Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3731 times)
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

if the risks are justified, it will eventually lead to the desired result. therefore, it is important not to go into the adventure
Viviornitier

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

mt.gox claims due by oct 22....$1.09 billion in bitcoin will be dispersed to mt.gox claimants by feb 14 2019 and most claimants are expected to dump their bitcoin on the market...wont this cause btc to crash to $1000 or less in the next 5 months ?

You guys are forgetting that mt gox people will not get the same amount of bitcoins back. So maybe if you had 6 btc you will get 1 btc back now. So why would you sell?

Artofmovement

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

mt.gox claims due by oct 22....$1.09 billion in bitcoin will be dispersed to mt.gox claimants by feb 14 2019 and most claimants are expected to dump their bitcoin on the market...wont this cause btc to crash to $1000 or less in the next 5 months ?

Mt Gox victims have waited years to get their bitcoin back. What makes you think they'll suddenly lose all patience and sell when the market is in a dip?

BanditCharlie

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

Mt Gox victims have waited years to get their bitcoin back. What makes you think they'll suddenly lose all patience and sell when the market is in a dip?

because for them, this isn't a dip, this is a welcome surprise from their $200 entry level

Kainhighwind

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

90% of the MtGox creditors demanded to be paid back in Bitcoin rather than in yen or dollars so this discussion is moot.

The MtGox creditors are glad even now the trustee did not sell all the remaining 200,000 bitcoin at $10,000 so this idea that they will sell their share for $1000 or even $5000 is absurd.

I am a Gox creditor and I personally would not take $10,000 for the coins I get out of the settlement.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

I think every investments have some degree of risks, though bitcoin is highly volatile in price but I think it all depends on the holder. Patience is all you need in btc and you will get high rewards or earnings.
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

there's nothing wrong if you try to invest with bitcoin. all forms of investment must have positive and negative sides. depending on each person's point of view. if that is your decision, then do your best with confidence. so you can make the most out.
JerryLucky

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

That's what make me thing that bitcoin is really interesting. Choose to invest in bitcoin mean that we always willing to take risk.
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

One of the most basic tenets of investing is that you should be rewarded for taking on extra risk. I mean, who would accept a high-risk investment if the maximum potential payout was lower than burying cash in a shoebox under the apple tree? And in case you get any bright ideas, there is a black bear who regularly eats from that apple tree which is why it makes such a great spot to stash the cash.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Americans, as far as I know, like to take risks.Now there is a unique opportunity to risk 1 time and then never regret it.Taking into account the statistical error, I am sure that 8 out of 10 Americans will buy bitcoin.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

for me what's important is  you try   taking  risk  one  step closer  to success  Smiley  and it's  true  that you  only invest  what  you can afford  lose I believe  we are all  given  the time  to  save  and use it for  future  investment.  And  also we  need to  study well before  investing. Wink
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Somewhat a statement would compensate the logic of the situation. Have seen also investment with too much risk involved but in return it gives huge profit. Crypto volatility helps investors who takes the risk to gain huge amount of money out of the dumps and ups of the market. There's only one thing to success in this business "BRAIN" use it and ride the volatility in your favor and surely you will be rewarded.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Yes, I really agree with that, every transaction must have a risk of being able to return a large amount of profit, one example is through investment, investment is quite risky but also very profitable if we will take sides like that. I believe in investing and the ability to give is a big profit but itvis is also a risky type to get a feat of crypto.Thanks
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

I wouldn't say that. It hasn't been that way. It can be low risk, but high rewards. It is very common to see situations where there are high rewards from high-risk investments but isn't always like that and you mustn't be guided by that rule, statement or whatever.

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
in my opinion it all goes back to the confidence and patience of investors crypto currencies I think in investing we must be clever in taking advantage of opportunities to gain profits in investing
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Investments and business based on risk I think, That's why all the people are not businessmen or investors. but they are the ones who won the world. So, I agree on that we can see that the high risk has also a great return example of it is through investing. I believe that investing is really amazing but it is also risky so then I believe high risk is result to high buy it is like gambling we need to gamble on it and we must keep believing what we do we must know what we do as well.

True enough, without risking, no investor would ever come across a high rate of profit or success.

But remember that risking should never be equated to gambling because gambling relies purely on sheer luck. There is no single proven methodology to keep winning a slot machine. There lies only probability that could simply cost you so much yet far from winning.

Investment risks are of course part of any investing economy, yet, it would be wise to take the highest risk you can afford. Never go beyond it. For the higher the rewards maybe, higher risks also entails greater loss.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

Bitcoin is a very profitable investment, despite the constant volatility. This technology has great prospects,and the price will still be high. Therefore, it is worth investing money in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Not everyone can do it that way, and not everyone takes risky steps to get big or more profits, because doing so can also be fatal and make a failure in the investment, many people also produce results with greater profits by long term because they know in what situations the market will occur in decline, they hold back to be able to take maximum advantage.

So, I think to invest in this down market situation, it is smart to assess the situation and movement, whether it would be good to take risks to get high rewards or to temporarily hold back to get more than the high yield
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

All investment are risky. On the off chance that you can't go out on a limb of investing in BTC then you can't take a reward on the grounds that BTC cost is strongly expanding in time so there's dependably an incredible opportunity to get a high rewards.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

high risk investments do indeed gives us the possibility of reaping higher rewards.
but nevertheless engagement in cryptocurrency must be properly approached by newcomers.
they must first realize that they really needed to do their own intensive research in order to prevent possible huge losses.
study in order to minimize the risk Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: