Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

i don't think it is even possible to say what will people do in the future to be saying "they will never invest in bitcoin" for example. and in this case i believe that it has nothing to do with the volatility and the risk at least it is not the main reason.

when it comes to bitcoin, there is always a lot of misinformation out there. there are lots of people telling others how bad bitcoin is. it has turned into a brainwashing technique! so obviously you can not expect people to show that much enthusiasm towards bitcoin. and that is the main reason why adoption is still below 1%
When someone has never tried using bitcoin then they will never understand Bitcoin. As you said that many people just say it and they only see information that is not clear on the internet. The fact is that bitcoin is now a very promising thing to be used as an investment and also as a fast and safe media for financial transactions.

Taking risks that are far higher will definitely make us get a chance to get a much bigger profit. All that is appropriate because for anyone who dares to make a decision only he will bring himself to success. Bitcoin is a miracle and we all want to be part of a miracle !!
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

it's true that bitcoin has a very slumping value this year, but to invest in bitcoin you don't need to be afraid because bitcoin will definitely return your money if you are patient to hold back.
Bitcoin now is dip value this year in we know investing in bitcoin is right decision you make and you never afraid to invest in bitcoin cause you get more profit in your investment but investing in you need more patient to wait.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
I agree with what you say "High risk results to high rewards". it fits perfectly with crypto investment, almost like gambling but this doesn't disappear completely, when the big risk is offered by crypto many of your friends who don't believe or even hate it, but you advance with full confidence in crypto and when Bitcoin skyrockets you become rich and loser just be a spectator of your victory. congratulations, you have proven the power of Bitcoin to friends and people around you.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

This is absolutely true that if one can have the ability to take high risk , then he or she can earn huge amount of profits. But one can have to take only that amount of risk to bear which he can bear without any kind of huge loss.
jsnode

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

Yes high risk high reward is a main factor in trading and bitcoin trading is already made many millionaire with price hike of $20k in 2017 also many investors still making money in this bearish market. but we need to take calculated risk according to market research and technical analysis,blind investment always give loss but bitcoin is a future currency for digital payment.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Yes, investing in cryptocurrency now looks more like a gamble
gambling at high risk but the results can be satisfying
patience is the key

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Correct. The higher the risk the higher reward will be. I have also many friends that are trading stocks and forex. They believed that cryptocurrency is a scam probably because of big price fluctutions. But unlike your situation, they don't discourage me. Instead I did my best to explained to them why crypto market is the best to invest and trade.
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

When someone has never tried using bitcoin then they will never understand Bitcoin.
That's why we have so many skeptics lurking and spreading FUD about bitcoin and crypto. People who have no knowledge about a certain project or technology that can make you profit would definitely call it a scam unless tried it himself or by gaining knowledge about it. That is why we have so many emotional investors right now coming in because most of them doesn't really know what's the nature of the crypto market. All they know is that investing in bitcoin can make them rich real quick.  Grin
Bitcoin is a miracle and we all want to be part of a miracle !!
There are some people who went broke because of bitcoin, specially those people who are addicted to online gambling with bitcoins. Some retirement funds were scammed by cloud mining site run by scammers.

We should all take extra precautions when doing transactions online for there are lots of scammers online trying to take advantage of those people who have less knowledge about the technology.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

it is said that only one percentage of the world's populace have been seen as rich and covers a major percentage of the resources on the planet and the other 99 percent get to fight for what is left. the truth is that the 1 percent is the group of people that actually got involved in high risk transactions

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

Nothing in life comes easy, all the richest people we see or hear about today took a chance and it paid off. If we stop because of fear of uncertainty then we stand to regret later. I have hope that Bitcoin will become great again.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

In a business no one does not use risk, all must have risks and levels of risk. It is true that when seen in bitcoin there is a fluctuating movement of prices that cannot be predicted, even in terms of technical analysis, it could be wrong at any time if suddenly there is news that can make an impact on bitcoin.

This cannot be equated with forex and commodities, in my opinion, maybe bitcoin requires a trading agency that can manage in real terms to be able to control the movement of bitcoin prices in the future.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Yes, i totally agree mate. I guess any type of investment has its own certain level of risk in investment specifically in cryptocurrency where the market is too volatile and unpredictable. Anyway, it is much better if you have knowledge and deeper understanding of a certain project and its investment so that you can fully appreciate and decide somehow if a certain coin is promising and may succeed in the future. At the end, we should always remember to invest in your asset you can afford to lose so that you'll never regret in your action.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

In a business no one does not use risk, all must have risks and levels of risk. It is true that when seen in bitcoin there is a fluctuating movement of prices that cannot be predicted, even in terms of technical analysis, it could be wrong at any time if suddenly there is news that can make an impact on bitcoin.

This cannot be equated with forex and commodities, in my opinion, maybe bitcoin requires a trading agency that can manage in real terms to be able to control the movement of bitcoin prices in the future.

If you invest there is always a high risk, because we can pridect or control if what is happening in the future. But of course for us to lift up in life, we have to gamble it. That's why even if it is a high risk we invest to gain a huge of profits.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

I agree that high risk can result to high rewards but not always it could also lead to high loss of money so taking high at every given point in time does not mean you will earn high you can also lose high thanks
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

Most successful business men today were once nobody who decided to start from some where, and today they are where they are, u can not be successful if u don't take any risk and make a step forward. Risk is the altimate key to success
That’s right, there is no way to become more successful but to fully accept the risk and do better on that. High risk, high rewards but your profit is still not guaranteed. I know someone who failed on that yet, he continue to work hard on his dream and now he’s a successful business man, life is all about risk.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

If you invest there is always a high risk, because we can pridect or control if what is happening in the future. But of course for us to lift up in life, we have to gamble it. That's why even if it is a high risk we invest to gain a huge of profits.

Investing is the solution to gain a big profits especially in crypto because you can't fined others that bitcoin can give you back. But even if it is so risk, we grab it because the high risk is worthy.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.
if we don't get the wrong place this investment will be useful to maximize our profit. I'm sure if we make an investment in a good place, the profit we get can be high and it will happen.

Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

All right, You're saying high risk is high returns. When you can risk your money and not be afraid of losing it, you can buy a lot more than if you invest the last money and always be afraid of losing it. It's utopia and failure.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Always remember that this is not actual, this is not always apllicable. Bitocin is a very risky platform amd though it make us huge profit dont try to gool it by having larger amount of everything to get what you want. Again dont put the amount of money you you cant lose and it is very crucial for a person who lean to Bitcoin.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2590
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.
if we don't get the wrong place this investment will be useful to maximize our profit. I'm sure if we make an investment in a good place, the profit we get can be high and it will happen.
true fact, it is not amount that importan in investment. but where is our investment was. if we pick wrong investment, even with high amount of money, we can lose everything because in crypto world there is not only good side that come

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: