Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 02:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28699 times)
Blackladder

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

I read about your idea. I like your platform. This is a good way to integrate investors from different areas to support small campaigns.
I hope you will succeed. Good luck!
softcap 4130 ETH has not been achieved, and that is very much in my opinion, LOLIGO's total revenue now is 410 Ethereum,
hopefully they can make a good strategy to get new investors

We are still early in the sales and there is enough time to go even beyond the soft cap.

Being more active on social platforms and maybe attending some events would help us reach the soft cap.Is team handling marketing themselves or marketing is outsourced to some company?
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

LOLIGO, Providing Innovative Solutions to Prevent the Loss While Making an Investment in an ICO Project
https://icoshrimp.com/loligo-providing-innovative-solutions-to-prevent-the-loss-while-making-an-investment-in-an-ico-project/

Really good article showing why Loligo is such a good project with so much more to come!

Really highlighting why Loligo as a project is important.Creating safe haven for ICO founders and investors alike is what we really do need at these times where there is much scams and non-transparent projects.

Loligo will go beyond that, Loligo will also serve and act as a store of value, very important factor too.

That is very important factor and it will be a very good thing to keep in mind, people seem to ignore that part, but why that is beyond me.Store of value will become even more important as we go on and low supply of Loligo will be an advantage.I'm very interested in mining Loligo.

You are right, I also did not really factor that in myself.What will actually be a total supply of Loligo tokens?

It's a small supply, good for mining!  Total supply will be 16,000,000 LLG!

Do we know when can we expect to be able to mine LLG?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

I read about your idea. I like your platform. This is a good way to integrate investors from different areas to support small campaigns.
softcap 4130 ETH has not been achieved, and that is very much in my opinion, LOLIGO's total revenue now is 410 Ethereum,

We are still early in the sales and there is enough time to go even beyond the soft cap.

Being more active on social platforms and maybe attending some events would help us reach the soft cap.Is team handling marketing themselves or marketing is outsourced to some company?

I think team is handling everything by themselves and that is fine, but I think it could be beneficial to hire some people to help them out a bit and improve the communication and presence with community and social platforms.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

LOLIGO, Providing Innovative Solutions to Prevent the Loss While Making an Investment in an ICO Project
https://icoshrimp.com/loligo-providing-innovative-solutions-to-prevent-the-loss-while-making-an-investment-in-an-ico-project/

Really good article showing why Loligo is such a good project with so much more to come!

Really highlighting why Loligo as a project is important.Creating safe haven for ICO founders and investors alike is what we really do need at these times where there is much scams and non-transparent projects.

Loligo will go beyond that, Loligo will also serve and act as a store of value, very important factor too.

That is very important factor and it will be a very good thing to keep in mind, people seem to ignore that part, but why that is beyond me.Store of value will become even more important as we go on and low supply of Loligo will be an advantage.I'm very interested in mining Loligo.

You are right, I also did not really factor that in myself.What will actually be a total supply of Loligo tokens?

I suppose mining will be available later on after the LLG blockchain is launched, first we need to reach soft cap  Smiley
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

I suppose mining will be available later on after the LLG blockchain is launched, first we need to reach soft cap  Smiley

I would like to mine Loligo too, it could be a very good move.Will there be any premining?
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

To be honest, the way I see it, main thing is to reach the soft cap and everything beyond that is just an added bonus.Most important thing is to see Loligo as a project launched.We will do fine from there.

I completely agree,thats the most important goal for every project,as that will ensure continuation of the project,according to the roadmap.So its a good thing that Loligo set realistic and achievable soft cap.
Lorelai

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

I would like to mine Loligo too, it could be a very good move.Will there be any premining?

I think that only Loligo team will premine abit of LLG,and thats it.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

And who will get those premined tokens?
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

I would also like to know how many tokens will be premined?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

I think team is handling everything by themselves and that is fine, but I think it could be beneficial to hire some people to help them out a bit and improve the communication and presence with community and social platforms.

Has anyone though about maybe some Telegram quizzes about Loligo and then reward participants? That would engage the community a bit.
loligo_official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

It's a small supply, good for mining!  Total supply will be 16,000,000 LLG!

I suppose mining will be available later on after the LLG blockchain is launched, first we need to reach soft cap  Smiley

Hi All
No LLG will be premined,

The premined amount is exactly the amount sold during ICO
All participants will receive 1:1 equivalent in the final blockchain and the ERC20 token will be burned.

Thank you

LOLIGO The First ICO Safety Blockchain
 AnnouncementLinkedInTelegramRedditTwitterFacebookWebsite
 Presale is LIVE, Join Now and GET 40% Bonus  
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

It's a small supply, good for mining!  Total supply will be 16,000,000 LLG!

I suppose mining will be available later on after the LLG blockchain is launched, first we need to reach soft cap  Smiley

Hi All
No LLG will be premined,

The premined amount is exactly the amount sold during ICO
All participants will receive 1:1 equivalent in the final blockchain and the ERC20 token will be burned.

Thank you

Aha, cool. That makes much more sense.Basicly you will premine just tokens that were bought so you can distribute them and then you will let us to start mining?
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

According to the roadmap for extra rewards for early miners in September 2019, what should be done to be among the first miners?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
loligo_official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

According to the roadmap for extra rewards for early miners in September 2019, what should be done to be among the first miners?

Hi yarelydiaz

extra reward is dedicated for holders not early miners
early miners have a natural extra reward due to difficulty stage

Thank you

LOLIGO The First ICO Safety Blockchain
 AnnouncementLinkedInTelegramRedditTwitterFacebookWebsite
 Presale is LIVE, Join Now and GET 40% Bonus  
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Hi yarelydiaz

Thank you

Yes,as always early miners benefit the most,and i plan to be among them Smiley
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Hi yarelydiaz

Thank you

What is total amount of LLG tokens that it will be possible to mine?
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

Hi yarelydiaz

Thank you

Who is considered a holder? Anyone who owns some LLG?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

Hi yarelydiaz

Thank you

Yes,as always early miners benefit the most,and i plan to be among them Smiley

Mine plans to, Loligo will be a good coin to mine in long term too, but especially at the early stages.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

Hi yarelydiaz

Thank you

If that is the case, how will the amount of reward then be decided?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

Hi yarelydiaz

Thank you

If that is the case, how will the amount of reward then be decided?

Well most likely it will depend on the amount of Loligo tokens you hold.More tokens you hold, better the reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: