Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28697 times)
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Which currencies will be supported on Loligo exchange initially after it is launched?

If I remember correctly from WP, initially it should support ETH,BTC,LTC and ZClassic. Solid foundation for start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loligo_official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

By reading your WP I noticed that all ICO's launched on Loligo platform will be listed on Loligo exchange also which is awesome.What I wanna know too is whether other projects that were not launched on Loligo platform will be able to get a listing on Loligo Exchange?

Hi ondondungeon
As first step, the exchanger will support only LOLIGO based ICOs.
The idea is to offer immediate free ICO listing, simplify token listing
only few cryptos will be supportesd

Thank you

LOLIGO The First ICO Safety Blockchain
 AnnouncementLinkedInTelegramRedditTwitterFacebookWebsite
 Presale is LIVE, Join Now and GET 40% Bonus  
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

What kind of incentives will you offer to investors on your platform?

Hi Avdogado
Are speacking about invesors on the project LOLIGO ?
or investors on LOLIGO based ICOs  ?

Thank you

Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Can you tell me more about LOLIGO  DAICO concept ,what are some main benefits that will bring?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Which currencies will be supported on Loligo exchange initially after it is launched?

If I remember correctly from WP, initially it should support ETH,BTC,LTC and ZClassic. Solid foundation for start.

I didnt know that Loligo will have an exchange too!

That exchange will go Live at the same with with the rest of platform or it will be released later?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 11:40:36 AM by loligo_official

Can you tell me more about LOLIGO  DAICO concept ,what are some main benefits that will bring?

Hi Ajutokintumi

LOLIGO is not a DAICO project or a simple smartcontract, LOLIGO is an independant Blockchain dedicated for ICOs

Currently All DAICO-like projects have two approach:
- using the existing Ethereum DAICO, which is involving DAO
- using a custom smartcontract, which is mean developing a smart contract for each ICO

In both cases:
- Investor cannot be sure about the safety of the process for all ICOs, Experts review have to validate all ICOs one by one
- The code is not decentralized:
by using blockchain, smart contract transactions are managed by the base token which means the transaction is safe.
However funds distribution process is managed by smartcode which remains unique and centralized

LOLIGO code & process is executed directly by miners and ensures the best decentralized funds distributions

implementing the code in blockchain, allows also to simplify the token creation/sale code:
only few lines are needed to create and start an ICO.

More details are available in WP

thank you

panjiheriawan

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Absent quality tools, monitoring and management of blockchain ICOs today remains difficult or impossible. Loligo offers a set of new-generation tools like Smart Explorer, allowing monitoring of an entire portfolio.
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I didnt know that Loligo will have an exchange too!

That exchange will go Live at the same with with the rest of platform or it will be released later?

Hi PuryLock

LOLIGO Project is composed of:

The LOLIGO Cryptocurrency: An independant Blockchain dedicated for ICO, and can be run like Ethereum and provides investors with security by implementing a system of checks and balances on the ICO funds once the sale is completed.

LOLIGO Crowdfunding Ecosystem: a blockchain platform, that facilitates the fundraising process for companies through a wide range of professional services and online applications.

As first step effort will be dedicated for LOLIGO Cryptocurrency. which will proove the robustness and democratise the use of the Blockchain.
Since all components are build on top of the Blockchain, The development will start as soon as the blockchain interfaces are finished.

Please refer to the roadmap for more information, and feel free to ask any question

Thank you

loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Hi HiLander
Correct !

ETH, BTC have nothing to proove and they are the world's first pairs
LTC have a light fast network and worldwide adoption
Zcl is among the best private cryptos, with solid community adoption, no hidden fees and large exchange support

Please feel free to ask for any detail

Thank you

WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

Hi Avdogado

Thank you

I think he was referring to investors in Loligo ICO.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

Hi HiLander
Correct !

Zcl is among the best private cryptos, with solid community adoption, no hidden fees and large exchange support

Thank you

Can we expect you to add more currencies to the exchange after the launch?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Can you tell me more about LOLIGO  DAICO concept ,what are some main benefits that will bring?

Hi Ajutokintumi

LOLIGO is not a DAICO project or a simple smartcontract, LOLIGO is an independant Blockchain dedicated for ICOs

- using a custom smartcontract, which is mean developing a smart contract for each ICO

In both cases:
- Investor cannot be sure about the safety of the process for all ICOs, Experts review have to validate all ICOs one by one
by using blockchain, smart contract transactions are managed by the base token which means the transaction is safe.
However funds distribution process is managed by smartcode which remains unique and centralized

LOLIGO code & process is executed directly by miners and ensures the best decentralized funds distributions

implementing the code in blockchain, allows also to simplify the token creation/sale code:

thank you

What set of requirements will you be asking from a project to be fulfilled in order to allow them to launch a project/ICO on Loligo platform?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

When does the public sale start?Will the minimum be 1 ETH in public sale?
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

Finally, we waited for the appearance of such a project, it is very pleasing. Most of all I like this part "fair fund distribution based on milestones and participants vote". I think it should be an integral part of any ICO!

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

Hi Avdogado

Thank you

I think he was referring to investors in Loligo ICO.

Hi WhoWuWho & Avdogado

early stage private investors will have a minimal discount of 40%, more discounts can be applied depending in amount and payment delays
in addition, other advantages can be nogciated, especially if the investor is a cryptocurrency actor.

Thank you

Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

What will R&D department deal with and focus on initially as I see you dedicated 50% of funds to R&D?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

Hi HiLander
Correct !

Thank you

Hi Dzefa
As you know Listing Tokens in known exchanges is very expensive.

LOLIGO Exchanger, was introduced to simplify the exchange of LLG and related ICOs
this will help small projects to have access to direct Exchanger witout extra fees

LOLIGO Exchange is not a financial institute and we don't intend to replace Bittrex or Coinbase.

The cryptocurrencies were chosen due to current market status.

For sure this choice will be reviewed if the market changes

Thank you

PujuTravala

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

Hi HiLander
Correct !

Thank you

Hi Dzefa
As you know Listing Tokens in known exchanges is very expensive.

LOLIGO Exchanger, was introduced to simplify the exchange of LLG and related ICOs
this will help small projects to have access to direct Exchanger witout extra fees

LOLIGO Exchange is not a financial institute and we don't intend to replace Bittrex or Coinbase.

The cryptocurrencies were chosen due to current market status.

For sure this choice will be reviewed if the market changes

Thank you

Yes you are right,fees went up alot,making it very hard for new ICOs to get on the exchange,so any help for them will be great,and you never what how that can develop later in the future.Loligo might even become leading exchange one day Smiley
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

Hi Ajutokintumi

In both cases:

thank you

Thank you for the detailed asnwer.

So i see that you mentioned miners,that means Loligo will be proof-of-work based?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Hi Ajutokintumi

In both cases:

thank you

Thank you for the detailed asnwer.

So i see that you mentioned miners,that means Loligo will be proof-of-work based?

Hi Ajutokintumi
Right, LOLIGO concensus is POW based

Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: