Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3731 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

True, high risk is a big advantage. Crypto is full of risks and can make a loss if the crypto experience is so minimal that it is easy to panic with price reductions, but if you can use the opportunity crypto can produce huge results.

hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

all types of investments have risks, investing in bitcoin is high risk, with high profits too. I agree if we only invest our funds ready to lose. if you don't want to cry ...
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

Most successful business men today were once nobody who decided to start from some where, and today they are where they are, u can not be successful if u don't take any risk and make a step forward. Risk is the altimate key to success
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

I agree with you, a business that has a high risk usually also gives hope of high profits, but with a note we must be a hard worker who never gives up and wants to learn. because with a difficult job like in Bitcoin this must be really accompanied by high knowledge too.
There is always a risk in every business you never become successful if you do not pass the risk. You need more knowledge to help you to learn,  joining in bitcoin is not easy work you need more effort and time and most of all you must be knowledgeable before you become successful.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
some people might do something like that, but not for me personally.
it sounds like I'm gambling, just relying on luck.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

it is said that you have to pay a sacrifice if you want to get great results as just normal people get normal results and great people get results of their works done. so if you want to get great rewards, consider having a great risk
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

Definitly yes, like in gamble, if you bet high, the risk is very high and the chance for you to win is only 5%, but the rewards you can get is higher that your bet. This is just like in crypto, if you chose to invest high, then the return/rewards that you can get in the future is high but had a high risk.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

it is said that you have to pay a sacrifice if you want to get great results as just normal people get normal results and great people get results of their works done. so if you want to get great rewards, consider having a great risk
I agree.The bigger risks you'll take,the higher chances of gaining great rewards.So it's really a must to keep on making risks so you will also have a good returns in the future.People who have fears in taking risks are most likely will not make a fortune in this crypto market.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

Yes I was totally believe that taking higher risk in cryptos will gives you a result of higher profits. When you are want to gain more profits it is basically goes to spend a lot like money and also time you should sacrifice before earning more. Like in investment and trading you could get big prifits when you spend big money and efforts.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Not like forex and stocks market, cryptocurrency market is new market and many peoples still not believe its a real digital currency market. Peoples will trust on crypto market when market proven survive in economic crisis and peoples get profits from it.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Yes, agree with you because without risk we cannot think of achieving big goal, really appreciate those who still taking risk by holding bitcoin and sure they will get that much reward.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

A good example of this lack of understanding is how people throw their money at the lottery while realistically there is no chance of winning, and the net results are hundreds or thousands of dollars of losses. With Bitcoin, on the contrary, Bitcoin rewards are very valuable, but people are afraid of losing so much that they don't see this opportunity.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

It is not just Americans. Many people around the globe are willing to take the risk to invest in bitcoin. With that being said, taking risk without a valid plan will result in encountering loss. If you are an arrogant person, you might experience your downfall. Added to that, I believe there is no risk to invest in bitcoin. The latter's price always tends to increase. Bitcoin is real and will give you good profit if you believe in it. There is no risk to it. I am not saying that as to promote it, but I guess if you 100% are sure of its success, then it will likely occur.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Everyone loves the good life. Luxury apartments, luxury cars, luxury everything. All of these highly admired living come to those who are ready to take the risk to attain them. You cannot sit down and expect a good thing to drop at your laps.

For sure, the higher the risk, should follow a higher reward.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

I think your idea is correct. I joined the cryptocurrency market precisely because I know that investment coins can bring me high returns, but risks and rewards are always interdependent. Therefore, we must invest carefully to effectively reduce loss!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

Investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency comes with high risk and it has high reward and many people are scared in investing into bitcoins. For every high reward, High risk must be taken as this is the only way to get high rewards. Low risk , low reward.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

I call it more than risk just make the syep and you rewqrd will abound for you. We understand the legalities behind the bitcoin and we never fear to investment because our rewards are evident before the world. Is indeed high reawards after high risk.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

i don't think it is even possible to say what will people do in the future to be saying "they will never invest in bitcoin" for example. and in this case i believe that it has nothing to do with the volatility and the risk at least it is not the main reason.

when it comes to bitcoin, there is always a lot of misinformation out there. there are lots of people telling others how bad bitcoin is. it has turned into a brainwashing technique! so obviously you can not expect people to show that much enthusiasm towards bitcoin. and that is the main reason why adoption is still below 1%

There is a FOMO brewing...
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

It is an investment fact that high risk usually result to high reward. This is very true. Its important to always invest what you can afford to lose when taking risk because it can lead to high loss also.
lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

In my personal opinion, there is no harm in investing in bitcoin, as long as you are able to survive and give up the money that you have invested it will decrease its value or it could also disappear without leaving anything. What I think about them, Americans, if they really doubt bitcoin but do not want to lose the opportunity to make a profit, they just leave a little money to buy bitcoin right? I think everyone who is not sure about bitcoin but is able to buy it will do the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: