Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4720 times)
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Well...I think at some point, the whales literally controls the crypto market. Also lots of pump and dump also contribute to thr low prize of some coins in the market. I think if most of the coins can be listed firstly in a Decentralized exchanger though might be very difficult but at least it eill curb a little the menaces dumping is causing
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Control of the current crypto market is dominated by large Bitcoin holders and sharks joining the trade. That's just my opinion and how do you think?
Yes, since crypto market is a decentralized system so no one have full control for it but the fact that its a market then its still affected by the supply and demand from people so the more drastic movement by falling or rising then it will directly affect the bitcoin's value and who are them has the capable to make pumping and dumping of bitcoin? then no other than those who have big holding of bitcoins and we called them the whales. Therefore they cannot control the market but they are the great factors of changing how market behaves.

jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

Of course the market controls it but it depends on us and how we make exchanges, trading and holding. If we want to keep cryptocurrency alive and going then we shouldn't stop supporting it and continue making part in this business because in the end we all are goona be winners in this business.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

those who want to predict the growth of bitcoin do not really know whether this is actually the case. their statements are just a way to make an advertisement
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

by and large, the crypto currency at the moment has become a kind of ecosystem in which a large number of people are located.I conditionally divide people in the crypto world into 2 categories.In the first are those who just came to earn.Category 2 is people who believe in new technologies and for which earnings is the 2nd place.2 these catgorie naturally linked.but despite this fact in these two categories always owns the situation is the one who has more money than the others.It is these people who manage the market and demand.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Those that invest in bitcoin(investors), are controlling the price of bitcoin itself, including us. but the most important thing is WHALES who have a lot of bitcoin in their wallets that will sell all of their assets whenever they want for price dump.
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

This seems to be a nagging issue whether there is somebody really behind crypto price or any strong organisation manipulate the figure without our knowledge. I do not find any grounds to believe that just because the crypto is a blockchain base and ideally no body as the autonomous control over it but however our activity of demand and supply on market do affetcs the price but no by means of being controlled.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

No single individual or entity controls bitcoin. I see the power of bitcoin in our hands as a much as we value the supply and demand of it will determine which direction it should move to.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Those that possess bitcoin have control of the crypto currency. For a particular trading platform,  those with high amount of bitcoin in the market, impact greatly on the market anytime they make a transaction. It is all about demand and supply. When the supply is surplus, the price goes down and vice versa.                                                                                               

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Who control the crypto market? This is a one million dollar question. I have been wanting to know this,because to be sincere i used to think some people do control the market,though, i don't have any proof to back this up but am sure people do have control over it. There are a lot of things we don't know that do happen behind the seen which you may never think can happened.
djcounter

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

I think the fonder of ICOs control the market. They have money and power for it.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

I don't believe anyone controls the crypto market. I think it is a free market.
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

as  i know nobody controls or manipulate the market because the community itself was the one can control it . Big whales has a big contribution into the market price . If we keep on promoting the coin or token and get investors it will definitely a big help for the price to increase but if more people keeps on selling then probably  price will decrease . People itself was the one who make the price increase or decrease
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

The crypto market is free market. It never gets price and sometimes it's called price. This is the market characteristic. Where one can be called uncontrolled, or uninterrupted market But there are some people everywhere who can not control the thickness, but the market is in their possession. They can play pumps and dump games in the market. So, we should know that knowingly and working well.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I have no specific answer to you, but I can assume that the answer is obvious. Whales control the price of bitcoin. Those who have more than 1000 000 coins. Those who can in one moment take and lower price or contrary raise. Also a very strong influence of the news on bitcoin

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

Fundamentally the crypto market is being controls  the actions and inactions of all investors, majorly the whales have more influence to determine the market trend per time, also news and festive season has a major impact in the controls of the crypto market.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

crypto is decentralized without a body or state that regulates price regulation and others. it all depends on the demand, supply and volume of trade that can create prices. if a community has only coin dominance on bitcoin then they can move the market and can be a monopoly
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

I believe there are a number of things, individuals and what not influencing or controlling the crypto market. One thing I have come to understand is that in this world, a lot of conspiracies are going on.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

For I think it is the investors who controls the crypto market, especially for the prices. If there are only a few who will invest in the crypto then the price will pump but if there are many who invest in the crypto then the price will dump cause the demand of the crypto is becoming high.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

I guess behind all of this is Satoshi, the creator of bitcoin, which until now is still unknown because there are too many mysteries that change the market price and who controls it is the one who works with the exchange company.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: