Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

In this industry, we can not deny the fact about promotion. Promotion can help the project to attract investors towards the platform. The team has to focus on its promotions, which will really help them to achieve supporters.
One of the basic way to gain and attract more investors and supporters to participate the project the promotions and any other way of organising the project offers and bonuses will absolutely help the project to grow.
If the project team will come up to a good promotional strategy to boost its name in the crypto currency community, then that would be great for this true P2P e-commerse loyalty platform on blockchain to gain more users, supporters and of course potential serious investors.
Is the project IOU have already been decided to launch a bounty campaign? That would be great to bring more people in here in this community.
Yes, if they come with bounty campaign, then they will easily gain community members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

In this industry, we can not deny the fact about promotion. Promotion can help the project to attract investors towards the platform. The team has to focus on its promotions, which will really help them to achieve supporters.
One of the basic way to gain and attract more investors and supporters to participate the project the promotions and any other way of organising the project offers and bonuses will absolutely help the project to grow.
If the project team will come up to a good promotional strategy to boost its name in the crypto currency community, then that would be great for this true P2P e-commerse loyalty platform on blockchain to gain more users, supporters and of course potential serious investors.
Is the project IOU have already been decided to launch a bounty campaign? That would be great to bring more people in here in this community.
Yes, if they come with bounty campaign, then they will easily gain community members.
That is true and it is easy to communicate with the community members as well as the team through telegram. I love seeing more bounty campaigns has been opened and generared with the cooperations of the team and the comminty members.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

That is true and it is easy to communicate with the community members as well as the team through telegram. I love seeing more bounty campaigns has been opened and generared with the cooperations of the team and the comminty members.

Bounty campaign could really help in gaining more members to support and invest the project. It is the easiest way to understand about the project because most of the updated information will be post in there. Many experts also will give their insights and their best of knowledge which can help to the project. It is good also to join telegram because the developer can reply directly to your queries.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 06:19:37 PM by kuto

Agree, this is the right path that the project team should follow. Bounty campaigns attract the people, and this will help  the project famous and known to market. This is advantageous to the project,  because it make more easy to earn public trust because they already dain the attentions of many.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

Iou got so many popularity in such a short time.They are not pre sale & already got so many investors to be a part of their project.hope this will bring big result for them
As of now yes,they already gain and attract the interest of the public, which they need also to maintain because of that they will need to be stable and well organize. About the team they need to continually growing and making things for the project welfare and maintained the spirit that you have right now.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Iou got so many popularity in such a short time.They are not pre sale & already got so many investors to be a part of their project.hope this will bring big result for them
Really, though there was no pre-sale, but the sum is collected already big. It can be explained only with the huge interest of community in this product. It is not stood him to test any more.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Really, though there was no pre-sale, but the sum is collected already big. It can be explained only with the huge interest of community in this product. It is not stood him to test any more.
Yeah, but, I really wanted to know why there is no pre-sale for the project. Most of the project in here were open a presale, so why did the project doesnt?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

I'm pretty sure if they do the pre-sale they are getting more bigger popularity in a short time than none. I'd rather to invest some of my pennies to the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

I'm pretty sure if they do the pre-sale they are getting more bigger popularity in a short time than none. I'd rather to invest some of my pennies to the project.

The project is slowly gaining the interest of the people but its not still enough. So they need to do some pre-sale and other marketing strategies to promote the project. Good marketing like bounty campaigns that will surely attract and capture the interest of many.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

The project is slowly gaining the interest of the people but its not still enough. So they need to do some pre-sale and other marketing strategies to promote the project. Good marketing like bounty campaigns that will surely attract and capture the interest of many.
They do need a great marketing so that the bounty campaigns will gain most of the investors around the world as you can see there is a lot of people goes to cryptocurrency.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

They do need a great marketing so that the bounty campaigns will gain most of the investors around the world as you can see there is a lot of people goes to cryptocurrency.
Most of the bounty nowadays is just a bullshit. I'd rather to give a promotion instead of bounties because everyone love promotion or discount applied.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Exactly, cryptocurrency was almost being acknowledge by the community. And if we are trying to figure out how many individuals who are interested in this trend it becomes bigger and bigger. Several people are coming to explore and experience the crypto world and that is a very good chance for the project to catch those potential investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Exactly, cryptocurrency was almost being acknowledge by the community. And if we are trying to figure out how many individuals who are interested in this trend it becomes bigger and bigger. Several people are coming to explore and experience the crypto world and that is a very good chance for the project to catch those potential investors.
That is true buddy and I will agree to what you are saying. With the current era we are in, there are lots of people now that is engage to the current method of financial transaction. In the coming future, I am in one way of those people that wants to have the crypto currency as a payment method.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Yeah, but, I really wanted to know why there is no pre-sale for the project. Most of the project in here were open a presale, so why did the project doesnt?
There will be a pre sale very soon before that they are working to improve their skills as how to mange investors during pre sale.Already got so many investors
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

There will be a pre sale very soon before that they are working to improve their skills as how to mange investors during pre sale.Already got so many investors
Important the fact that the project gained recognition from community already in advance. It cannot but positively affect its further development. Developers are reputable.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Important the fact that the project gained recognition from community already in advance. It cannot but positively affect its further development. Developers are reputable.
Community standards are strong now because the project had a constant growth in terms of gaining more popularity now because all the issues are getting fixed with more priority and there was nothing left that is gaining more attention.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Community standards are strong now because the project had a constant growth in terms of gaining more popularity now because all the issues are getting fixed with more priority and there was nothing left that is gaining more attention.
You got the point it is because the community standard will hit what is need. In the project like this it will achieve what is the goal because they knew what is the priority that needs to attached for long and that how strong the team are.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

I agree about the number of individuals who are interested in this project becomes bigger. This simply says that it is already accepted by the people and embrace it with no hesitations. It also help becomes additional income to many people as long they know where and what to apply. Good strategy and hardword is always one of the priorities that each team should have in order to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

I agree about the number of individuals who are interested in this project becomes bigger. This simply says that it is already accepted by the people and embrace it with no hesitations. It also help becomes additional income to many people as long they know where and what to apply. Good strategy and hardword is always one of the priorities that each team should have in order to be successful.
There is no condition insisted by any supporters are participants but its all tge positive outcome of the project with more good will as we notice the complete hardwork and balanced management in every zone.
GoGone

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

What kind of Merchants are you guys aiming at? A specific kind, like supermarkets or clothing stores? And do you also have deals with well-known merchants already? Think that would kick start your project! 😊

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: