Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

Yes it is true that high risks result in high rewards. Bitcoin is all about taking risks and making money from them. Risks might be small or big rewards are always there. If we use bitcoin wisely than every risk will give the fruitful results. Sometimes risks taken may result into the loss also so every step in bitcoin should be taken very accurately.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

I agree with your opinion, indeed investments that have a high risk of producing high rewards, the higher the risk the higher the benefits that can be obtained, because not everyone dares to do it
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

Thats correct!

When one invest heavily on a digital assets , the probability of gaining higher return on investment is very high.
That is the risk takers keep getting rich while the fearful investors keep getting poorer.
freo01

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

It's a common sense that high risk yields hi rewards. It's just that, money revolves around the world and that investing in cryptocurrency is a risky move. Some say it's a scam but only those who believed are going to profit bigtime just like last year.
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

I think a lot of ways to earn a lot of money to be accompanied by significant risks. And bitcoin is no exception. But this risk is often justified, so I continue to invest in cryptocurrency.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

It is oftentimes said that the higher the risk, the higher the reward and the lower the risk, the lower the reward. It also should be seen likewise, that the higher the risk, the higher the loss and the lower the risk, the lower the loss. So, when thinking of the positive outcome, one should also think of the negative one as well.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Media always try to mislead people regarding Bitcoin, they want people to buy Bitcoin at the top and sell at the bottom. No doubt Bitcoin is great investment for long term, but it is about timing. The price has dropped from $20k to $6k causing massive losses for people who bought the top because some analysts where saying it is going to $100k.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

High risk does not guarantee high rewards or good profits that is why it is called risk. We never know what will be the outcome of our investments in bitcoin. But we are positive and taking chances in bitcoin that is why we are risking it is our choice.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

all jobs that have a high risk and have high pressure will be accompanied by equal income or rewards. including the crypto world, crypto currencies have a high risk for all investors who will invest their capital. they must choose the right coin and the price of coins is very difficult to predict, so they must be prepared with various risks.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is considered a very risky investment especially that is digital and you know there are many hackers around ,so even if this investmsnt is so risk but , I believe this high risk investment , would give also a high gain of profits.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

No investment is risk free. Even Bank savings. In crypto field 100% risk loosing of money. If you out of risk for investment try to avoid all invest all of your money. Also, money that you invest make them diversification.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

Yes definitely, in the crypto world high rewards is not only the result of high risk but also high level of awareness of different crypto currencies and experience with their past data. That is how any investment works I guess. With little investment and knowledge you will always get very small returns. So to earn high rewards start learning about the environment by making small investments and eventually take bigger risks with experience.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

High risk or low risk is still risky ,but in cryptocurrency I will rather invest only what I can afford to lose but sometimes you regret not investing big in a project when it becomes successful either ways no risk no rewards

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

You can say this because we are known about the amount of profit's Bitcoin can provide us and we are also known about the risks associated with it.People find it risky because Bitcoin's price is not steady.Many fluctuations are seen in it's price.But if we have enough experience and we are selling at buying at right time then we often end up with gainful investments.Unexpected changes are seen in it's price.Many a times price rises to a very high value which make us earn high rewards but for this we should support our coin and keep holding in the difficult times.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

That's right, as we invest in Crypto where our profits can be very large, but the risks we have are also large, because if we choose the wrong ICO or altcoin that we invest, we will lose our money.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Being very cautious in every choices you make is totally understandable like playing it safe. But it is not challenging that people tend to take risks and really give them a huge outcome. High or low risk, you will definitely learn valuable in the outcome.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

It is always suggested if you wanna to invest in crypto than always invest in popular coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, NEO or many others
because there will be higher probability that their price will gonna rise in near future. This investment can give huge profit out of your investment. Now a days right time to buy these coins cryptocurrency is one of the best risky investment there are many business people avoiding cryptocurrency but we cannot force them to believe we have all own opinion about cryptocurrency but all investment in this world are all risky.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

To normal people the price movement in crypto is indeed quite abnormal as there's no way you'll see the movement like last year bull run. Also crypto is quite different than traditional investment as if you invest in stocks then you put your money in real companies that really exist but in crypto everything is digital so people may not trust it if they don't understand about blockchain.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

True, high risk produces high rewards. In investing, of course you have to dare to risk the amount of money spent. Before you dare to spend capital or invest, you must understand about the instrument and what risks might occur. So you can convince yourself that business or investment will produce the desired results.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

I think all investments have some degree of risks, the important thing is you know what you are investing and you believe in it. Bitcoin is highly risky but the most profitable than stock investment, as you say high risks results to high rewards and for me bitcoin investment is all worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: