature of bitcoin and then a kind of investment and then comes the number of investors, higher the number of investors, higher the amount of money they will invest, higher will be the demand and then obviously higher will be the valuation and vice versa.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

What is certain is that controlling the cryptocurrency market must be human. I personally don't know who the person is? The point is that people control the cryptocurrency market.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

I don't know who controls the cryptocurrency market, maybe the one who controls it is a big investor and also rich. Then there is something unclear for this cryptocurrency market.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Nobody controls and this is a problem. That is why cryptocurrencies are not legal yet and probably never will be. Not without regulation.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

There are a lot of factors and things that affect the price of bitcoin on the crypto market.  The media is one of the factors that affect the crypto market, and the other factor is the fear factor. These factors in their own way control the crypto market. This either causes people to sell or buy a cryptocurrency.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Organizations and individuals who can control bitcoin and cryptocurrency are third parties who control the future.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I think the market is controlled by 'sharks' who hold many bitcoin. Their buy/sell decisions affect on the price strongly. Moreover, the government's rules make the price rise or fall too.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

As far as the alt market goes, I dont think that there whales who control the market.
It is just fear that drives the price down and then again back -fear of missing out on profit.

BUT BTC, i strongly believe that there is going out huge manipulation, look at these huge jumps of BTC, they have "perfect timing" with squeezing shorts and bitmex maintenance , this is happening regularly as soon as there is a lot of money being made in leverage trading. 

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Andrew S

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

In my opinion, someone still has power over bitcoin, in principle, as well as over all coins.
Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

No one control the Crypto market. Smiley Smiley
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Nobody control s the crypto currency market there are so many peoples who buy and sell the coins. I think no one can control the crypto currency market because some times it will rise and sometimes it may be lower.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

the bigwhales or the billionaires who got majority of the coin controls the price of every coins.
one of the bigwhale will be satoshi nakamoto or the founder of bitcoin
another bigwhales will be the other developer of every big coins now.
ico_invest

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Organizations and individuals who can control bitcoin and cryptocurrency are third parties who control the future.

You are 100% right man!
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

it would be hard to say that someone or a some group can control the outcome of the cryptocurrency market.
but if ever there are individuals doing this then it would be safe to say that some of them are the early players in the crypto world.
those who have gained bitcoin in the early days and was able to control the urge to sell them all...

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

I think no person can control the market alone, it is never possible. Similarly, controlling the crypto market is not possible for anyone. But big investors can play a role in changing market conditions. There are many big companies that play a good role in changing the exchange market in different markets because they invest a lot of money. But who or who controls the crypto market correctly, I can not say.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

the whales i talking the mobi fucking dicks that what controls the markets Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: