Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:28:08 PM

is there any news coming on this project...i thought they have a good plan
It is hard to say. At the very beginning, the developer was very actively promoting the platform, but now somehow this process is no longer so noticeable.
Now there are quite a lot of different projects with e-commerce loyalty program on the blockchain and for IOU they will be a serious competition , so the team needs to think very well about their marketing to advertise their platform .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:38:49 PM

It is hard to say. At the very beginning, the developer was very actively promoting the platform, but now somehow this process is no longer so noticeable.
Now there are quite a lot of different projects with e-commerce loyalty program on the blockchain and for IOU they will be a serious competition , so the team needs to think very well about their marketing to advertise their platform .
Maybe the team is engaged with other important activities related to the project. And that's why they are not completely focusing on advertisements and promotions. But very soon they will do good comeback.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:02:56 PM

Now there are quite a lot of different projects with e-commerce loyalty program on the blockchain and for IOU they will be a serious competition , so the team needs to think very well about their marketing to advertise their platform.
Maybe the team is engaged with other important activities related to the project. And that's why they are not completely focusing on advertisements and promotions. But very soon they will do a good comeback.
Yes, I do agree with your opinion. Because they are working very hard on the platform to making a better version of itself and to provide the best service to users. sooner they will again actively promoting them self.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:43:03 PM

But this platform seems different as well as more relevant to other platforms. So they have the advantage of this things and promotions will play a big role to get the platform more popularity.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

The platform is not an innovative product. At the moment, several hundred exchanges have been created and are functioning.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:49:05 AM

The platform of the IOU still on its development process. By that, the IOU will have a lots of time for its promotional activities and on going strategies to get more popularity from the crowd of crypto.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:31:10 AM

Maybe the team is engaged with other important activities related to the project. And that's why they are not completely focusing on advertisements and promotions. But very soon they will do good comeback.
No problem because the team is active in the telegram group. Once you raised the question, the admin there will immediately respond to the people's queries and questions. By that, we should just patiently wait to the team's signal here for their upcoming updates and announcements.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:59:41 AM

The platform of the IOU still on its development process. By that, the IOU will have a lots of time for its promotional activities and on going strategies to get more popularity from the crowd of crypto.
That is right, most especially that the marketing or promotional activities is a huge impact for the entire IOU project to gain more people for its community that let's add an impression for them to identify as a true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:03:51 AM

Well, no problem if IOU project had a long development process. I wonder what does IOU have achieved for more than 3 months in this year.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:20:32 PM

Well, no problem if IOU project had a long development process. I wonder what does IOU have achieved for more than 3 months in this year.
Those who are interested in the project should have patience, we just have to wait for further development and news in the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

You know what, this platform was the most important thing for our blockchain. Without it, the blockchain would not be running finely.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:05:30 PM

Those who are interested in the project should have patience, we just have to wait for further development and news in the project.
yes right because the latest news provided will be an attraction for many people because every development is very exciting news, I hope the IOU project can provide it quickly here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:36:38 PM

You know what, this platform was the most important thing for our blockchain. Without it, the blockchain would not be running finely.
Naturally. How do you see the launch of a crypto project that does not have a blockchain? This is a priori impossible and such a project will not be considered a cryptocurrency.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:06:48 PM

Naturally. How do you see the launch of a crypto project that does not have a blockchain? This is a priori impossible and such a project will not be considered a cryptocurrency.
I also did not understand what this person is talking about. Apparently he did not fully understand how and for what this project and its work will be needed.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:22:44 AM

Nope, instead of waiting, I would be making such activity to the platform like testing the platform or replying all those comments.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:14:19 AM

yes right because the latest news provided will be an attraction for many people because every development is very exciting news, I hope the IOU project can provide it quickly here
I doubt it would make an attraction between the people around here since they are mostly ignorant. But as you can see the developer will just always updating the information on their blog or the telegram channel
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:50:55 AM

Nope, instead of waiting, I would be making such activity to the platform like testing the platform or replying all those comments.
And how can you help develop the project? Do you have your own advertising team or something else? How long have you been doing advertising?

anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:17:33 PM

And how can you help develop the project? Do you have your own advertising team or something else? How long have you been doing advertising?
Well its not bad to help this project most especially that we can see the gopd vision of the IOU for the crypto community. But in our power, it was to hard for us to help the team in a more complex way. But as a supporter, I know that we can help the IOU team by patienly waiting their updates and further announcements regarding the team continuous developments and analysis.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:51:41 PM

I doubt it would make an attraction between the people around here since they are mostly ignorant. But as you can see the developer will just always updating the information on their blog or the telegram channel
Not only that because the project team is doing their great capabilities for the entire project. And that is true, the IOU team is active in their telegram group grabbing more raised questions and queries and answered it directly to the community people. By that, no doubts about the presence of the entire IOU.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:58:16 PM

[/quote]
That is right buddy. The entire project IOU supporters will keep stayed here if they are that interested and really serious about the project. By that, it includes me as I am really looking forward and waiting patiently to the entire project.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: