Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:05:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28699 times)
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

I see that there will be an option of shared mining,where we can mine 2 cryptocurrencies at the same time.Does that mean that we will be able to mine LLG and any other Loligo based cryptocurrency at the same time?

Hi Gwiazdooka

for ecologic reasons, LLG will be mineable in the same time with ETH.
work with mning pool is ongoing to plan the support

Thank you

Will we be able to solo mine or it will be needed to join some public pool?

Hi Klackalica

sure YOu will be able to do solo mining

However to secure a good start, mining will be allowed only to LOLIGO private nodes
once ready, mining will be open to pools as first step, then to solo miners
All mined tokens will be distributed to hoelders.

Thank you

Thank you

Will there be some fee for mining on your private nodes?

I presume there will be no fee for private nodes mining since it will all be for holders only at first if I understood correctly.

Does that mean that non-holders will not be able to mine LLG initially?

Hi John R. Cash

Phase1: Public nodes can make transaction but cannot validate them, only LOLIGO nodes can validate (hint:  XRP)
Phase2: Public nodes can mine just like any Loligo node.

Thank you

Whats the advantage to have phase  1 set up like that,that only Loligo nodes can validate transactions?It it for safety reasons?

Hi Memmoria
Phase 1 is full usable stage, the olny difference is that the mining rights are reserved for LOLIGO nodes.
we cannot just start open mining directly. A minimum balanced hashpower should be garanteed.

This stage is a full operational net with real conditions, this allow us to :
- List the token on recognized exchanges
- Distribute the final tokens to participants
- Launch ICOs of our first industrial partners
- Prove the operation and robustness of our solution to the public
- Start up commercial services based on the Loligo blockchain.
- rollback and quick fix if any issue detected

Thank you

I understand it now,thank you for detailed explanation,i really appreciate it,and is it nice to see active team member on bitcointalk forum.
WillerTex

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

What are the differences between Loligo Private Sale and Public Presale?
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Scalability is the ability to expand the capacity of the Blockchain to cope with rising load. This can be achieved, among other ways, through delegation of the subsets of validation nodes, which limits the transaction at the sub-blockchain. Ethereum is currently expanding its processing capacity and aims to exceed even that of the Visa network by setting up "sharding." Loligo takes this concept and offers a lighter, more efficient scalability that is adapted to the ICO context.

Very well said.Important thing is that Loligo blocchain will be tailored to their needs,as security will be most important feature of Loligo.
And really, the implementation of this project makes sense. The form of implementation of the ICO needs to be reformed. And these are issues of scalability and security. Especially the safety of investors in the control of developers. If the team manages to implement the levers of solving these issues, the project will be in demand.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

Usualy private sale is for big venture investors and the minimum of investments is very high. Public presale is for all the investors and minimum of investment is not very big.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

success for this project, with hard work of the team and unique ideas that may have attracted investors so that this project can reach hardcap as soon as possible, I wait for more info.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

success for this project, with hard work of the team and unique ideas that may have attracted investors so that this project can reach hardcap as soon as possible, I wait for more info.

Main goal is soft cap if you ask me, then hard cap is an added bonus to already successful project.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

Scalability is the ability to expand the capacity of the Blockchain to cope with rising load. This can be achieved, among other ways, through delegation of the subsets of validation nodes, which limits the transaction at the sub-blockchain. Ethereum is currently expanding its processing capacity and aims to exceed even that of the Visa network by setting up "sharding." Loligo takes this concept and offers a lighter, more efficient scalability that is adapted to the ICO context.

Very well said.Important thing is that Loligo blocchain will be tailored to their needs,as security will be most important feature of Loligo.
And really, the implementation of this project makes sense. The form of implementation of the ICO needs to be reformed. And these are issues of scalability and security. Especially the safety of investors in the control of developers. If the team manages to implement the levers of solving these issues, the project will be in demand.

Voting system and adoption of voting system will be the most important factor, if that goes well Loligo will have a promising future.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

Usualy private sale is for big venture investors and the minimum of investments is very high. Public presale is for all the investors and minimum of investment is not very big.

Also you can get much bigger bonuses in private presale.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

Can you tell me how are Loligo tokens allocated regarding total supply?
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

In private sell periode sometimes the price can be negotiated, as it is not set because in general the buy is relatively large. In Public presale, there also huge bonus too, but not as much as that given to those who buy when private sell is still ongoing.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

How will Loligo attract people to use Loligo platform and companies to start projects and ICO's on Loligo blockchain?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

In private sell periode sometimes the price can be negotiated, as it is not set because in general the buy is relatively large. In Public presale, there also huge bonus too, but not as much as that given to those who buy when private sell is still ongoing.

Yeah,those are just diferent tyeps of sales with different bonuses.But good thing about Loligo is that all bonus tokens will be locked,no matter the sale phase,so noone will have big advantage at the start.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

LOLIGO is an ICO crowdfunding platform; it is safe and comes up with advanced features. LCC smart contracts and secures issue funds based on the participant's vote and makes ICO crowdfunding blockchain that gives protection for investors. Loligo is an open source blockchain that points a community-wide adoption. Utility tokens are controlled by a single line of code; Loligo is a true digital media that stores the value of gold or bitcoin. The Smart wallet is easily available online and this is one of the best entry points which is dedicated to all the investors.  Loligo doesn't require any platform to access online, this helps in obtaining all the features of the blockchain. Loligo designed an innovative type of contact that releases the funds. Based on the votes of participants funds are controlled. ICO launcher is used to check, edit, test and publish LCC contract on the blockchain. All the online services help to manage ICO campaign via the graphical wizard that offers many features which support the dashboard.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Yeah,those are just diferent tyeps of sales with different bonuses.But good thing about Loligo is that all bonus tokens will be locked,no matter the sale phase,so noone will have big advantage at the start.

How long will the tokens actually be locked?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

How long will the tokens actually be locked?
Will the tokens from private sale and presale and team tokens all be locked the same amount of time?
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

How much funds raised from ICO will be allocated to marketing and PR?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

Can you tell me how are Loligo tokens allocated regarding total supply?

70% Crowdsale
15% Marketing
9% Team and Founders
3% Advisors
3% Bounty
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

Its mentioned that Loligo has certified LCC contract.What that actually means,is that another layer of security or something like that?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

I heared that you might extend Presale.Is that true?

I think that's not bad idea at all,if that is true and you go for that,since market situation aint best at the moment,so better take more time.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

I heared that you might extend Presale.Is that true?
Private sale do you mean?

I don't get information like that, where did you get the information?

Private sale; 01/09-10/10 2018
Public sale; 11/10-19/10 2018

In the website also still has status PRIVATE SALE IS LIVE And there are only 3 days remaining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: