Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:59:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3731 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

The bigger something we spend, the greater the risk we get. Not everyone dares to take this step. And I also don't dare to spend too much capital.
Well taking risk is the first step towards success, so if you are a bitcoin investor there is no fear to have this risk in your investment, it is era of crypto currency and we must have some saving for our future because it is gonna be our destiny, it never remain the same in price so better buy at the lower price and sell at the higher, taking risk is surely not a big deal if higher profit will meet you in this journey.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

In my experience, I have concluded that bitcoin has lesser risk and more rewards. The only risk is when you sell it but if you hold it then you get so much profit. Bitcoin is destined is just to give and give benefits to its patient investors and not those that panic and get easily affected by FUD.
That is usually the problem when the price goes down after investing which make the newly to get panic because not ready on this situation. Bitcoin investment has less risk because price volatility which need long term holding for you to gain good profit. Those who cannot wait any longer and get panic are the one who face high risk of not believing that price gonna recover and not going to lose value.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

It's just like building your muscles in the gym, actually. No gain, no pain is what muscle builders implant in their minds to gain better results. As to crypto investments, the riskier it gets, the better rewards you can get too because we already know how a certain crypto will rise when its demand is so high too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Risk is a norm in every investment, Bitcoin is sure a currency to hold until it become accepted globally as a means of exchange,yes it is volatile but the gain worth it at the long run
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:55 AM

it must be bro. Every effort in the real or digital world if we dare to take a high risk is definitely very big if it matches the target we have set. but if it fails it will definitely experience a high loss too, bro.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

High risk can result in large rewards. Yes, I agree with that statement, even most of the answers in this discussion forum confirm or agree with the statement. Indeed, investing in cryptocurency requires courage and maturity in making a decision
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:32:23 AM

High risk can result in large rewards. Yes, I agree with that statement, even most of the answers in this discussion forum confirm or agree with the statement. Indeed, investing in cryptocurency requires courage and maturity in making a decision
if you take the low risk, only low rewards you get. but if you take the risk in high, you have a high rewards. this is only a matter of how your determination about the thing you want to get if you take the high risk. every time you make decision there's always a risk and also you have a choice if you take it or not. it also helps you to think carefully and be a mature man.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

Yes but calculated high risk prevents you from going broke. Good research, calculated risk will yield you good rewards.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:46 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
Most of the guys don't have a desire to risk, because they are not familiar with the principles of investing and saving so there are not skilled guys as at the stock market, but the newbies were not familiar with nothing but bounties for $5
i agree with taking high risks for high rewards.  however it varies in the person if they are risk takers or they are satisfied with what they have. taking risk may also result to a big downfall.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:38:50 AM

Umm, yeah but they did not take the bear market roller coaster i believe? Right now the reward ratio is much less. Lets assume you invest in btc 100$ at 10000$ with hope of btc reaching 11000$ but with a risk of btc dropping to 3800$?
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

all Bitcoin is still in demand by most people, and of course with the support of large communities around the world, I think BTC will still be there, even though America does not invest in BTC because BTC cannot be dictated and does not belong to America.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

Will it depends on the result of the business that high risk  results gathering a high rewards sometimes bitcoin will predictable in the market and it can caused upon the market in terms of investment into a higher risk.
mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.

Actually yes its very true this simple investment in bitcoin is very risky, as investors in crytocurrencies you are aware that you are engaging in risky investment but if you will success this you will earn more profit.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

because to be a successful person who doesn't conjure and all need a strategy, patience and of course at risk you will lose your assets, but if you can pass it all you will get satisfying results
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

My thoughts are, that Your statement is not complete. It should be: High risk results in high rewards at low propability.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

It is financial quote that high risk high returns it is true and the market like crypto is also highly risky market while we have seen that it is highly profitable as well and if you invest with risk and make a good portfolio and it is good to invest now and soon the market will become worthy so you can get high rewards.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

It is true. In my own observation, those who have the high EQ and self tolerance  of taking risks are most of the time successful. They are those who become rich or even millionaire.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

if you want to earn a high income you have to be at high risk like the one in the bitcoin forum where people are very much to invest in it and it must be very big capital by buying a high 1BTC price or investment in ETH.
Any investments take risk and when you put all your money on it, you take big risk because you either earn good profit or lose when the price goes down more but you cannot hold any longer to wait for recovery. Invest on something that has potential for growing along the market.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Definitely, investing into cryptocurency as a whole come with a huge risk but the reward is also high when it comes. You must know how to invest in this industry as every industry has its unique way of trading in it.  Get the knowledge and invest responsibly
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

Like in forex and stock speculations there is additionally a high hazard not just in contributing bitcoin. Each business comprises with high hazard, it is a decent move that you put resources into bitcoin with the cash that you acknowledge to lose. On the off chance that you don't go out on a limb you won't have any high benefit. Once in a while it's great to go out on a limb.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: