Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

The very thing here is that everyone can decide and create their way to maintain in the crypto world. Yes it is risky but it is worth it. Great reward comes with great risk. The more it is risky – if market favors you, then the greater sum you earned however you can loss greater sum too (if you neglect certain considerations). Thus, the very best way is to be patient. But, it is not all things may be risky in cryptocurrecny, thus, if you don`t want to risk an investment then try to join bounties and campaigns so that you will be given free bounties (Free tokens/coins/eth/btc for your service).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Yes i do agree above mentioned you statement. Because many of them fall into high percentage scam. One of my friend lost huge money by investing scam company. This is the way to create your eagerness. So do not trust high rewards.
Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

I think its depend. Because if you just analys the project that you want to invest. The risk will be decreases and you will not gonna doubt to invest your money
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Risks are not always justified. To minimize your risks, you need to be well versed in the crypto-currency market, know how to conduct project analysis, monitor news and company movements.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

I agree, if you are not willing to take a risk then the crypto world is not for you. However, it is also important for anyone who is thinking about getting into crypto that understanding crypto including its risks and unpredictability is important, so that you will not lose any amount that you cannot afford to lose.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Just like in the business if we will limit our investment and we are afraid to take risk our income would be limited.This investment can give huge profit out of your investment.
FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

this is what investing, trading, and most especially ICOs are all about. high risk = high reward.. What's important is that risk should be managed and minimized as much as possible.

Speaking of ICO investing, have you guys checked out menlo one's whitepaper? https://www.menlo.one/#whitepapers ...just finished reading it and I think their decentralized ICO platform is the solution to most ICO problems like scams and biased review platforms like icobench, etc....
salfogox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

no matter what job you did without risk, your earning would always be the same. the most important factor that affects your income is risk. first miners are rich because they take risks.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Yes, rightly said. high risks lead to higher rewards. Those who took the risk of investing in crypto at the beginning are reaping the rewards of taking high risks. Crypto is only for high risk takers.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

Commodity commodity markets are amenable to aggressive manipulation, and the opening of these traded instruments raises the capacity of institutional investors to manipulate exchange commodity prices, not only in the markets where they are traded, but also beyond their borders
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

It is a given that when you invest heavily , the return on investment is usually mouth watering unlike when one invests with little capital.
You dont need rocket science to understand this.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Yes , you cannot compare the profit of anninvestor who invested with big capital and one that only invested with little capital.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

It is an investment fact that high risk usually result to high reward. This is very true. Its important to always invest what you can afford to lose when taking risk because it can lead to high loss also.
Sure risky large prize can be a main factor inside investing and also bitcoin investing is produced several millionaire together with value walk regarding $20k inside 2017 furthermore several buyers nonetheless earning profits on this bearish industry. yet we must acquire computed chance in accordance with general market trends and also complex examination, impaired purchase constantly offer damage yet bitcoin can be a upcoming forex regarding electronic digital transaction.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

Sometimes high risk result to high rewards but also sometimea it will go the other way. Especially when some people invest in cryptocurrency  without javing any knowledge about it.

Remilekun1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

In this world the more the risk, the more the result. Most successful people in this world took a bold step to investment, that is what make them a successful investor.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Yes while Bitcoin may seem like a very high risk investment at the moment. But in a longer term it can offer you so much more than what it can give you now. Investors should be more patience and good things will come.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

High volatility and attracts the attention of those who want to earn very quickly. Those who are engaged in trading on the stock exchange, they trade in pairs. in which predictable tests. For example, announced a minute, unemployment figures, and all bets are made... Said an insider of some sort and all made a bet..In Forex, a lot of money, but there need a lot of knowledge and experience. And in the crypt, knowledge is based on the bounty company.... and investing in ICO/
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

I agree about it that high risks will result to high rewards because we all know the the fact that investing in bitcoin is really risky that is why it needs positive mind and trust that it will return to its original place. Patience is highly needed for nowadays in order to succeed in your investment.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

in my opinion there is nothing more risky than cryptocurrency so when one day I am sure who can survive here has something big in the future and that is something worth waiting for

agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

High risk will results to higher rewards or a higher losses. Cryptocurrency is risky but profitable but we also know that not all the time we invest in this high risk investment will always give as higher rewards that's why we always put to remember that only invest the amount that you can afford to loss. If you are well experience in investing in crypto then i think there is possibility that you can earn higher rewards in this high risk investment.

Yes if you take a risk in this kind of investment you surely receive either higher rewards or a big losses, you need to be firm in your decision so that there is no regrets in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: