Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28697 times)
vkladu34

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

I would like to participate in LOLIGO. What are the procedures for participation? What do I need to get involved?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

countries are illegal serious of LOLIGO ICO! me are not a Vietnam! post LOLIGO really full enough. to need the information and link the group of the channel! I think LOLIGO need to add a middle transaction chiến dịch. it is then then to help this project development or not? has successful or not?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

You have good innovation, a team that works hard but doesn't have a single partner, investors will not be interested.

Thanks for your feedback, partnership will be announced by the end of the week and added to the website
You say this means that an agreement has been made with a partner, may we know the leak who is the partner? Cheesy

I can't disclose any names but one of them is a well known mining farm. We'll keep you posted!

Any updates regarding that partnership,how are negotations going?
Bloczer0

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

Well thought project! For how long it's been in development when exactly you started working on Loligo?

Hi HuaGwei, we have been actively working on Loligo since the beginning of this year.
achehab

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Well thought project! For how long it's been in development when exactly you started working on Loligo?

Hi HuaGwei, we have been actively working on Loligo since the beginning of this year.

Hi
We started working in the project in december 2017,

Idea and concept was validated near January 2018

team has spent time discussing with crypto experts and architects to optimise and validate technical choices
Bloczer0

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

I would like to participate in LOLIGO. What are the procedures for participation? What do I need to get involved?

From what i can see,you have private sale going on for  investment funds and large contributors.How much we have to invest to be able to join the private sale?

How can i join Loligo sale,what's the procedure in order to join and whats the minimum amount needed to invest?

Hi All, the min amount during the public presale is 1ETH (you can register now) and proceed with your KYC.
In order to participate to the Private sale (min 10ETH), please use the contact form on our website.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

Loligo as a project has a promising idea to bring is a safe environment to invest in ICO's and track all in one place.Like the ambition and roadmap ahead.
achehab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

The idea is, your platform will allow ico project starters to ask for funds and investors to select projects from wide range of projects to invest their money, together with the said project's analysis etc?

Hi Miiike
LOLIGO is an independent Blockchain forked from Ethereum
Basically with Ethereum, Funds collected for ICO are allocated directly to Project Founder
using LOLIGO allow users to vote each period to release or stop funds distribution

I invite you to watch this explainer

https://youtu.be/01UD6jUpMaM

then

https://youtu.be/IHfqS5Hsyxk
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Loligo is trying to bring us a hub that will have a complete package for launching ICOs, that are verified by experts and through automated real-time analysis with safe procedures.
achehab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

Loligo is trying to bring us a hub that will have a complete package for launching ICOs, that are verified by experts and through automated real-time analysis with safe procedures.

HiLander
it is called Benchmark solution, a component of Loligo platform

you should consider that LOLIGO is composed of:

- LOLIGO blockchain: a free minable blockchain which can be run like ethereum.
- LOLIGO professional platform including: smart wallet, Dashboard, LCC Factory, Relay, ICOMarket, and Private Exchanger
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

HiLander

- LOLIGO professional platform including: smart wallet, Dashboard, LCC Factory, Relay, ICOMarket, and Private Exchanger

When can we expect the start of public mining?What algo you plan to run?
achehab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

HiLander

When can we expect the start of public mining?What algo you plan to run?

I would also like that information and also will there be any premining?

Hi Guys
Premining is very limited and will be used exclusively to report ICO contributor's balances, no extra tokens will be premined.
We are using Ethash
We are starting by Consortium Net just Like XRP. Then release it to miners with our Pool partners.
Please refer to Roadmap for more information

Please look at our comparative table BTC, ETH, LLG from the WP.

Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

So we will be able to choose two types of accounts : Investor and Entrepreneur.

I presume there will be different levels of verification right?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

The idea is, your platform will allow ico project starters to ask for funds and investors to select projects from wide range of projects to invest their money, together with the said project's analysis etc?

Hi Miiike
Basically with Ethereum, Funds collected for ICO are allocated directly to Project Founder
using LOLIGO allow users to vote each period to release or stop funds distribution

then

I am sorry, I am currently not in a possible situation to watch video with sounds, and I don't think I can grasp the full explanation with muted volume. But kindly confirm if I get it right from your description:

so, as your system hold the entire fund (much like escrow), we can prevent a case of scamming project simply by voting to entirely stop the distribution right away once the scam indication appear?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

Do you plan to support Airdrops and bounty campaign for ICO projects too?
achehab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

Hi Miiike

then

I am sorry, I am currently not in a possible situation to watch video with sounds, and I don't think I can grasp the full explanation with muted volume. But kindly confirm if I get it right from your description:

so, as your system hold the entire fund (much like escrow), we can prevent a case of scamming project simply by voting to entirely stop the distribution right away once the scam indication appear?

Hi Miiike
You're right ! it's realy reserved to contributors to stop funds distribution
All the system is managed by the blockchain

achehab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:34:28 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:16:14 PM by achehab

Do you plan to support Airdrops and bounty campaign for ICO projects too?

Hi Lightmotiv
Airdrops and bounties are automatically supported by the Blockchain.
LOLIGO have exclusive lead on the critical resources : your precious money Smiley
achehab

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

Hi Miiike

then

Hi Miiike
You're right ! it's realy reserved to contributors to stop funds distribution
All the system is managed by the blockchain

I invite you to look also at the OnePager
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

What is mean world's 1st ICO safety ecosystem? Safety money participant from scam or participant investor will get profit after buy this token?
I hope your project success and good luck

arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:44:04 AM

What is mean world's 1st ICO safety ecosystem? Safety money participant from scam or participant investor will get profit after buy this token?
I hope your project success and good luck
before making a post it is recommended to open their website first.
LOLIGO is the safest and most advanced ICO crowdfunding platform.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: