Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

that the higher the risk, the higher the loss and the lower the risk, the lower the loss. So, when thinking about positive results, people also have to think about negative ones too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

Yes. This is very correct. Cryptocurrency is basically a high risk and high reward business. Without big risk, you cannot have a big reward because this industry is highly volatile in my own opinion.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Investments where or are always connected with risk - but where that it big, where that small. I read that investing in a crypto currency is very risky, but it can bring you big profits. I'm sure that the Forex risks are not less. The digital currency is very volatile and can grow strongly and fall in price, in a very short period. It is worth trying to understand whether you want to continue or not. The same situation with ico projects - but here it is important to find a project with an interesting product and the most legal company. A new coin can bring a big profit, I'm currently engaged in this direction and the search for such projects.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

there is quote no risk no gain.i also believe on this.
i saw many people bought btc at 1k usd and sold at 10k usd
no one thought price will touch 10k usd .and currently same time going .if u can take risk now u .

pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

In the world there are much more risky pursuits than investing in the crypto currency. Just about this no one thinks. Maximum than it threatens is the loss of investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
ayodeji01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

The principle of the higher the risk, the higher the return and vice versa still stand in this situation in as much as you know the ideology behind investment and savings.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

This rule works well not only in crypto-currencies. Wherever there is a high risk - there is an opportunity very quickly and very much to earn. But this is possible for a very small number of people.
Exactly!! Before you invest in bitcoin you should know the risk you need to take, you take that you can get high rewards but sometimes, you take the high risk resulting higher loss, so be carefull with that, you must have strategy on how to handle your bitcoin and observation

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:42:03 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:45:16 AM by magmar

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

This is so accurate because here in the crypto world when the investment has the high risks, it also has high benefits and that is a good thing, just like if we invest all our savings it's a high risk but it can really gives us a huge reward in the future.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

This rule works well not only in crypto-currencies. Wherever there is a high risk - there is an opportunity very quickly and very much to earn. But this is possible for a very small number of people.

That’s merely true mate, and as of the moment I do risked all my crypto with the ongoing market bearish trend.  Even though  the situation got worst everytime the market goes down, I still prefer to hold my asset as well. With this current struggles I know someday there will be a better place for everything,  and surely I will be harvesting what I planted  for good. Maybe right now, I maybe a dumb of all traders but we can't predict what tomorrow may happen.  Possibly, I will be rich or average life financed person.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

Yes, absolutely taking high risk in crypto world will definitely help you to generate good amount of profit. But you have to apply this formula only some times, not every time it will give you great results. so recognize opportunity and take risk.
Yeah, I think you don't have to use those methods and strategies all the time, will you always take big risks at any time? maybe you can use it only a few times when the conditions and situation are good. sometimes I use more additional capital to trade when the price conditions decrease because I'm sure the price will rise soon, the risk will more high because I increase capital and buy when bearish, but the possibility of profit will also be very large
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

High-Risk High Gain and High Risk Lose Everything! Both are right in high risk. We welcome risk takers, but the High risk is not a good thing to do! It can finish people's entire life in various ways! Because you don't know you will get profit or lose, sometimes we lose sometimes we gain, but if we take high-risk and to lose and there will be nothing to take a risk again.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:25:36 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency still unregulated market in many country and i think its very high risk for our investment. But behind that risk, i am believe cryptocurrency can give us big profits from it.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency still unregulated market in many country and i think its very high risk for our investment. But behind that risk, i am believe cryptocurrency can give us big profits from it.

high risk occurs in all stock markets, this is not only for crypto, fundamental fluctuations stigmatize the market and this continues to rotate every day with values that tend to have no stability, but this is very interesting, especially crypto because profits will look more maximal, very suitable with the risk.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

All investments have their own risks, whether in silver gold stocks or other properties. Everyone has their own choice even to bitcoin, they will always invest even though they are at high risk, and behind that risk, there is a huge profit.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

everyone wants to get rich and get a good profit. I believe that those people who invest their money in the crypto currency - they are engaged in very competent investments
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:47:55 AM

You are absolutely right, high reward is always accompanied by high risk. All investments are risky, it is important that people how to minimize risk when investing. Experience will help people do it well.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

I LOve the title mate,sonce this defies reality,and this is my stand when someones asking about investing
BEcause for us to gain more we need to invest more and in the middle of them both is the risk that weill be facing before profiteering

Unless we are lucky enough to get the right timing when the pumping coins since thats the only chance to earn hugely without investing high
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

of course everyone will have different thoughts and maybe as you say there are also some people who think that a high level of risk will be accompanied by a high level of profit as well. but in my opinion to be able to achieve that kind of thinking of course needs a strong courage. and I don't think everyone can think like that.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
it is true the higher risk you take you can get a big profit, but it is also means that you can get a big loss, you have to be careful with your decision
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

I believe in high risk because the more we invest for long term it had the more chances of earning a very high profit. Taking risk will determine how well we can manage the stress and the losses we might encounter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: