Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

What kind of Merchants are you guys aiming at? A specific kind, like supermarkets or clothing stores? And do you also have deals with well-known merchants already? Think that would kick start your project! 😊
If to understand, then such platforms can be much and it is difficult to guess where exactly the developer is aimed. In the near future we will wait for his answer in this respect.
We must be patient waiting in this case,
besides that there are many things that attract more investors and supporters to participate in promotional projects because in other ways to regulate project offerings and bonuses will really help the project to grow.

Their effort mainly pay off now & investors are joining here due to this reason & they are very active in all the social site.Its need time to update any progress
Yes, exactly due to teams effort many investors have come towards the platform to support it.Their active development will help them to gain community members as well as investors.
Absolutely right buddy, the good project management and how they work for the updates and developments are quite amazing because doing this achievements needs a lot of courage and they must believe to there self that they  can make this project a success and everyone will be proud.
A project with a lot of fundamental will show that they can show up our intention by taking up a risk into a chance to getting up. I'm really sure they can face this problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

What kind of Merchants are you guys aiming at? A specific kind, like supermarkets or clothing stores? And do you also have deals with well-known merchants already? Think that would kick start your project! 😊
If to understand, then such platforms can be much and it is difficult to guess where exactly the developer is aimed. In the near future we will wait for his answer in this respect.
besides that there are many things that attract more investors and supporters to participate in promotional projects because in other ways to regulate project offerings and bonuses will really help the project to grow.

Their effort mainly pay off now & investors are joining here due to this reason & they are very active in all the social site.Its need time to update any progress
Yes, exactly due to teams effort many investors have come towards the platform to support it.Their active development will help them to gain community members as well as investors.
Investors look for it as an advantages because it would be a good hep to every bitcoiner and uses the token into good opposition amd convertes it into fiat money. If we are talking about the project well I guess I perform everything because I follow the rules.

The hardwork of the team and the progress of the project  gives a big impact to many people to support and invest the project. It helps a lot to make the community increase. The development shows how the team do their job well. Just hoping they will continue what they had started and do their very best till end.
Many supporters have been supporting the project since very long because they know how hard the team has worked for achieving their goals by making this platform a better version of itself.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

Investors look for it as an advantages because it would be a good hep to every bitcoiner and uses the token into good opposition amd convertes it into fiat money. If we are talking about the project well I guess I perform everything because I follow the rules.

The hardwork of the team and the progress of the project  gives a big impact to many people to support and invest the project. It helps a lot to make the community increase. The development shows how the team do their job well. Just hoping they will continue what they had started and do their very best till end.
Many supporters have been supporting the project since very long because they know how hard the team has worked for achieving their goals by making this platform a better version of itself.
The supporters supports the project it is because they have seen a good standard on it and the possibility that the project will easily boom and goes on. The team really focus and give all the effort and hardwork for them to achieve what they aim for.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.
I do not wait for something directly revolutionary, however with high probability the project will become popular as users always need similar high-quality services. Remained things are easy.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

I do not wait for something directly revolutionary, however with high probability the project will become popular as users always need similar high-quality services. Remained things are easy.

Everything would be having a chance to make some creative move in the process of developing their platform. With the presence of this intelligent individuals that are very determined to make changes in the way that they should be known. Just be patient and humble.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

The supporters supports the project it is because they have seen a good standard on it and the possibility that the project will easily boom and goes on. The team really focus and give all the effort and hardwork for them to achieve what they aim for.

Yes in every supporters who supported the project have its own reason. It is also a proof that the project is doing great. Hoping that they will forever do their job heartily, with effort and with hardwork in order to be successful in every step they want to achieve. This will surely make the number of participants, supporters and investors increase.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

Everything would be having a chance to make some creative move in the process of developing their platform. With the presence of this intelligent individuals that are very determined to make changes in the way that they should be known. Just be patient and humble.
Ofcourse the only constant in this world is change so they can easily revise and indicate some important things to make the project platform more stunning and colorful
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

Agree, we can notice that, but those who have negative comments and statements will be more appreciated because they know they can change the project concept and input some good and applicable ideas for the project success.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

Truely, the investors will be glad to have this project because of the different features it have and the great potential it has in its hands. What the team needs to do is continuously make its good performance and continuously brings positive outcomes as for its continuous developments.
Nick808

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

Truely, the investors will be glad to have this project because of the different features it have and the great potential it has in its hands. What the team needs to do is continuously make its good performance and continuously brings positive outcomes as for its continuous developments.

honestly guys, as a potential investor, do not yet see anything special that the project can give. there are so many advantages and a transparent team that is good. but according to the technical documentation, this is just nothing.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

Ofcourse the only constant in this world is change so they can easily revise and indicate some important things to make the project platform more stunning and colorful
That is true buddy. We can realize that there is no permanent in this world except change. In the world we are living into, and to this world of crypto currency, we should pay attention for a continuous improvements and innovation to keep on competing to the lots of competitors around and remain a good project here in the crypto currency community.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

Agree, we can notice that, but those who have negative comments and statements will be more appreciated because they know they can change the project concept and input some good and applicable ideas for the project success.
Well, I think if they change their concept, their project would be different because the concept is the main thing before doing an improvement or development in the project.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

honestly guys, as a potential investor, do not yet see anything special that the project can give. there are so many advantages and a transparent team that is good. but according to the technical documentation, this is just nothing.
There is no such a thing in this world in which specialty can make the project would live like in long-term as long as the project is legit and keep their supporters believe them
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

There is no such a thing in this world in which specialty can make the project would live like in long-term as long as the project is legit and keep their supporters believe them
The only thing that we can say speacialty is the skills of a person that can cater all the challenges and give the best out of it. Skills is an income generating and would lead us to long-term if we are knowledgeable enough to encounter  and solve any and turns to become an asset.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Well, I think if they change their concept, their project would be different because the concept is the main thing before doing an improvement or development in the project.
Changing a negative comment or a mindset really adds a new vision for IOU platform then it is time for me to see how many you can instead we can focus on project new goals and achievements that will speak the project future and all the participants will get benefited.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Why it is just nothing? You can shoot what you have experienced so that developers and the technical expertise will take a look on the areas where they are lagging that will bring the project to a next level.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Yes, exactly the team is working on it. The development team of this project is consistently making changes in the platform to make a better version of itself.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..
I think at this time no project can become the most top one but they can try their best & they can be a good one.already got so many partner & investors due to their abilities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: