Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:02:36 PM

I see in the website that the team are currently working for the development of mobile application. I think, it is a good way to attract more users because a lot of people now are using mobile devices. This will surely help them to be recognized and be liked more.
It's really good news. Now the Mobile application can help the team to connect the user to the project. So it's a great strategy to gain users. 

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:14:36 PM

I see in the website that the team are currently working for the development of mobile application. I think it is a good way to attract more users because a lot of people now are using mobile devices. This will surely help them to be recognized and be liked more.
It's really good news. Now the Mobile application can help the team to connect the user to the project. So it's a great strategy to gain users. 
Nowadays everyone makes the best possible use of mobile. So its best way to spared the project towards the audience. With the help of mobile application, the team will easily target the audience to promote the project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:27:12 PM

I see on the website that the team is currently working for the development of mobile application. I think it is a good way to attract more users because a lot of people now are using mobile devices. This will surely help them to be recognized and be liked more.
Nowadays everyone makes the best possible use of mobile. So its best way to spared the project towards the audience. With the help of a mobile application, the team will easily target the audience to promote the project.
This is amazing news. A mobile application will play a very important role to take the project to the near success. And I think people will give this application to great response.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:39:40 PM

I see in the website that the team are currently working for the development of mobile application. I think, it is a good way to attract more users because a lot of people now are using mobile devices. This will surely help them to be recognized and be liked more.
Yes, as for the moment they are currently working on the mobile platform, be sure to watch and read the newest blog so you can up to date.
This is gonna be a big hit. The development team is working hard on a mobile application to compile it as early as they can. Now we just need to keep eye on it and have to wait for team's further updates.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:55:59 PM

I see in the website that the team are currently working for the development of mobile application. I think it is a good way to attract more users because a lot of people now are using mobile devices. This will surely help them to be recognized and be liked more.
Nowadays everyone makes the best possible use of mobile. So its best way to spared the project towards the audience. With the help of mobile application, the team will easily target the audience to promote the project.
The technologies of most of these areas have already advanced far ahead. This also applies to trading platforms, because remember how Forex worked initially.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:54:21 PM

Yes, as for the moment they are currently working on the mobile platform, be sure to watch and read the newest blog so you can up to date.
This is gonna be a big hit. The development team is working hard on a mobile application to compile it as early as they can. Now we just need to keep eye on it and have to wait for team's further updates.
I am lookig forward for that and hoping that they will not fade what they have got from the start but rather keep ot stunning and make prove how capable you are for the crypto community to keep trusting and supporting by the people.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:19:38 AM

That is great. The team is making their move regarding the mobile application of the BQT project. The team remains reproductive and responsible in its community not letting people to went out their community. I do hope the team will keep this up continuously.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:25:38 AM

I wonder what would be the team doing now because if we take a look at in the roadmap, the ICO ends last December. And if there is no extension, the listing of exchange will follows. And this is something what people or supporters wants. They need to see this token being listed in a good exchange I think.
Yeah, especially Binance and Kucoin exchange. Both of them are way too popular if its compared to this coin. This coin will be more popular than existence.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:40:34 AM

Yeah, especially Binance and Kucoin exchange. Both of them are way too popular if its compared to this coin. This coin will be more popular than existence.
Indeed. This coin if they get listed on both exchange you mentioned before, this coin will goin' wild and raise to pump after the listing.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:50:41 AM

A mobile application is not entirely needed for the people who like to use PC in daily uses and most of the bqt users are PC users.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:51:02 AM

A mobile application is not entirely needed for the people who like to use PC in daily uses and most of the bqt users are PC users.
I believe that such users are just 50 to 50. Because I often use a mobile device than a PC. Do not slow down the release of the mobile application.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:31:25 PM

I believe that such users are just 50 to 50. Because I often use a mobile device than a PC. Do not slow down the release of the mobile application.
Seems like you are a type of person who really needs the portability, but do you even bother to use your mobile device as a trading platform?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:56:40 PM

It's better to do some proper analytics than just go by a gut feeling of "there's a proper fifty to fifty ratio". That shit's inaccurate af in regards to stuff online
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:22:44 PM

The project has been here for a couple of months and we can see that people in this community are very optimistic with this trading platform. I hope, the team have seen this and make this a good inspiration to make this project a good kind that can meet expectations of the people.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:00:36 PM

The project has been here for a couple of months and we can see that people in this community are very optimistic with this trading platform. I hope, the team have seen this and make this a good inspiration to make this project a good kind that can meet the expectations of the people.
People those who are part if these platforms have expecting lot from the platform. And I really hope the team will make this platform finest platform in the market.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:18:09 PM

The project has been here for a couple of months and we can see that people in this community are very optimistic about this trading platform. I hope, the team have seen this and make this a good inspiration to make this project a good kind that can meet the expectations of the people.
People those who are part of these platforms have expecting lot from the platform. And I really hope the team will make this platform finest platform in the market.
Actually, the project is based on a good idea which has a great scope in future. As well the team of the project is experience and innovative, that's the reason everyone has hoping big from this project.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:28:15 PM

The project has been here for a couple of months and we can see that people in this community are very optimistic about this trading platform. I hope, the team have seen this and make this a good inspiration to make this project a good kind that can meet the expectations of the people.
People those who are part of these platforms have expecting lot from the platform. And I really hope the team will make this platform finest platform in the market.
Actually, the project is based on a good idea which has a great scope in future. As well the team of the project is experience and innovative, that's the reason everyone has hoping big from this project.

Because of all these valid reasons everyone has joined the project and started to support it. 
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:43:27 PM

A mobile application is not entirely needed for the people who like to use PC in daily uses and most of the but users are PC users.
How can do you think that. If the team has taken this decision that means they had thought a lot before taking this decision. And I don't think this is accurate ratio.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:08:45 PM

The project is really good, but it scares that the team is completely silent and the developer has not responded for more than a month. Is it really so tightly engaged in the development?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:24:32 PM

Creation of a mobile platform is necessary for the team, since almost every user has a smartphone and many do not even use computers and laptops at all.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: