Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
For me , I suggest invest the money you are'nt afraid to loss why? Because you will not regret it in the end. Sometimes risk is worth it especially when you already feeling it.
In life every moment that you want something big it corresponds to a huge sacrifice that you gotta make. Actually it's always worth it when fate works in your favor. You got to take high risk if you really want to earn a high reward. Profit means working hard and that's a representation of high risk with high results.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

From the articles mentioned, it is clear that to be a truly successful person is not easy, all are full of high risk challenges and proper speculation. If you are sure of the crypto currency then the benefits will come with great rewards.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

From the articles mentioned, it is clear that to be a truly successful person is not easy, all are full of high risk challenges and proper speculation. If you are sure of the crypto currency then the benefits will come with great rewards.
yes, it is true. the high risk you take, the hifh rewards you gain. I am student so I learn about this in one of my subjects. we know that every decision we make there's a choice. there's one need to sacrifice to achieve your want. we need to take a risk or else, we regret something in the end. if you want to gain. take the risk.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

It's high risk if you don't have any knowledge about bitcoin and you're investing everything you have. but from what you said you only invest what you can afford to lose to it's not really that high risk cause you take precautions   
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

the higher the risk the more we can do profit.
higher rewards for our guts and patience.
risk = buying coins/tokens at very red season.
this will give more percent in our profit! and only ambitious people will do this.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Yes, when high risk comes with attractive profit, but choosing good project is not easy!
Good luck!
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

Yeah at some how it is right that most of the time those risky thing will have a fruitful rewards. But sometimes even if the rate of risk is low, still it also have a high percentage to become success.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Everything in this world is all about risk. It is good if we involve in risky thing and make the world better. But as for bitcoin whoever participate in it is stepping into high risk in which can make the person a future billoonair.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

I don't agree with your assertion. In your post you comment that you invested an amount that you could afford to lose, therefore, I consider that the risk was not too high and this is precisely why you had benefits. A person who invests an amount too high according to his possibilities will be more likely to make the wrong decisions and lose his money.

It seems like OP was saying that he felt justified BECAUSE he was only investing what he could afford to lose. And that principle applies to investing in the stock market as well. There are plenty of risky stocks that you could blow a wad on.

And in reply to bartolo, I definitely agree that people investing money they can't afford to lose make lots of poor decisions. I can't even tell you how many people in the crypto world I've seen saying, "omg, this coin/token/project is going to moon soon! just borrowed $$$ to invest!! lambo soon!!" and then maybe a month later, "omg, why are ppl selling so low! i need price higher so i can pay rent".

Another mistake I see people doing is quitting their day jobs too early. This mistake is not confined to the cryptoworld. People can also make this mistake when they start a business on the side and the first decent check they get, they put in their 2-week notice. But then two weeks later when sales trickle (aka altcoin/token price drops), they are FREAKING OUT.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

Like in forex and stock investments there is also a high risk not only in investing bitcoin. Every business consists with high risk, it is a good move that you invested in bitcoin with the money that you accept to lose. If you don't take a high risk you will not have any high profit. Sometimes it's good to take the high risk.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

No doing that you are absolutely right. Meanwhile one should not be carried away with the euphoria of making quick reward knowing full well that such high risk can as well lead to doom of the investors. Best to invest as much as you can afford to lose.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

As what I've noticed with the newcomers into crypto space, they're investing into crypto thinking only one thing, to get rich real quick which is not the case right now. With so much FUD, regulations and other factors bringing down the name of crypto, the risk involve in investing is too much high compared to last year. So the best thing that we should do is find a perfect timing when to buy and sell for us to profit and always set a goal about everything.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

If you know nothing, do not ever try to take the risk. It will most likely to end up in a bad result. If you want to take the risk, make sure you know how risky it is and what could be the price if you have went through it, is it worth it or not?  And not all high risk have high rewards.

There is always a price for a prize and for investment that price is capital and the prize is the profit. Running a business is a very difficult job that is why most of us have their job on a reputable company but the one who gains the most are the entrepreneurs who start their business from the scratches. They found themselves self made millionaires and even some of them are billionaires.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Yes, where high risk places high profits, so focus on developing them, in the shortest time you will be more successful.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

Although at a higher scale than trading, ICO investing is also high risk-high reward depending on factors like the project itself, its team, and supporters. Sadly, some ICO investors have quit to avoid losses from scams. Speaking of good projects, I've been eyeing one called MenloOne that's going to launch as a decentralized ICO listing marketplace where its CEO mentioned about having solved the various issues most investors fear in ICOs.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

A reasonable thing that someone we know give a responds or even forbids us not to spend money on things that are not clear (generally everyone who doesn't know bitcoin and cryptocurrency will have such a view). Although the price of bitcoin had reached a high price last year, but they didn't know the concept and characteristics of bitcoin.

Especially now that the price of bitcoin continues to decline, there will be many people who isolate our decisions because we have chosen to invest in bitcoin, this is what I feel now. However, I can't give any defense now, but I hope the price of the bitcoin or altcoin where I save money will have a high price so I can prove that my friend's view of cryptocurrency changed.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.

High risk can also result to terrible situation but I like bitcoin or crypto users who have this kind of mindset like the way to be successful is to take the risks as opportunities instead of feeling threatened.
axcel0408

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Yes It's right high risk results to high rewards. People should take risk in every stage of life. It helps us to make more creative things. In crypto world people should take risks. Because it is very risky but also very profitable.  Bitcoin is increase its potential day by day. In future it will be one of the best currency in the world. So we should take high risk now which results high rewards in future.
Mbezengex

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

This is true, and this applies to any business, not only for jobs in Bitcoin and Cryptocurency, but for all. The greater the risk, the greater we will get.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

That's because people don't understand the mathematical concept of expected value (EV), which is potential profit multiplied by the chance of reaching it. A good example of this lack of understanding is how people are throwing their money at lotteries while having realistically no chance of winning them, and the net result is hundreds or thousands of dollars of loss. With Bitcoin it's the opposite, Bitcoin's reward is well worth the risk, but people are scared of losing so much that they don't see this opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: