Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 LOLIGO - World’s 1st ICO Safety Ecosystem  (Read 28699 times)
loligo_official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

Im not sure i understand concept of mining on Loligo?Is it going to have same purpose like with BTC,where it will be used for confirming transactions on Loligo blockchain?

Hi Ajutokintumi

Just Like Ethereum and BTC, Mining  on LOLIGO Blockchain have 3 main prposes:
- Validating transacions
- Runing LCC code
- Collecting investors vote

Thank you

Mining will be done with GPUs,or asic miners?

Hi PuryLock

LOLIGO is a community oriented blockchain
To ensure maximum decentralization we support GPU mining

Thank you

LOLIGO The First ICO Safety Blockchain
 AnnouncementLinkedInTelegramRedditTwitterFacebookWebsite
 Presale is LIVE, Join Now and GET 40% Bonus  
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

How much of the funds will be allocated to R&D team, as I understand that development will come in stages and will require stable finances to be able to deliver all that is being promised.

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Could you explain in more detail how LLC contracts work and why did you choose to do it that way on Loligo platform?

Hi DtpNumbered

LCC contracts are quite similar to ERC20 standard, with standardized light solidity code, accessible to everyone
All ICO funds management is handeled by the blockchain, LOLIGO is an ICO dedicated blockchain.
This have many benefits:

- Create an ICO standard (for the first time)
- Decentralise ICO process (No central contract, and no central organism)
- Avoid involving Professionals skilled developers to write complex code
- No need for experts to check all ICO sale code
- Avoid scam projects
- Offer warranty to investors by keeping safe their funds
- Allow funders to participate in project through vote
- Adapt the campaign to the rule of each country and avoid legal issues
- Solve many real world issues (through private deployments)

and much more serious problems, we invite you to check the WP for details

Thank you

loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

What will be Loligo main source of income,how you plan to earn money?

Hi DiggerMan
Good question

Abviously we are not making revenue from crypto trading.

we have som fees but a project cannot be base only on liitle fees.

LOLIGO is a free community open source crypto project.
While having a real commercial face and serious business plan handled by separate entity: Bloczero.

Revenue study is available for interested persons you may pm us for more details.

you will find below all contact links, you are welcome

Thank you

loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Loligo is interesting project to me personally that I will support and invest in as I strongly agree that we need more safe environments to invest in ICO's without doubts and uncertainties about what happens after the ICO and all the possible problem that we experience when sale excitement and initial rush start to wear off.

Loligo will especially  be big help for new people,that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world,and by doing that,people will actually stay inc rypto world,rather than leaving by being scammed.

Yes,something likle Like Loligo is definitely needed,crypto has bad reputation because all those scams ,so something has to be done!

Do you plan to verify team that wants to release ICO via your platform,i mean something like KYC,so we know those are real people?

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought
LOLIGO have 2 labeling levels: IDSafe and ICOSafe included in paid packages.

Thank you

Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

Loligo is interesting project to me personally that I will support and invest in as I strongly agree that we need more safe environments to invest in ICO's without doubts and uncertainties about what happens after the ICO and all the possible problem that we experience when sale excitement and initial rush start to wear off.

Loligo will especially  be big help for new people,that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world,and by doing that,people will actually stay inc rypto world,rather than leaving by being scammed.

Yes,something likle Like Loligo is definitely needed,crypto has bad reputation because all those scams ,so something has to be done!

Do you plan to verify team that wants to release ICO via your platform,i mean something like KYC,so we know those are real people?

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought

Thank you

Yes i agree,KYC can be faked,so its good that you have additional layers of security.Can you tell me more about IDSafe and ICOSafe?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

How much of the funds will be allocated to R&D team, as I understand that development will come in stages and will require stable finances to be able to deliver all that is being promised.

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Whats your hardcap actually,how much you plan to raise?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought

Thank you

Yes i agree,KYC can be faked,so its good that you have additional layers of security.Can you tell me more about IDSafe and ICOSafe?

Hi Facadoro

IDSafe

To deal with any inquiry about the founder of an ICO and his/her background, our experts carefully study the following:
The identity of the project leader and his/her correspondence to the announced project
The identity and financial data of the establishment
The skills of team members and their involvement
The study of the white paper, the usefulness of the project, sources in the case of free projects, and the correspondence to the requested amount.
Once assigned this label, the ICO is guaranteed without technical faults or organization and the project is considered coherent and useful.

ICOSafe
Obviously, the validation of the idea and organization are not enough to ensure a smooth and successful project. This is why the ICOSafe label was introduced.
At this level of certification, we:
Provide technical support and provide interventions independently of the target amount.
Write the ICO contract and thus ensure its robustness
Test the ICO in operation with a real load in our Testnets
Ensure smooth operation of the fund management

These lablels as part of differnet available packages, I invite you to look at  "chapter 6.3 Formulas"

Thank you

loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

A minimum of softcap allows us to develop the blockchain, access apps and list the token

Thank you.

Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

When can we expect your wallet to be out?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Official wallet is scheduled for 05/2019
But for sure it will be available before for beta tests

Thank you

You plan some open beta testing,so community can test it out?

Hi CptPizzard
Yes beta public test is scheduled

Thank you

Cant wait for open beta Wink
Will you consider rewarding your most active beta testers?

Hi Memmoria

Good idea, we transfer it to business team to consider it !

Following the actual schedule, Fidelity Reward is only given to LLG holders and early investors.

keep following our social channels for the news

Thank you

What is fidelity award?

Hi Lightmotiv

Loligo is a dedicated mined blockchain
for middle term, blockchain will run in consortium mode
All mined tokens during this period will be allocated to LLG holders

Thank you

So if we buy now, we will also get rewarded from premining?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

A minimum of softcap allows us to develop the blockchain, access apps and list the token

Thank you.

And to what will you direct other funds apart from soft cap if you reach the hard cap?
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

Thank you.

And to what will you direct other funds apart from soft cap if you reach the hard cap?

I'm pretty sure, you meant to say when we reach the hard cap!!  Grin Grin
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought

Thank you

Hi Facadoro

IDSafe

To deal with any inquiry about the founder of an ICO and his/her background, our experts carefully study the following:
The identity of the project leader and his/her correspondence to the announced project
The study of the white paper, the usefulness of the project, sources in the case of free projects, and the correspondence to the requested amount.
Once assigned this label, the ICO is guaranteed without technical faults or organization and the project is considered coherent and useful.

ICOSafe
Obviously, the validation of the idea and organization are not enough to ensure a smooth and successful project. This is why the ICOSafe label was introduced.
Provide technical support and provide interventions independently of the target amount.

These lablels as part of differnet available packages, I invite you to look at  "chapter 6.3 Formulas"

Thank you

Will I as investor have to go trough the process of ICOSafe and IDSafe[/b] too?
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought

Thank you

Hi Facadoro

IDSafe

ICOSafe

Thank you

Will I as investor have to go trough the process of ICOSafe and IDSafe[/b] too?

I don't think investors will have to go through this , only people that want to run ICO on Loligo platform.
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

When can we expect your wallet to be out?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Official wallet is scheduled for 05/2019
But for sure it will be available before for beta tests

Thank you

You plan some open beta testing,so community can test it out?

Hi CptPizzard
Yes beta public test is scheduled

Thank you

Cant wait for open beta Wink
Will you consider rewarding your most active beta testers?

Hi Memmoria

Good idea, we transfer it to business team to consider it !

Following the actual schedule, Fidelity Reward is only given to LLG holders and early investors.

keep following our social channels for the news

Thank you

What is fidelity award?

Hi Lightmotiv

Loligo is a dedicated mined blockchain
for middle term, blockchain will run in consortium mode
All mined tokens during this period will be allocated to LLG holders

Thank you

So if we buy now, we will also get rewarded from premining?

Hi Inmytree

Premining is limited, it's used just to report the ICO holder balances. no other premine is allowed

If you buy now you will also be rewarded from mining as much as you hold LLG tokens

Thank you

Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

Thank you.

Do you have "plan B" in case you dont reach soft cap?Its tough market situation at the moment,thats why im asking.
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

Loligo will especially  be big help for new people,that are not aware of all the dangers of ICO world,and by doing that,people will actually stay inc rypto world,rather than leaving by being scammed.

Hi Facadoro

KYC is not enought

Thank you

Hi Facadoro

IDSafe

ICOSafe

These lablels as part of differnet available packages, I invite you to look at  "chapter 6.3 Formulas"

Thank you

These measures should greatly reduce number of scam ICOs,i cant wait for Loligo to become an industry standard!

When can we expect first ICOs coming out?
loligo_official
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

Thank you.

Hi Kuksi

the funds distribution is not depending on the raised amount.

basically 50% of funds are dedicated to R&D.

if soft cap reached, these 50% will be allocated as described.

some features will be be engaged following softcap schedule, due to the available workforce

If hard cap is reached all the features will be developed, and all the process will be engaged immediately.

A detailed funds distribution is available, you can pm team in our channel and feel free to ask questions

Thank you

Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Hi Mladiornitolog
50% are allocated to R&D

Thank you

Hi BoDerek
Our hardcap is 12M

Thank you.

Hi Kuksi

the funds distribution is not depending on the raised amount.

basically 50% of funds are dedicated to R&D.

if soft cap reached, these 50% will be allocated as described.

some features will be be engaged following softcap schedule, due to the available workforce

If hard cap is reached all the features will be developed, and all the process will be engaged immediately.

A detailed funds distribution is available, you can pm team in our channel and feel free to ask questions

Thank you

Do you expect to be affected a lot if you dont  reach hard cap,or all is good as long soft cap is reached?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

How come you decided to go with proof of work rather than proof of stake?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: