Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3731 times)
Markettoken

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

I agree with your opinion. If you want high yields but don't want to risk better don't invest
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

I agree because its happy if you have a big reward because of your hardwork there are many struggles will come and you will encounter more obstacle in your way. But if you believe or having a faith and Love what your doing they will have a success result that can improve your life.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
Thats right especially when you know that the risk you have taken is definitely worth it at the end. Sometimes risk can teach us some lesson why? Because sometimes when we risk we lose something and we learn from that mistake.

dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Yes, High risk is the result of high rewards, It is proven in time.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

Yes while Bitcoin may seem like a very high risk investment at the moment. But in a longer term it can offer you so much more than what it can give you now. Investors should be more patience and good things will come.
Yeah bitcoin is risky, but the risk will be worthed with the benefits that you will get, the greater the risk taking, the profits will
probably be much greater, for example if you invest more money, the risk will be even greater, but your profits will also increase.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:05:59 AM

That makes sense because the more risk you are into, the higher the rewards will be. In this world of very unstable market, prices, and capitalization, you are already putting yourself at risk the moment you invest your money into it. It's very essential to understand first the risk you're going to before engaging yourself in crypto.

LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

There's aleays a risk for everything, if you want profit you need to take a risk. Its not easy as you want. Determination + perseverance + patience + self control + awareness + hard work = profit
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

I think in the world of investment there is always the risk. Even in forex and stocks, Ive learned many got broke by investing too much in hope of greater rewards. The same for cyrpto, its just that crypto is a roller coaster ride and very fast.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Najam11

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

Yes I agree on that
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

Everyone knows the volatility and the fluctuation of the price of bitcoin but there still many people who takes risks on bitcoin. To make more profit we need to take a high risk to make it possible. But to take such a high risk you should be knowledgeable because high risk can also result to losing so much.

Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

As you said the people who desires to take huge risk will invest in huge volatile assets and that will result in either huge profit or loss. Where the asset having huge standard deviation (volatility) then that asset will have huge risk. So be cautious be investing in any risky assets. Try to put max 10% of your saving to avoid disaster situations which can impact your lives.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

I think if the market is predictable, then its existence will be easily monopolized, and controlled by those who have a lot of funds, of course the market conditions will become unhealthy. Then, what will we get next? ...

It seems that it has become a common thing, everything that contains risks will provide a high rate of return. The rate of return's the reward expected / obtained in the future while the risk can be interpreted as the uncertainty of the expected return. Risk is the possibility of a deviation from the average rate of return expected to be measured by the standard deviation using statistics.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

it must be bro. therefore I always take the risk when investing in profit or loss is the last thing. the important thing is I got experience in knowledge of science. That way we will get a big advantage. we may take risks but we also have to have the knowledge and experience so that the risks we take will produce maximum results

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

This is not true because risking your money towards cryptocurrency might differ and it depends on your strategy how you put your money and what kind of crypto that you will going to invest. But when you say that bitcoin obviously that is a great choice and you could have a greater chance to get a high rewards or profits on it.

TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

Fully agree with you, now the market is very low and because the price is low so that when it start rising the profit will also become big.
Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

I completely agree with this submission of yours. You don't get much returns for playing safe. But you also made a salient point. And I think it must not be ignored. One should only invest what they're willing to lose. And many people do not adhere to this principle. This is why when I hear stories of people becoming bankrupt because of their crypto investment, I sympathize very little with them. Interestingly, this also implies that the richer you get, the more risk you're willing to take. And consequently, the more reward is bound to come your way.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

different from my country, most people want to invest and want to get profit quickly. but many people make mistakes. because 7 out of 10 people I surveyed, they were stuck on ponzi investments and pyramid schemes. what about Bitcoin, they are afraid of risk, and I think it's stupid. because they see Bitcoin from risk, while seeing big and fast profits from ponzi schemes. You are right to invest. because with a big risk there is a greater profit.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:29:01 AM

Fully agree with you, now the market is very low and because the price is low so that when it start rising the profit will also become big.

but people don't have the patience to wait for the price to start rising and they are disappointed with the price now because they are losing much money especially for people which still keep many altcoins. but I agree with you that the price can increase higher and back to the highest price before and we only need to stay calm and not panic because the market will be back normal again. maybe this year is the bad year for the cryptocurrency but I still believe that in the next year, everything will be normal again.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

In business, enormous dangers will give huge outcomes. This is rationale, since valor and watchful count are the capital for deciding, once in a while unique in relation to popular sentiment. In bitcoin exchanging, some of the time the falling value makes a major misfortune, yet the mettle to hold bitcoin at last outcomes in enormous benefits since costs rise, while others race to offer dread of losing. This likewise occurs on the stock trade, a major player with a solid attitude that eventually benefits
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

I think it is right that high risk is equivalent to high rewards because if you do not take the risk how can you earn a large amount of money here in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: