Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

That's truly true that high risk will be the result is high reward also know as High Funds will be High profit too. So if you want a huge profit just release a huge funds for your exact earning of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

I noticed that many are not ready to risk their investments, at least large ones. This is correct if you do not have experience, but will not bring much profit. Where the risk is high, as a rule, the profit is great.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Every profitable business is a function of high risk of taken to achieved more and also, applicable in the crypto industries through a long term   investment and also more profitable in future.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Any fields of work and business which are risky ,if properly manage would truly gets a high rewards and profits , this is because every risk works , should be taken care of more than the usual way, that is why cryptocurrency is a risks investment and it will also gain good profits in it.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.

Yes. We can say that one main example of a risky activity is investing because we all know that in this kind of strategy the risk is very high. But ofcourse if you are a intelligent kind of person you will first study the situation and backgroun of a person or company that you will be investing into. So that you make sure to have a legit investing. But of course high risk is giving high rewards yet sometimes high loss too.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

If 60% of the world will be involved in cryptocurrency then we won! I am ready for that and I am waiting for that so much. I want to use my crypto everywhere.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

The higher the risk we face, the greater the chances of getting huge results, as well as the bitcoin or crypto investments that we all know that it carries a high risk, but promises great profits. What I want to say is that we must be prepared to face the risk of wanting to get something, and don't expect to get something big if we are afraid of the risks that might occur.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Yes I agree on that, risky transaction can also return a huge amount of profit one example is through investing, investing is quite risky but it is really also the most profitable if we are going to side as on it. I believe in investing and it's capability to give is a huge return but itvis also a risky types of gaining on the crypto feild.

Yes. We can say that one main example of a risky activity is investing because we all know that in this kind of strategy the risk is very high. But ofcourse if you are a intelligent kind of person you will first study the situation and backgroun of a person or company that you will be investing into. So that you make sure to have a legit investing. But of course high risk is giving high rewards yet sometimes high loss too.

Yes I believed with this statement. The higher the risk, the higher income in return. Unlike banking products and services for instance bank investment, which has  little risk compared to cryptocurrency investment but offers a very little profit in return.

FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
Yes, this is exactly what happens, it all depends on the risk, if you go to a very big risk, and this risk is justified, then of course and the reward for the risk will be especially large.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

The higher the risk we face, the greater the chances of getting huge results, as well as the bitcoin or crypto investments that we all know that it carries a high risk, but promises great profits. What I want to say is that we must be prepared to face the risk of wanting to get something, and don't expect to get something big if we are afraid of the risks that might occur.

Of course if you take high risk the result will be high also.  Especially in bitcoin,  if you investment here and grabbing the opportunity that the price is really low to re buy more bitcoin when the price gets high/pump again the outcome will be high profit.

It is not easy to take risk on something the is not stable but if we can see that if you become brave to face it, it will make you happy,  more contended,  successful in that field then take it.
 If you don't take a step to become successful,  then dont expect for high rewards,  because rewards are given to those who strive for success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

I absolutely agree with the fact that those who risk more than one and should receive a greater reward. Although sometimes the risk is not justified and people lose too much. It's good when the risk is justified and you get the reward and do not lose money.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

Well iny idea most of those guys who will never invest in bitcoin/cryptocurrency don't have the desire to risk and lack the general knowledge of investment which is no risk no rewards, since you stated clearly that you only risk an amount you can lose that is the best choice and since you invested just hope and pray that the bitcoin market volatility will favour.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

High profit margins will come with great risk! But big risk is not likely to be profitable when investing! You need to think carefully before making investment decisions!
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

But we know what we're doing. It is very important to be aware of all the risks. To do this, you need to study the market, understand the nature of volatility, and if you are ready to go for it, then invest.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

It is a well known fact that Higher the rate of risk ,higher is the rate of  return. For instance Mr.A invests in project X where the risk rate is 30%, whereas Mr.B invests in project Y where the rate of risk is 60%. So here, As Mr.B is having higher risk , so definitely Mr.B will have more rate of return than Mr.A. This is the only reason that people likes in invest in equity share capital instead of buying debenture or bond, as high risk leads high rewards.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

I would not call investing in bitcoin so risky. Especially if you choose a long-term investment strategy. And the rest does not depend on us.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

I'm not afraid of investing in bitcoin and not even afraid of the risks that everyone talks about. All that depends on me, I did - chose a reliable wallet and distributed his Deposit between several coins.

Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Yeah, of course, no guts no glory so if you invest more money the rewards will be maximum it does not mean that you will always win but with great investment, we can make more profit the loss is temporary in bitcoin and you always somehow recover it from investment so greater the investment greater will be the reward.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

I agree with the words "High risk of producing high rewards" such as forex, stocks and also bitcoin have a high risk, there is no low risk investment that can generate high returns. if bitcoin is used up in the mine, the price may be higher even more than 20000usd
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

As much as high risks can result in high rewards, it doesn't hold true all the time. Some risks can also result in you losing all of your Investment.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: