Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Just like a regular saying round where I come from, "it is those that have money that can do real business." I do agree that with greater risk takenbin the cryptocurrency markets the greater the profits and also loses as seen greatly manifested in this year's trades!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

actually with a very high risk in bitcoin investment it is precisely there it will produce something profitable if you want to be patient and not affected by the sudden panic of the price drop. by investing in bitcoin must be prepared for the risks that will occur due to unpredictable bitcoin prices.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Maybe or maybe not, we all know that investing is too risky you have to study hard to learn how is it and invest only what you think it's necessary don't put all your belongings we do not now what happened next.
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Definitely, investing into cryptocurency as a whole come with a huge risk but the reward is also high when it comes. You must know how to invest in this industry as every industry has its unique way of trading in it.  Get the knowledge and invest responsibly Smiley Smiley
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

In life going for broke is fitting. For you to make in life,you need to go out on a limb and do the outlandish. high hazard gives high reward, additionally it could prompt ones reward. one simply must be watchful in the meantime when going out on a limb. we just got the opportunity to do what we have to do. everything about existence itself is tied in with going out on a limb.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future.

Indeed, the ratio of 4 out o 10 americans not willing to invest is a good percentage in favor of bitcoin because it translates to 6 out of 10 Americans willing to invest on it. And that is 60% of the survey, a 50-50 statistics is good enough but crossing 50 is really remarkable.

And perhaps its noteworthy to tell your friends too that the price volatility of bitcoin is nearly the same as with any stock market. As much as the pain of losing is more frequent than the joy of gain, volatility remains to be of a good factor for profit because even though the risk is more, without volatility, the chances of success is as lesser as the risk of failing. So, volatility is somehow good.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:26:35 AM

We all know investing in bitcoin is risky but investing in bitcoin is one of the fastest way to earn profit in less time.
if you want to become rich in less time then you have to take high risk also.
Yes I agree on that, one of the best example of the high risk comes with a high return is investing. I believe that investing is really amazing it has a high risk but it has also a verry big return if we are lucky on investing. So then I believe that high risk comes with a great return it can maybe give is a lot of profit.

We all know investing in bitcoin is risky but investing in bitcoin is one of the fastest way to earn profit in less time.
if you want to become rich in less time then you have to take high risk also.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

80% of people on earth will never try to do business. This does not mean that business is bad. Business is a risky activity. With bitcoin is a similar situation. I think that over time this percentage will decrease and some people will change their mind.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

The crypto-currency market is very promising, so I also invest in bitcoin in the long term. Undoubtedly, the crypto-currency market has great risks, but it is more likely to make a profit. To minimize risks, it is necessary to constantly study the market.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:08:36 AM

As the saying on Wall Street says, there is no free lunch. If one wants to have high profits, the only way to get them is by exposing yourself to high risks and therefore the possibility of having losses is also high.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:33:53 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

It is indeed true that taking high risks will result to high reward for a reason that when you risk in a dangerous situation or circumstances yet have a strategic plan and wise decisions then it will leads to high rewards. The best example of it is the investments. It is sometimes worth it to invest in high risks.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

I agree but not all high risks means higher rewards, it can also mean higher loss which we do not want to happen. To avoid higher losses, I suggest investing in something you can afford losing, the market fluctuates and the prices are not stable so when the time comes that the values are too low, you can lessen the losses that you have invested. Keep in mind that we should take risks with higher precaution in order to avoid losses.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

not at all, I don't believe anyone's predictions, whether it's a crypto expert or something else.
because I am very sure, no one can predict the market. it can change at any time.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

There will be risks in the way of life. Some take less risk, but someone takes more risks. But take risks. Because life is perpetuity. It is a saying that if there is no risk, profit can not be expected. So I agree with you that high risk results are high rewards.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

There are advantages and also disadvantages of taking high risk, some time it make our every dream true and some time ruin our life.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

I agree, but I will clarify that this applies not only bitcoin, but any investment. The cost is difficult to predict, I think that successful players trust intuition, of course, thoroughly studied the market.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

I agree that venture capital will help you make more money. But you should not invest more than what you have. We can not predict market movements. So invest with the largest capital at low prices to avoid risk.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

This is one of the advantages of crypto investments, unfortunately, it is also one of the downfalls as value can easily be eroded
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

It is actually the law of commerce that if you make high risk you will get high profit.But at the same time loss will also happen if the risk taken by an investor goes wrong.So, i firmly believe that a person who is going to invest in the bitcoin forum they must have to invest according to their own pocket that how much they can afford.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

I am in the cryptocurrency world relatively new. I believe that for high profits there is always a high risk. Modern entrepreneurs must be prepared for new financial instruments, one of which is bitcoin. people who know how to make money, have long learned about bitcoin and the most active have invested Fiat in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: