Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
HeXecutor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Yes ... obviously it really is. The more money you invest ... and the more risky the option of deposit, the higher the reward. However, I would not even say that crypto-currencies are a very risky option for the contribution of money. Everything is relative, but there are much more complex and risky areas of business where you can invest money.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
i think its a normal thing if we think like that. High risk sometime will also bring a high result for us. I highly respect those Americans people who willing to take a high risk in order to gain high profit.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

Yeah it is indeed a base on experience wrote in a thread because usual happenings when there is major market price fall down investors will going to sell their crypto holding which because they are worried that bitcoin or cryptocurrency will going to end. So what happen to those people who invested during market price fall down? Literally the earn more on their investment.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

I believe in that high risk results to high rewards because if we are not foung to risk how cam we earn a higher profit. Crypto currency market is really for the risk taker if you are not a risk taker and your too emotional better not to invest.

moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

I agree that when you risk high your rewards will be high too because when you invest a large amount of money you will put it into risk because it may loss but when it succeed you will receive a high profit from that so I agree that when you take high risk your reward will be high too.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

This is one of the secret to success in life. Risking here in the cryptocurrency space does yield a great impact in the upcoming profit. Cryptocurrency market holds some great treasures that are still waiting to be found. If you invest in this risky market and succeed, bountiful reward will be upon you.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

At the most basic level, crypto investment is already risky by nature. It is also the asset that can give you a very big and decent profit when it rises drastically so the bigger your investment, the higher the risk but the higher the rewards you can also get.

kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

the higher the risk the more we can do profit,higher rewards for our guts and patience.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

By taking risks a higher chance to get high rewards. This is important to know the risks before starting to invest in crypto. After all, when price become higher we are the one could gains benefit of it.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

I agree that when you risk high your rewards will be high too because when you invest a large amount of money you will put it into risk because it may loss but when it succeed you will receive a high profit from that so I agree that when you take high risk your reward will be high too.
After all, despite the high risk there are no traders who complain about it, instead more and more people like the challenge. That is like the risk that is loved by crypto lovers in general because the results obtained are very commensurate with the risk itself.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Not counting takeoff to 20k, every year throughout its existence bitcoin shows high growth. A year ago its price was half as much. Therefore bitcoin does not fall, he grows.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Let’s hope that it will be very profitable for everyone! Unfortunately, the market is declining and it’s now for a long time in this up and down trends without any signs of stagnant growth.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Everyone who knows what bitkoyn knows how unpredictable he is, and the fact that there is a possibility of price reduction in a short period of time, as well as an increase in the price
Le Anh

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

That is normal result, due to no more people dare to do so reward will more than normal. Also in this storm of market, if you dare to buy BTC, ETH, alcoin at this time, you can get many reward if market recovery 2-3 month later. Good luck
infinitybitcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Every investment require the risk and the ability of everyone to take such kind of decision are really not attached on their investment; thus act as enjoying the money while earning but sometimes at the minimal.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I think this could really be the principle that every investors must always do. Good profits comes from uneasy efforts. Its actually about taking risks with different stages whether minimal or not as long as the person are really willing to accept the circumstances about to happen whether he/she will win or lose.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

To be honest, it is less about risk and more about the legal aspect. I have seen people willing to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without any worry of market fluctuation but it is something that has never taken place so far and thus, they are worried about the possibility of a negative decision in this regard from the governments.  However, I can see some governments approving Bitcoin as a payment system within 5 to 10 years from now and we will see sustainable growth in the near future.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

I agree with this mindset the fact that you're risking means a reward in the making and higher the risks but totally worth risking for. Bitcoin investors tend to do risky things but are  usually successful

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

I think that not taking risks you won't be able to get high rewards. this is my personal opinion which I consider to be true. To my mind, this is the best possible solution to avoid risks but it is not possible sometimes

Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

Younger generations, especially generation Y, are more crypto competent and will be more comfortable with 2 things: anything digitized, and risk. Their generation is extremely competitive. This means they will quickly learn what it means to lose money fast, but also how to gain it fast. It will also attract anyone with an inclination to gambling. I think 4 in 10 is playing it safe there will be more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: