Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:30:34 PM

The core development is also extremely important for the overall success of the platform. In e-commerce it's important to have a good user experience. No bugs is also important and algorithms that make the right recommendations.
It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop an e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:42:42 PM

The core development is also extremely important for the overall success of the platform. In e-commerce it's important to have a good user experience. No bugs is also important and algorithms that make the right recommendations.
It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop an e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
Nowadays e-commerce platforms are become very essential to complete everyone need. And this project has the ability to provide the finest e-commerce service for the users.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:54:07 PM

It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in the future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
Nowadays e-commerce platforms are become very essential to complete everyone need. And this project has the ability to provide the finest e-commerce service for the users.
I hope in the upcoming time the platform will become the world's favorite e-commerce platform. And this is gonna come true very soon because the team is working hard on it.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:10:51 PM

It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in the future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
I hope in the upcoming time the platform will become the world's favorite e-commerce platform. And this is gonna come true very soon because the team is working hard on it.
There are already many good e-commerce platforms has existed so the team has to come up with something new which falls everyone in the love of the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 08:22:01 PM

Team is working hard, are you sure..?
20 Feb crowdfunding has ended,but until now is there any information regarding the development of the project ?
Nothing...
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:04:44 AM

The team is very active there in their telegram group. Well, that says how they are realiable and responsible on the project. IOU reached this far all because of the hardwork of the team. But for me, I think the team still have a lots of ways and time to spent to make all its goals and ideals be implemented in the community.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:49:04 AM

The team is very active there in their telegram group. Well, that says how they are realiable and responsible on the project. IOU reached this far all because of the hardwork of the team. But for me, I think the team still have a lots of ways and time to spent to make all its goals and ideals be implemented in the community.
Because of their activeness, the participants are consistently coming towards the Telegram group to experience the active discussion regarding the development of the project.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:53:14 AM

delete.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:02:25 AM

Because of their activeness, the participants are consistently coming towards the Telegram group to experience the active discussion regarding the development of the project.
Yes, I do agree on this point. You can get a quick answer or solution on the questions which has raised in telegram group. So don't be hesitate in the telegram group to ask about the project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:17:34 AM

Yes, I do agree on this point. You can get a quick answer or solution on the questions which has raised in telegram group. So don't be hesitate in the telegram group to ask about the project.
Absolutely, I have seen the admins of the telegram group most of the time active on the group. And it's hard to believe but they quickly give answers on questions which have asked by investors or community members.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

That is right. So every people that wanted to know more about the entire IOU project must join their group. I know for sure, those raised question here can be answered directly there as there are team members that serves the IOU project for the community, also a much faster response from them.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:55:12 AM

That is right. So every people that wanted to know more about the entire IOU project must join their group. I know for sure, those raised question here can be answered directly there as there are team members that serves the IOU project for the community, also a much faster response from them.
Good to see how active the team is. I do hope that the IOU project team will keep doing it. As well as.dekivering us the necesary information regarding the developments and update us to their activities. By that, the people will tighten the trust and bond too as well as having a good connection within.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:21:44 PM

Absolutely, I have seen the admins of the telegram group most of the time active on the group. And it's hard to believe but they quickly give answers on questions which have asked by investors or community members.
Really? Wow that was a great progress showed up by the team developer to our members. I believe if an ecommerce project like this which stored on the blockchain, they can hold and live the project with carefully.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:19:34 PM

Really? Wow that was a great progress showed up by the team developer to our members. I believe if an ecommerce project like this which stored on the blockchain, they can hold and live the project with carefully.

For ecommerce stores though the bigger thing is doing deals with sellers who're selling things that people that want to buy without you actually heavily pushing hard for people to buy your product
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:08:38 PM

Due to the team's active development as well as communication has made a strong bond between investors and the community. That's thing make team so special.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:51:39 AM

Why though? What's the point of joining every single platform they are on? That's super counter intuitive, are they not mirroring every announcement they make on the other platforms here aswell?
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:22:56 AM

Due to the team's active development as well as communication has made a strong bond between investors and the community. That's thing make team so special.
By this kind of impression that the team have for the community members, it will continuously lead the entire team into good direction for its future success. The IOU have a good platform and team handling it. So, I hope that all of the team hardworks and efforts will not just put into waste but make it into good term by achieving and reaching all of its goals as a proud true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on the blockchain.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:55:59 AM

This is a good thing tha the IOU team have done for the entire project of IOU. Well, having the bonds between the communit people and the project team, will bring up a good project in the crypto industry. A good connection will tighten up the good interactions and smooth flow of processes happening in the project. So, better keep it up and bring the IOU best out.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:10:43 AM

Good to see how active the team is. I do hope that the IOU project team will keep doing it. As well as.dekivering us the necesary information regarding the developments and update us to their activities. By that, the people will tighten the trust and bond too as well as having a good connection within.
Due to the team's, active way of development has won the trust of the investors and the community. So both investors and community have known very well how hard the team is working on its development. So they have tightened the bond between them and the team.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:49:37 AM

Due to the team's, active way of development has won the trust of the investors and the community. So both investors and community have known very well how hard the team is working on its development. So they have tightened the bond between them and the team.
I am looking forward for more good mews to hear here in the IOU community, as well as how the project team will keep on handling the entire project. They moving up ahead so I hope that the IOU will keep this pace for more opportunities to come.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: