Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:35:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3731 times)
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Man, no risk no gain, high risk high gain. Most of investment always have a risk.
Crypocurrency basically is a currency, if you want to use it for invest, of course there will be a high risk of it because the value is volatile.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:30:55 AM

High profit margins will come with great risk! But big risk is not likely to be profitable when investing! You need to think carefully before making investment decisions!
As long as you understand and willing to take it OP's statement will be true after you experience both loses and profits, high risk mostly accompanied by high rewards, you take it like that and you earned your deserved rewards, as in any events inside investment platform risk really the game changer most
likely after you already experience the outcome results.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

In the world of investment there are known laws
The greater profit come with higher risk
But you have to be careful
 There is a difference between 3 names in the investment
1- The risk
2- Adventure
3- Gambling

1- The first used within reasonable limits
And after a study -  good profit

2-  The second used in rare cases
And after an in-depth study -  great profit

3-The  Third, never use it.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

I think that is one of the brightest decisions. This is a new market and it needs capital and trust of many to help it grow stronger in the world. In the future there will be many people involved in this market and the first ones will enjoy a lot of profits.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

Investment is always risky  if you want more profit you should invest large amount. Without taking risk you can not success your life. No pain no game  Bitcoin investment like that if you take risk you can get success.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Timothy Taylor

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

That's a good thought for the investing Bitcoin. High risks is not the same high loss, it depends on your way to manage your work. However, you  must control all problems which can happen. Then, you find all way which you can do to help yourself. I think you will be quite safe when investing anything .
SachinGuptaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

If you want anything in life, you need to give something up or at least be at the risk of losing something. Without the chance of losing, the reward won't be worth it.

Similar is the case with bitcoin. We have seen the cryptocurrency go through so many stages, it has seen immense attention, people have gone crazy buying it, but we also have seen a stage where the cryptocurrency has gone through major backlash and has dipped too low. All this is what makes investing in bitcoin so interesting and addictive, you have a chance of losing your money but you could also get immense rewards from the same.
vainnew

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Yes, I really agree with the phrase "High risk results to high rewards" because with us dare to take a risk or face the risk we can already understand how to overcome it, and if we are serious in understanding there will definitely be an advantage that we get it. Where when facing high risk and we are brave to deal with it, one day we will get high rewards. because a results will not betray the effort.
Laura Evans

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

Investing Bitcoin is the same as taking risks. Last year, investors could have earned a large sum of money if they had invested more in Bitcoin. However, at this status, I don't encourage you  accepts high risk results to high rewards, it will be better if we keep calm.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

Yes I do think you are right, high risk results to high rewards., there are many business people avoiding cryptocurrency but we cannot force them to believe, we have all own opinion about cryptocurrency but all investment in this world are all risky, it will only matter how you handle the risk.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

It is indeed a fact that to get high profits it will be faced with a high risk too, because it has become a reasonable price. And it is very absurd that if you want a high profit but are afraid of the risks.

Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

This rule works well not only in crypto-currencies. Wherever there is a high risk - there is an opportunity very quickly and very much to earn. But this is possible for a very small number of people.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Even i m into forex trading, i have seen great results there due to consistent strategy and implementation.The same thing applies to crypto trading as well .Until and unless the strategy for trading is not ready ,i advice many people not to invest much as they could land up in losses soon due to lack of experience and money management.These are the key tools for any trading financial instrument.The best will come only when we all go through hectic learning process with the support of some good mentors.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

The market we are in is really volatile. Most of the investments made here are incredibly damaging, but at the same time, a market with incredible losses. Therefore, those who can trade in such transactions without making excitement or panic should take part here.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

All investments are risky. On the off chance that you can't go for broke of putting resources into BTC then you can't take a reward in light of the fact that BTC cost is strongly expanding in time so there's dependably an awesome opportunity to get a high rewards.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

Yes, absolutely taking high risk in crypto world will definitely help you to generate good amount of profit. But you have to apply this formula only some times, not every time it will give you great results. so recognize opportunity and take risk.

zheniasom

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Well taking risk is the first step towards success, so if you are a bitcoin investor there is no fear to have this risk in your investment, it is era of crypto currency and we must have some saving for our future because it is gonna be our destiny, it never remain the same in price so better buy at the lower price and sell at the higher, taking risk is surely not a big deal if higher profit will meet you in this journey.   Risk is a norm in every investment, Bitcoin is sure a currency to hold until it become accepted globally as a means of exchange,yes it is volatile but the gain worth it at the long run!!! Wink
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

This rule works well not only in crypto-currencies. Wherever there is a high risk - there is an opportunity very quickly and very much to earn. But this is possible for a very small number of people.
yes it can be said to be a high risk not only in digital currencies but in real life. in the article it can be concluded that it is ready to sacrifice with the possibility of being able to successfully invest in Bitcoin, as well as trading to gain big profits based on market prices and in crypto the market is very fulative which makes important considerations.
doanngocdiep03

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

Everyone that knows bitcoin knows how unpredictable it is and the fact that there is a chance of the price going down in a short time period they need to consider the upside too and think how much you can earn if bitcoin price goes up again.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

It’s actually not as high of a risk as others. I️ see tencent holdings as another Facebook, google, or amazon stock. Huge company, tremendous opportunity for growth, and a lot of momentum. Take a look at recent tencent holding news. They smashed their third quarter earning and their stock is going to the Moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: