Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28699 times)
hoangtubia

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

The expansion of capitalism is deeply changing the global economic model. This hasn’t stopped with the major institutions and multinationals that have been created, managed and led through large capitalization; it has exceeded this to become the standard for all startups and medium projects, even individual ones.

The need for capitalization made businesses directly dependent on conventional financing: personal resources, banks, capital sales and business angels. The Internet revolution has enabled project sponsors to implement new ways to raise funds, and a new concept has been born: crowdfunding.

Crowdfunding is a process generally organized through a website and promoted through various social networks. It allows entrepreneurs to raise funds for projects by collecting investments directly from individuals. In return, benefits, discounts or contributions to share capital are offered. With banks no longer the only masters of funds and capital, projects are likely to be conducted more freely. In practice, this happens through platforms or trusted third parties such as Kickstarter, which is responsible for collecting the funds and guaranteeing the obligations of the various parties.

With the arrival of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, crowdfunding has taken on a new format: the ICO (Initial Coin Offering)​. An ICO is a fundraising method that involves the issuance of tokens on a blockchain independently of a trusted third party. In this case the buyer does not hold a stake in the company, but a token that will allow him to use the service once the final product is developed, with the hope that its value will increase due to demand. This collection has several indisputable risks, however; in addition to any technical flaws, the company may be incompetent or fictitious. The project itself is not immune to a future shutdown or bad management.

Loligo is a decentralized launching platform for ICOs that is fair, peer-to-peer and blockchain-based. Blockchain implements smart contracts permitting a phased release of funds collected for the ICO while, ​at the same time, a collective right of withdrawal. The token is both mineable and environmentally friendly, consuming little energy thanks to dual mining. Miners can sell the tokens on recognized exchanges, and individuals will be able to use them to participate in fundraising, including those affiliated with the ICOSafe program. A range of services is available to facilitate governmental adoption of ICOs. The platform is open source and free.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

Well thought project! For how long it's been in development when exactly you started working on Loligo?

Hi HuaGwei, we have been actively working on Loligo since the beginning of this year.

Ok great,you made some nice progress then.

When can we expect platform to go Live?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

I would like to participate in LOLIGO. What are the procedures for participation? What do I need to get involved?

From what i can see,you have private sale going on for  investment funds and large contributors.How much we have to invest to be able to join the private sale?

How can i join Loligo sale,what's the procedure in order to join and whats the minimum amount needed to invest?

Hi All, the min amount during the public presale is 1ETH (you can register now) and proceed with your KYC.
In order to participate to the Private sale (min 10ETH), please use the contact form on our website.

Thank you,ill definitely join,just have to decide about amount.Is there any difference in the bonus if i invest 1 ETH or 10 ETH?
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

LOLIGO Offers token creation through LCC smart contracts. It ensures a fair fund distribution based on milestones and participants' vote.

This part sounds very interesting.That means Teams wont be able to just spend raised funds as they want,but they will have to meet some requirements to be able to spend them?
MChikouche

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

Hi Kutuzuv44,

Not to spend them. But to get them.
When the team reached some requirementa, the participants vote to unfreeze the money.

So :
,but they will have to meet some requirements to get the money.
achehab

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I would like to participate in LOLIGO. What are the procedures for participation? What do I need to get involved?

From what i can see,you have private sale going on for  investment funds and large contributors.How much we have to invest to be able to join the private sale?

How can i join Loligo sale,what's the procedure in order to join and whats the minimum amount needed to invest?

Hi All, the min amount during the public presale is 1ETH (you can register now) and proceed with your KYC.
In order to participate to the Private sale (min 10ETH), please use the contact form on our website.

Thank you,ill definitely join,just have to decide about amount.Is there any difference in the bonus if i invest 1 ETH or 10 ETH?

Hi Ajutokintumi
Happy to hear that, you are welcome.
Private sale terms and discounts are discussed in private, and abviously more interesting than public purchase
you can contact us directly

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

Can you tell me any tangible reason why LOLIGO is needed knowing fully well that we have many blockchain projects working on the same idea
achehab

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 03:52:11 PM by achehab

Can you tell me any tangible reason why LOLIGO is needed knowing fully well that we have many blockchain projects working on the same idea

Hi soundrum,
Did you look at the WP ?
Can you mention these projects ?

At this stage we are not aware of the existance of a project offering a full decentralized ICO security process.

LOLIGO will be THE ICO Blockchain.
Kutuzov44

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

Hi Kutuzuv44,

When the team reached some requirementa, the participants vote to unfreeze the money.

So :

Thank you for the answer,i think i understand now.So you will be some kind of escrow too?
achehab

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

Hi Kutuzuv44,

So :

Thank you for the answer,i think i understand now.So you will be some kind of escrow too?

Hi Kutuzov44

LOLIGO's funds distribution is decentralized, the code managing the distribution is executed by miners.

The funds collected for the ICO remains allocated for the founder but amount is in "blocked" state. funds are unblocked due to periodic participant's vote

No trusted entity or trusted contract developer are needed.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Hi Kutuzuv44,

So :

What kind of requirements are we talking about in this case?
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

It is not about how many projects work on the idea, but which project has a team capable of delivering us best project and services and Loligo is the one if you ask me.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

I couldn't find the info about token, will it be erc-20?What will be the supply?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

Can you share what are your plans with the funds you get from ICO? How will they be allocated?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:07:20 PM

How much of token supply is reserved for the team and advisors and will there be any vesting period?
MChikouche

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:15:33 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 06:39:53 PM by MChikouche

I couldn't find the info about token, will it be erc-20?What will be the supply?

Hi KureBabino :
Yes, it is an ERC-20. The Supply is 16M
Kutuzov44

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

Hi Kutuzuv44,

So :

Hi Kutuzov44

LOLIGO's funds distribution is decentralized, the code managing the distribution is executed by miners.

The funds collected for the ICO remains allocated for the founder but amount is in "blocked" state. funds are unblocked due to periodic participant's vote

No trusted entity or trusted contract developer are needed.

Thank you for detailed answer,i really appreciate that,and ill keep an eye on your project Smiley
achehab

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Can you share what are your plans with the funds you get from ICO? How will they be allocated?

Hi Blackladder
for funds distibution please check the OnePager
for more details about development plan you may check the WP.

Memmoria

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

Just found an interesting article that explains what Loligo is all about.Good stuff for those that are too lazy to read Whitepaper Smiley

https://medium.com/@Loligo_co/why-loligo-aa88ad25a96b
achehab

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

How much of token supply is reserved for the team and advisors and will there be any vesting period?

Hi JeffTheMan
3% allocated for advisors
9% allocated for team

team members are engaged to keep their tokens for at least one year.

All unused tokens will be destroyed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: