Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

certainly that is sharks and whales. they have enough money and information to push or down the price. So, you should focus on researching the information and give the right ways to invest

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Othuke

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

The market controls itself, but a lot depends on how many people buy and sell. that is the reason why negative publicity directly affects the market.Therefore, we should always spread the good news so those who are spreading bad news about cryptocurrency will not have their way.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

I doubt if anyone actually controls the crypto market since it is unregulated. But the big coin holders can influence it.
I dont think it is controlled by any third party or anything called illuminati.The crypto market is simple controlled by market forces, demand and supply. The actions of these forces are dependent on news. If the news is bad then certainly we have more supply than demand and prices are driven down but if the news are positive we have the other way round.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

I think that in reality nobody controls the price of bitcoin. Now there are simply no people with such power.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

The people who are capable in investing bitcoins are the ones who control the market when they invest to high the price goes up when they sells the price go down.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

In my own opinion the so called BIG WHALES has the ability to control the crypto market. Because these group of people are abundant of coins stock and they can afford to dump more and buy more which turns the market keeps into fluctuating every now and then. They really know how to manipulate crypto market  through their enough capital and ability of doing investment diversification.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

I think that in reality nobody controls the price of bitcoin. Now there are simply no people with such power.
you are very wrong 90 percent of bitcoin coins are placed on 5-10% of wallets that contain more than 200 bitcoins in accounts.

maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

of course, those who can control are their own interested ones. because those interested can make the crypto market rise and fall. so it all depends on interested people if I think
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

not a missed day unless I always see changes and even chart movements in the price of both bitcoin or altcoin, bro. because I don't want to miss to get a profit when the price goes up again ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Gankstard

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

In my opinion it is controlled by the media. Everything that is published has an effect on cryptocurrency. The good and the bad news. Appart from that there are some big investors that influence the price allot for their own profit ofcource. The only thing that can be done to break this trend is for new investors (common people) to join in so cryptocurrency will be more and more adopted in the world.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

The prices of projects are dropping because there is not enough buyers, there is no new money coming in the market, the overall sentiment still is bearish.
Market is run by people in the market ,buyers and sellers. There is big players who manipulate the price but that does not mean that they are running the market.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

Maybe only investor have much money could control and manage when making bitcoin will be dump or will be higher price. they have power for making some altcoin on the top or down, they can make many altcoin have lower price to be higher price.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Wow that was some brilliance question.. im very sure a human being is the one that controls cryptos market and the one who might can controls the pump and dump we call it a whales.. the person or companys that hold a large coins can manipulate the price. it just a theory real or not.. its up to you to believe it or not.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

As I know, There is no one controlling the crypto market! Satoshi Nakamoto left bitcoin many days ago but still, bitcoin is growing over expectation. Whales can manipulate the bitcoin price for a limited time but they can't control the whole crypto market! So, I think all crypto people are controlling the bitcoin and crypto network, not a single person or team!
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

I think that there is not one person who controls cryptocurrencies. I think that there is always a war between the whales for profits and for the price that is necessary for the whale. There are many manipulators in this market.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

No one is controlling the crypto market right now,  but investors and holders can have a limited control in the rise and fall of the market nowadays, because they have the capacity and ability to buy many coins and trade it. They can hoard it and they can do whatever they want on coins , but no one is controlling crypto market..
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

The cryptocurrency market has been in a prolonged  downtrend so it is not unusual to find out that the price of coins will fall below the exchange listing price. Except you are a whale, you cannot control the price of cryptocurrency. The whales are the controllers because they so much cryptocurrency.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

The cryptocurrency market has been in a prolonged  downtrend so it is not unusual to find out that the price of coins will fall below the exchange listing price. Except you are a whale, you cannot control the price of cryptocurrency. The whales are the controllers because they so much cryptocurrency.
We are the one who controls the market, we as the  users, investors and traders so we should not blame those who manipulate it or the whales since all of us has contribution to the price, if we did our part and that is to tell everybody about the good news of crypto then there is no whales because they will not have bring a big effect in the price of bitcoin.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

The oretically, no one can control the market and never should
Because it is contrary to the dynamics of market movement
The supply and demand and some other factors such as important news controls the market mechanisms
This is because the market is not yet mature

But in practice there are big whales that have an impact on the market
  Special with a small trading volume.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

I assume the market's controlled  and manipulated  indirectly by crypto millionaires and billionaires. They arevconstantly pumping and dumping. That is the name of the game. Some of these people are also involved in the mining process which is a huge business in itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: